A New Tack for America

regent

Gold Member
Jan 30, 2012
This fighting Obama and his attempts to help the economy hasn't seemed to work for anyone, Republicans, Democrats or country. How's this for a new Republican tack? Instead of trying to make Obama fail, with the usual Republican no, no, no's, the Republicans instead turn over much of the recovery to Obama. Make the recovery Obama's responsibility. If Obama has some sort of success it was because of Republican aid, help and guidance. If Obama fails then the "I told you so's," can start. In any case that tack might help all, Republicans, Democrats and most importantly the nation.

This fighting Obama and his attempts to help the economy hasn't seemed to work for anyone, Republicans, Democrats or country. How's this for a new Republican tack? Instead of trying to make Obama fail, with the usual Republican no, no, no's, the Republicans instead turn over much of the recovery to Obama. Make the recovery Obama's responsibility. If Obama has some sort of success it was because of Republican aid, help and guidance. If Obama fails then the "I told you so's," can start. In any case that tack might help all, Republicans, Democrats and most importantly the nation.

Oh, fuck no. Every ounce of the coming disaster is getting the Democrat label slapped right on it for everybody to see. I expect Republicans will stop the worst of Obama's lunacy, shit that can't be walked back. But in terms of giving him cover for his ridiculous policies?... wish in one hand and spit in the other.

Bull shit ... who would be doing the I told you so? the network news? Daytime tv? The print media? Late night talk?

You can spot the freeloaders in here a mile away.

So far it seems Republicans are determined Obama fail no matter what the cost to the nation? I wonder if these responses are typical of most Republicans?

You can spot the freeloaders in here a mile away.

So far it seems Republicans are determined Obama fail no matter what the cost to the nation? I wonder if these responses are typical of most Republicans?

That ship has SAILED already. You're trying to put the toothpaste back in the tube. You had a chance for a candidate who would have put bipartisanship and practicality ahead of ideology, one with the perfect skill set and temperament for leading us out of this mess. But.. America in it's infinite ignorance rejected that path and chose more of the same. So, put your boo-boo lip away and lay in the bed you made. It's done.

It's okay is rwer's are in a daze and ranting BS, the rest of us are getting along better than in '08.

If R's helped and there was success Obama would never give them credit, he is a taker not a giver.

If R's helped and there was failure Obama would never take the credit for that, he is a blamer who wears the teflon suit of the media.

If R's helped and there was success Obama would never give them credit, he is a taker not a giver.

If R's helped and there was failure Obama would never take the credit for that, he is a blamer who wears the teflon suit of the media.

It doesn't really matter one way or the other. Like I said, the toothpaste is out of the tube. Obamacare can't be called back. Nothing we can do on that score. Democrats are unlikely to get serious about fixing broken entitlements, nothing we can do there. The debt bomb is still ticking; Dems are still spending. And the best plan Obozo can come up with is still his ridiculous "tax the rich" scheme, which won't put more than a drop in the bucket.

We've got the House. We can stop him from doing any stupid crap in addition to what he's already done... but we can't fix the past. The best we can do is to make sure they wear their mistakes like an albatross around their necks.

Screw Oblamer and everything he stands for, I can't stand what happened Tuesday, my kids are going to suffer if this SOB gets any thing else through...

His agenda is destructive for our future, plain and simple...

The stupid voters and members of this board who voted for this POS get what they deserve, problem is, we ALL suffer...

No doubt he ran a better campaign, they obviously kept offices open after the 2008 campaign ended, the right needs to learn right now, we will see if they can...

If Boehner does not fight Oblamercare, he needs to go and go now!!!

This is only one loss, the fight will continue, never give in to mediocrity, NEVER!!

Liberal track housing in America. Coming to an area near you.

Pennsylvania_Philly_Nasty_Houses.JPG

Yeah, lest see all of it up close and personal. ^

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mqSXsNJzRM]Democrats Applauding Their Own Obstructionism - YouTube[/ame]

now spare us the sermons

Last edited:
The guy was raised in a Muslim Country.. and was surrounded his entire life by Communist.

Dumb uniformed indoctrinated morons voted him in again.

Screw Oblamer and everything he stands for, I can't stand what happened Tuesday, my kids are going to suffer if this SOB gets any thing else through...

His agenda is destructive for our future, plain and simple...

The stupid voters and members of this board who voted for this POS get what they deserve, problem is, we ALL suffer...

No doubt he ran a better campaign, they obviously kept offices open after the 2008 campaign ended, the right needs to learn right now, we will see if they can...

If Boehner does not fight Oblamercare, he needs to go and go now!!!

This is only one loss, the fight will continue, never give in to mediocrity, NEVER!!

There's nothing Boehner can do about Obamacare. This election was the last chance to stop it. He's got no mandate from the people to cover his ass. Had Romney been elected, repealing it was a prominent campaign plank and there was no problem. But that's not what happened. There's a chance it may go back to the Supreme Court again, but if Roberts has already contorted himself so disgracefully once in order to find it valid, it's a small hope indeed that he'll reverse.

Don't be mad at Boehner. He and the Republicans in Congress fought every step of the way for the last four years. It's a 100% partisan Democrat product. But the fight is over. The last stage of it was put into the hands of the American people and the people failed to stop it. It's done. And that's not John Boehner's fault, it's ours. For decades we've allowed the loony left to indoctrinate our children and the media to smear our beliefs. And now, we're going to reap what we've allowed to be sown.

It can still be canned.. 4 years from now. It will be. We can't afford it. Many of the idiots that voted for it don't understand it anyway.
99% of them will either have to buy it or pay the tax for not doing so.
Idiots. When they find out they don't qualify they'll be up in arms about it. They'll be contributing to buying a plan for a millions of scumbag nobody wants.

Last edited:
It can still be canned.. 4 years from now. It will be. We can't afford it. Many of the idiots that voted for it don't understand it anyway.
99% of them will either have to buy it or pay the tax for not doing so.
Idiots. When they find out they don't qualify they'll be up in arms about it. They'll be contributing to buying a plan for a millions of scumbag nobody wants.

Hmmmm... there might still be a way. Check this out...

Finally, rejecting an exchange reduces the federal deficit. Obamacare offers its deficit-financed subsidies to private health insurers only through state-created exchanges. If all states declined, federal deficits would fall by roughly $700 billion over ten years.

For similar reasons, states should decline to implement Obamacare’s Medicaid expansion. The Supreme Court gave states that option. All states should exercise it.

cont... Obamacare Is Still Vulnerable - Michael F. Cannon - National Review Online

John Boehner might be politically hog-tied on this issue, and John Roberts might be mad as a hatter, but the States could REALLY put a crimp in this thing if they're willing to go bold. :eusa_eh:
I did read earlier today that Virginia's Bob McDonnall says he's not setting up the exchange.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back