Is this the new GOP

BBCAmerica

May 23, 2012
Is it really this serious? If you can't agree with me then I hate you no matter who you are.

Eric Dondero on Boycotting Democrats -- Daily Intel

All family and friends, even close family and friends, who I know to be Democrats are hereby dead to me. I vow never to speak to them again for the rest of my life, or have any communications with them. They are in short, the enemies of liberty. They deserve nothing less than hatred and utter contempt.
I strongly urge all other libertarians to do the same. Are you married to someone who voted for Obama, have a girlfriend who voted 'O'. Divorce them. Break up with them without haste. Vow not to attend family functions, Thanksgiving dinner or Christmas for example, if there will be any family members in attendance who are Democrats.
Do you work for someone who voted for Obama? Quit your job. Co-workers who voted for Obama. Simply don't talk to them in the workplace, unless your boss instructs you too for work-related only purposes. Have clients who voted Democrat? Call them up this morning and tell them to take their business elsewhere.
Have a neighbor who votes for Obama? You could take a crap on their lawn. Then again, probably not a good idea since it would be technically illegal to do this. But you could have your dog take care of business. Not your fault if he just happens to choose that particular spot.

Is it really this serious? If you can't agree with me then I hate you no matter who you are.

All family and friends, even close family and friends, who I know to be Democrats are hereby dead to me. I vow never to speak to them again for the rest of my life, or have any communications with them. They are in short, the enemies of liberty. They deserve nothing less than hatred and utter contempt.
I strongly urge all other libertarians to do the same. Are you married to someone who voted for Obama, have a girlfriend who voted 'O'. Divorce them. Break up with them without haste. Vow not to attend family functions, Thanksgiving dinner or Christmas for example, if there will be any family members in attendance who are Democrats.
Do you work for someone who voted for Obama? Quit your job. Co-workers who voted for Obama. Simply don't talk to them in the workplace, unless your boss instructs you too for work-related only purposes. Have clients who voted Democrat? Call them up this morning and tell them to take their business elsewhere.
Have a neighbor who votes for Obama? You could take a crap on their lawn. Then again, probably not a good idea since it would be technically illegal to do this. But you could have your dog take care of business. Not your fault if he just happens to choose that particular spot.

The New GOP? :badgrin: Nah it is just one dude(from the Ron Paul camp) with a ludicrous plan. Anything else?

What is new? Most Ultra-Rights that I know feel that anyone that disagrees with them are wrong, and need to be shunned. There are some Republicans that can see beyond the end of their noses. I think another name for them is "moderates." But it seems they are a dying breed.

The New GOP? :badgrin: Nah it is just one dude(from the Ron Paul camp) with a ludicrous plan. Anything else?

I'm a Libertarian who voted for Gary Johnson and I think that the guy who suggested that crap is a right wing conservative lunatic who is posing as a Libertarian/Ron Paul supporter.

Last edited:

I'm a Libertarian who voted fir Gary Johnson and I think that the guy who suggested that crap is a right wing conservative lunatic who is posing as a Libertarian/Ron Paul supporter.

Probably. I too voted for Gary Johnson.:eusa_clap:

Yes he had a meltdown.

But the good news on the GOP front is this:

Republicans now control 30 governorships for the first time in more than a decade. The victory in North Carolina was particularly sweet for Republicans. But on a more fundamental level, the right has swamped the country with conservative reform-minded governors, and this success is not geographically constrained: such conservatives are at the helm in New Jersey, Wisconsin, Louisiana, New Mexico, and even Michigan.

Much more: Dominance of GOP Governors Continues « Commentary Magazine

There is a HUGE difference hating someone for disagreeing with you and hating someone who helped knowingly destroy the United States. You've never questioned hatred towards Benedict Arnold. You've never questioned hatred towards Aldrich Ames. You've never questioned hatred towards Robert Hansen. You've never questioned hatred towards Nadal Hasan. But suddenly you're going to question why true patriots have anger towards people who have sold this country for a fuck'n cell phone and some really shitty insurance?!? None of these infamous traitors did 1/1000th of the damage to the US that the asshole Obama voters just did. The fact that you even framed this discussion as "hating someone for disagreeing" instead of for what it really is - hating people who are out to destroy the U.S. - is yet another glaring example of what a bunch of disingenuous assholes liberals are...

Last edited:

I'm a Libertarian who voted fir Gary Johnson and I think that the guy who suggested that crap is a right wing conservative lunatic who is posing as a Libertarian/Ron Paul supporter.

The funny part is, nobody will cry louder or longer than the Ron Paul lunatics who knowingly helped Barack Obama get re-elected by throwing an adult temper-tantrum in the form of Gerry Johnson.

At a time when the nation desperately needed some adults in the room, we got Ron Paul butt-hurt children...

Between those babies who can't accept the democratic process and the "Obama Phone" ghetto trash who sell freedom and constitutional government for stupid stuff, I see no future for this nation. Too many extremists on both sides who can't act like adults and are completely uninformed. Frankly, I'm looking forward to the inevitable second Great Depression created by Obama and the other idiot dumbocrats. Once the smoke clears (and the bodies are cleared out), we'll be able to restore America instead of "fundamentally transforming it" to Nazi, Germany as Barack Obama has dreamed of... The sooner the nightmare gets underway, the sooner we can get through it. Let it begin...

The funny part is, nobody will cry louder or longer than the Ron Paul lunatics who knowingly helped Barack Obama get re-elected by throwing an adult temper-tantrum in the form of Gerry Johnson.

At a time when the nation desperately needed some adults in the room, we got Ron Paul butt-hurt children...

Between those babies who can't accept the democratic process and the "Obama Phone" ghetto trash who sell freedom and constitutional government for stupid stuff, I see no future for this nation. Too many extremists on both sides who can't act like adults and are completely uninformed. Frankly, I'm looking forward to the inevitable second Great Depression created by Obama and the other idiot dumbocrats. Once the smoke clears (and the bodies are cleared out), we'll be able to restore America instead of "fundamentally transforming it" to Nazi, Germany as Barack Obama has dreamed of... The sooner the nightmare gets underway, the sooner we can get through it. Let it begin...

Sir, my vote was my choice. I chose who I wanted. I did not like the other candidates. Why would I vote for who you believe I should? You get one vote and you can use it anyway you like. Why should my vote be co-opted by you and your party?

Obama is in office because the alternative to him did not make the grade says the American voter.

I'm a Libertarian who voted for Gary Johnson and I think that the guy who suggested that crap is a right wing conservative lunatic who is posing as a Libertarian/Ron Paul supporter.

Actually, no, he is the hard-working libertarian who is the editor of this publication, until he turned it over election night or the next day.

Libertarian Republican

Nugent is a draft dodging neocon pussy who "hunts" animals on his enclosed ranch, He can go fuck himself.

Bill Clinton was a draft dodging, pot smoking pussy, and Barack Obama was a pot smoking and coke snorting racist. Yet oddly, you support them... :cuckoo:

LOL, you are wrong on all three of your above assertions. :lol:

Actually, no, he is the hard-working libertarian who is the editor of this publication, until he turned it over election night or the next day.

Libertarian Republican

LOL, Neal boortz claims to be a "libertarian" too, when all he is, is a neocon republican in "libertarian" clothing.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back