It simply doesn't hold water.

For Christ's sake, it THAT the best you obamahaters can come up with? I mean, cry pathetic, dudes. roflmao

I mean he bailed out wall street without a single SEC prosecution. Watch less Faux.

Sorry, but I don't take nutritional advice from somebody with a big, fat, blubbery ass who stuffs her face with french fries every chance she gets. The bitch has no credibility.

michelle obama is fat? you must like twigs or zeroes...she is far from fat
Uh, yeah. I would call that fat.

Michael_Obama_walking_II.jpg

Sorry, but I don't take nutritional advice from somebody with a big, fat, blubbery ass who stuffs her face with french fries every chance she gets. The bitch has no credibility.

michelle obama is fat? you must like twigs or zeroes...she is far from fat
Uh, yeah. I would call that fat.

Michael_Obama_walking_II.jpg

your opinion of fat is different than mine

Kids don't drink water. They drink soda and so-called fruit juice which, in FACT, is just sugar water.

WTF is wrong with rw's that they are so dead set against healthy food AND water for their kids?

Actually, I think I've figured it out - they're all diabetic and they want their kids to get an early start on their own diseases.

yeah, that's it...all rw's want their kids to get sick and die

damn, how did you figure that out luddly?

So do the opposite, Drink Monster Energy drinks but be sure to write your obituary before starting it. Make sure to include the phrase "I taught Michelle Obama a lesson"

It's not about drinking extra water, it's about drinking water instead of garbage.

There's no question that it's healthier to drink water instead of Diet Coke.

Since when did I allow my government to become my nutritionist?

Guess what?

No one needs your fucking permission. It's not "your" government.

That's the entire problem. You think the government operates independently of the people's will. You forget that we the people pay for this government each and every day. So in retrospect, it is MY GOVERNMENT. I will not give a bureaucratic entity free reign over my life choices. It can't even do what's best for it's own well-being, much less mine.

Last edited:
Guess what?

o'rly...whose government is it?

Everyone's.

At least every citizen's.

Templar "owns" approximately 1/300,000,000th of "the government", with that has exactly ZERO power over whether or not the First Lady pushes her pet causes.

if it is every citizen's, then it is his government. as to his share, you have a point, nonetheless, he is still an owner, thus, it is his government. as it is yours and mine.

his power lies in his vote and his voice. as does her power. stop being so blinded by partisan ideals.

Seriously, Yurt, maybe Michelle had you in mind, when she oversimplified the issue of drinking diet soda will not help you keep off the weight. It's water for hydration that'll help lose the pounds.

If she stuffed her face with french fries every chance she got she wouldn't fit into a chair. She isn't fat, she is in pretty good shape actually. Better than a few years ago. It's obvious she works out and eats a healthy diet (oh, and a healthy diet includes treats now and again -- moderation is key). She does carry her weight in her butt and thighs. And? She's pear shaped, nothing she can do about that. Ragging over her butt is like ragging over her height. Cris Christie is fat; Michelle Obama? Not so much.

Not intending to offend but I wish those of you who post like this would tone it down cause it makes the right look loony. Just sayin'.

Guess what?

Everyone's.

Templar "owns" approximately 1/300,000,000th of "the government", with that has exactly ZERO power over whether or not the First Lady pushes her pet causes.

Uh sure. That's what you'd rather delude yourself into thinking. That we have no say so over our own governance. You're sorely mistaken, Doc. No power? Right, that's what Liberals want people to think. They don't have any power over themselves, whereas the government has all the power.

Sigh, your comments here this afternoon are the epitome of the flawed liberal pro-government mindset.

Last edited:
To a black man, I'm sure Michelle would be considered "skinny". They love those big fat asses.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kY84MRnxVzo]Sir Mix A Lot Baby Got Back Best Quality - YouTube[/ame]

Everyone's.

if it is every citizen's, then it is his government. as to his share, you have a point, nonetheless, he is still an owner, thus, it is his government. as it is yours and mine.

his power lies in his vote and his voice. as does her power. stop being so blinded by partisan ideals.

Partisanship has nothing to do with it.

It's a matter of Templar's belief that somehow he is the arbiter of what should be "allowed". That somehow, his 1/300,000,000th share is the final say on anything.

Does owning a single share of Microsoft give me the power to not "allow" them to do anything?

Wait, what?? Is Michelle Obama a nutritionist?? Is there data saying we're not drinking enough water?? Is there data saying if we drink more government water we'll be healthier?

Yea, last I checked she really doesn't have any expertise in this field unless being an attorney makes you an expert at everything.

As I said before, let's take another look at fluoride and those plastic bottles.

Fluoride Action Network | 50 Reasons to Oppose Fluoridation

Plastic Water Bottles Can Release Cancer-Causing Toxins | Ban the Bottle

Since when did I allow my government to become my nutritionist?

Guess what?

That's the entire problem. You think the government operates independently of the people's will.

It does. That's the entire point of a Republic, rather than a Direct Democracy.

You forget that we the people pay for this government each and every day. So in retrospect, it is MY GOVERNMENT.

By your logic, it's just as much MY GOVERNMENT as it is yours. And since you believe that gives you the power to not "allow" the government to do something, it must also give me the power to "allow" it So my "allowing" it overrides your "not allowing" it.

I will not give a bureaucratic entity free reign over my life choices. It can't even do what's best for it's own well-being, much less mine.

By all means, make your stand. Refuse to drink any water.

That'll show her.

Forum List

Back