It Should Be Law That ALL Who Voted for Obamacare CANNOT get EXEMPTED from it.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Congress and an Exemption from ?Obamacare??

Q: Is it true that there are bills in Congress that would exempt members and their staffs and families from buying into “Obamacare”?

A: No. Congress members and staffers will be required to buy insurance through the exchanges on Jan. 1.

FULL QUESTION

Is it true that there are bills in the House and Senate that will exempt members and their staff and families from buying into Obamacare?

FULL ANSWER
Several readers have asked us about Congress attempting to exempt itself from the requirements of the Affordable Care Act. A few said that a Facebook post claimed that President Barack Obama, Sen. Harry Reid and Democrats in Congress were trying to “get themselves exempted from Obamacare,” in the words of one reader.

But there is no bill in Congress calling for an exemption from the health care law. In fact, members of Congress and their staffs face additional requirements that most Americans don’t have to meet.

Are they exempting themselves from the financial burden of the law by subsidizing their costs through tax payer money? Fuck yes, they are, and this so-called 'fact check' org needs to get off the dope.

You mean they get paid for working?

By "exempted" you mean a one-year delay requested by businesses?

I think he means Congressmen.

I think Congressmen, and staff, should be on commission, like salemen, with compensation pegged to the performance of the economy. Perhaps a 50:50 mix of national and their district. And they don't get to resign office.

Yeah, that would be a great idea. But I wouldn't base it on the performance on the economy, because they would simply lie about that like they are lying about the unemployment rate.

We should base it on a factor applied to the average individual income and ban all other sources of income for them.

"lie about that like they are lying about the unemployment rate."

You have lost all credibility with me, having posted that utter bs.

The unemployment rate is determined and published by the Bureau of Labor and Statistics. The methodology is scientifically sound. The method is published and well understood. There are six published general measures, each having different uses. You are welcome to use which ever you wish.

By "exempted" you mean a one-year delay requested by businesses?

I mean ANYTHING THE REST OF US DONT GET.

Congress used to routinely exempt themselves from the laws they passed, and lately have disavowed that practice. But when the going gets tough they retreat to self-exemption once again.

It is utter hypocrital bullshit for them to impose that crap on us while exempting themselves AT ALL.

Congress gets a lot of goodies you don't get.

They get single payer government health care. That was the original plan by the way until Republicans intervened and wanted to go with the individual mandate.

They also, like Michelle Bachmann, get to work on and pass legislation that personally benefits them..with your money. That's called conflict of interest and if they were a normal lawyer or judge they couldn't do that shit.

They also generally get nice cushy jobs after they leave congress. That's from the corporations that put them there.

So it's interesting you are just pissed about this.

:lol:

You are such a fucking lying piece of shit.

obamacare_exemption.jpg

Are there ANY liberals that aren't lying bastards? Seems like an extinct species.

Forum List

Back