It’s Constitutional

Even Scalia would call you a buffoon.

lol

Yes, even Scalia…

too stupid and perfectly liberal. The conservative textualist point is: if the court has more power the people have less freedom. No one is worried about the freedom of the court to read the COnstitution any way it wants you goof liberal baboon!!!

That's good news.
I'm not sure that was the point of Mr Clayton Jones' post though.
You...ummm...you goof conservative buffoon!!!

Fear, Eddie? Son, you are only here for Austrian grins and chuckles, nothing else.

That's good news.
I'm not sure that was the point of Mr Clayton Jones' post though.

why then be so afraid to tell us exactly what the point was?? What does your fear tell you??

Hey retard Article III Section II has never been amended. So explain why the Founding Fathers including Jefferson wrote in the Constitution that the Supreme Court has jurisdiction in all matters between a State and the federal Government?

Hey retard Article III Section II has never been amended

if I said it had been amended I"ll pay you 10,000. Bet???

So explain why the Founding Fathers including Jefferson

actually Jefferson was in France and did not write anything

wrote in the Constitution that the Supreme Court has jurisdiction in all matters between a State and the federal Government?

they wrote it because it made sense for those "cases" to be handled by a court. Do you have any idea what point you are trying to make by asking silly questions

Secession IS Constitutional because the Gov't is created by the States, not the other way around.

When you enter into a Contract and the the other Party has not honored it's part of the deal, you have every right to Sue to have the agreement enforced or have the deal declared Null and Void.

This Secessionist movement is not to start a new country, it's to re-establish Constitutional Law.

Now I know you Race Baiters out there will say "You just want Black people to be Slaves again". Wrong.

The 13th Amendment is part of the Constitution.

The founders whom wrote this document
When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.
And gave us the second amendment would not write another document that would enslave the people of this country to a tyrannical government. It's just isn't possible for that too ever happen.

Secession IS Constitutional because the Gov't is created by the States, not the other way around.

When you enter into a Contract and the the other Party has not honored it's part of the deal, you have every right to Sue to have the agreement enforced or have the deal declared Null and Void.

This Secessionist movement is not to start a new country, it's to re-establish Constitutional Law.

Now I know you Race Baiters out there will say "You just want Black people to be Slaves again". Wrong.

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.
And gave us the second amendment would not write another document that would enslave the people of this country to a tyrannical government. It's just isn't possible for that too ever happen.

This issue has been addressed by Justice Scalia of The US Supreme Court:

" I am afraid I cannot be of much help with your problem, principally because I cannot imagine that such a question could ever reach the Supreme Court. To begin with, the answer is clear. If there was any constitutional issue resolved by the Civil War, it is that there is no right to secede. (Hence, in the Pledge of Allegiance, “one Nation, indivisible.”) Secondly, I find it difficult to envision who the parties to this lawsuit might be. Is the State suing the United States for a declaratory judgment? But the United States cannot be sued without its consent, and it has not consented to this sort of suit.

I am sure that poetic license can overcome all that — but you do not need legal advice for that. Good luck with your screenplay."

Scalia-Turkewitz-Letter-763174-1.jpg

" I am afraid I cannot be of much help with your problem, principally because I cannot imagine that such a question could ever reach the Supreme Court. To begin with, the answer is clear. If there was any constitutional issue resolved by the Civil War, it is that there is no right to secede. (Hence, in the Pledge of Allegiance, “one Nation, indivisible.”) Secondly, I find it difficult to envision who the parties to this lawsuit might be. Is the State suing the United States for a declaratory judgment? But the United States cannot be sued without its consent, and it has not consented to this sort of suit.

I am sure that poetic license can overcome all that — but you do not need legal advice for that. Good luck with your screenplay."

Another Justice says something different
Chief Justice Roberts: “It Is Not Our Job to Protect the People From the Consequences of Their Political Choices”
And I will repeat one more time for those who are too stupid to comprehend the first time

Chief Justice Roberts: “It Is Not Our Job to Protect the People From the Consequences of Their Political Choices”
And I will repeat one more time for those who are too stupid to comprehend the first time

It is not about a political choice. There are many elements some sounding in contract and rights of the individual states.

"Ultimately, the War Between the States resolved the Constitution’s meaning for any states that entered the Union after 1865, with no delusions about the contractual understanding of the parties. Moreover, the enactment of the 14th Amendment strengthened the view that the Constitution is a compact between “the people” and the federal government. The amendment affirms the power of the states to make their own laws, but those laws cannot “abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States.”
Secession

Hey retard Article III Section II has never been amended

if I said it had been amended I"ll pay you 10,000. Bet???

So explain why the Founding Fathers including Jefferson

actually Jefferson was in France and did not write anything

wrote in the Constitution that the Supreme Court has jurisdiction in all matters between a State and the federal Government?

they wrote it because it made sense for those "cases" to be handled by a court. Do you have any idea what point you are trying to make by asking silly questions

And yet you claim the Court had no jurisdiction in the matter of Texas Vs the US. The Court ruled that a State may not unilaterally leave the Union. That the ONLY way to leave is by act of Congress. Which means legally a State has no Constitutional right to leave.

It is not about a political choice. There are many elements some sounding in contract and rights of the individual states.

"Ultimately, the War Between the States resolved the Constitution’s meaning for any states that entered the Union after 1865, with no delusions about the contractual understanding of the parties. Moreover, the enactment of the 14th Amendment strengthened the view that the Constitution is a compact between “the people” and the federal government. The amendment affirms the power of the states to make their own laws, but those laws cannot “abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States.”
Secession

Are you that stupid? Political choices will get you a tyrannical government.

Secession

Whatever, go clean someone's pipes.

Secession

Whatever, go clean someone's pipes.

Yes you are too stupid to realize that political choices will get you a tyrannical government.

The fact is this: a state cannot leave by secession without permission from the other states through the Congress assembled.

The fact is this: those argue otherwise are wrong.

The fact is this: if those people rise up in rebellion, no mercy will be granted to them.

bigrebnc is beginning the Facist chant again of "Vee no wutz bes' foh youse."

The fact is this: a state cannot leave by secession without permission from the other states through the Congress assembled.

The fact is this: those argue otherwise are wrong.

The fact is this: if those people rise up in rebellion, no mercy will be granted to them.

I can just see the United States bombing its own people. Perhaps the US government will get serious and start dropping canisters of sarin gas.

No mercy to rebels.

Forum List

Back