"""It`s Just A Matter Of Time"""

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, Julian Assange will nail the Bitch in the near future!!!

Trump Was Right And Wikileaks Can Prove It!

d35b77ff6c39007151d514afeb3a2758
12 Aug, 2016 by Terresa Monroe-Hamilton

I’m torn over this statement from Trump. On the one hand, the gun-running that Clinton and Obama were entangled in Libya over did give rise to ISIS. But they didn’t create these monsters. They evolved from al Qaeda and a myriad of other radical Islamist groups and were not born directly from the Benghazi event. There’s an argument to be made, that they helped their growth explode with their actions. WikiLeaks has solid proof with emails of that. There is no doubt Hillary was arming Jihadists… but did she create them? I don’t think so… but she may very well be their MVP.
WikiLeaks.jpg

From Gateway Pundit:

Trump repeated his line that Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama created ISIS.

He even went further and said Hillary Clinton was the MVP of ISIS.

Trump is Right — And Wikileaks documents prove he is right.

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton knew that the US was sending arms from Libya to Syria back in 2011, a year before the Benghazi consulate attacks.

Hillary Clinton denied she knew about the weapons shipments during public testimony (under oath) in early 2013 after the Benghazi terrorist attack.

These emails prove that Clinton perjured herself over and over. Any other person would be in prison over this alone, not to mention the countless other lies she’s been caught in. Obama has too and he gets even less attention for his crimes. Julian Assange is a Russian hack and a royal piece of scum, but proof is proof.

From Assange:

Julian Assange: So, those Hillary Clinton emails, they connect together with the cables that we have published of Hillary Clinton, creating a rich picture of how Hillary Clinton performs in office, but, more broadly, how the U.S. Department of State operates. So, for example, the disastrous, absolutely disastrous intervention in Libya, the destruction of the Gaddafi government, which led to the occupation of ISIS of large segments of that country, weapons flows going over to Syria, being pushed by Hillary Clinton, into jihadists within Syria, including ISIS, that’s there in those emails. There’s more than 1,700 emails in Hillary Clinton’s collection, that we have released, just about Libya alone.

Congress requested the emails the FBI had on Clinton and somehow those never got to them. Wonder if they have those from WikiLeaks? Just how much damning evidence do you need before you actually DO something?

Don’t worry though… WikiLeaks is only getting warmed up. With three months to go before the election and the worst Republican candidate ever (who they want elected), I am sure there will be many more leaks leading up to a killer dump before election time.

If I were Hillary, I’d be very worried. But she’s arrogant and now thinks she can get away with anything, which she pretty much has up until now. Things are going to get very, very interesting for the Hildabeast.

Wikileaks Is At It Again, Proves Trump Is Right About Hillary's Connection To ISIS | John Hawkins' Right Wing News

"GTP"
arrest-hillary.jpg

Won't work, df. Reagan armed the mujahadeen and trained Osama. Reagan and GWHB gave Saddam Hussein poison gas.

All that says is that you have to watch out when you decide to send weapons overseas. It doesn't mean anyone founded or intended to arm Al Qaeda or ISIS.

Forum List

Back