It really is a choice.

You make a conscious decision as to whether you want to suck dick or not, amirite, faggot?

Meanwhile many different races and creeds live in America, 98% of them are not homosexual.

I'm not trying to bust on the homosexuals, but you're a certified a-grade feces-covered dildo.

When did you choose to be straight instead of surrendering to your homosexual urges?
When did you become a blithering idiot?
When did you choose? It’s a choice. So how old were you?
Being what I was created to be is not a choice. Going against it is.

You can suck as many dicks as you want, cupcake. Just don't parade that bullshit around normal people's kids, k?

The penalty= Off with your head for being a fucktard, perhaps you would prefer public hanging, no? Let's get all "liberal" like Thomas Jefferson and say you should just be castrated, is that cool with you? Are you American enough for that?
I bet you suck a lot of cock, don’t you faggot? Hmm? Fuck yourself.

When did you choose to be straight instead of surrendering to your homosexual urges?

You can suck as many dicks as you want, cupcake. Just don't parade that bullshit around normal people's kids, k?

The penalty= Off with your head for being a fucktard, perhaps you would prefer public hanging, no? Let's get all "liberal" like Thomas Jefferson and say you should just be castrated, is that cool with you? Are you American enough for that?
I bet you suck a lot of cock, don’t you faggot? Hmm? Fuck yourself.

How 'bout I bitchslap your stupid ass instead? Sounds good to me. What did the hand say to the Blackflag's face? Slap, bitch! Just so you know, IMO, you're a worthless POS here. You contribute nothing. You like to suck cocks, but that's not why I don't like you, I don't like you because you're a worthless turd.

image.gif

Last edited:
All that proves is that some-possibly many people- are bi-sexual and that all sexuality exists on an continuum from totally straight to totally gay with a lot of wiggling room in-between. Where ever on is on that continuum defines their sexual orientation. Many with fall somewhere between gay and straight may move in and out of different lifestyles based on opportunity and circumstances in the course of their lives. A lot of guys who "enjoyed making babies" with their wife later get divorced. Most find another women but some , well whatever. There is nothing that mysterious about your story. It happens and it does not mean that a straight guy just turned gay. That would be an oversimplification and a dumbed down version of human sexuality

Asshats that comprise less that 4.5% of the population can fuck right the hell off on setting National policy, and don't expect us to cry for your POS ass. Fuck you , you pederast POS. :fu:

Yeah, Obama was one of you, but that's over now, trick. No, your goal of sucking twink penises will not be realized, too bad, so sad; Fuck You.
What percentage of the population is physically challenged to the point where they require special parking privileges and access to public places. Probobly a similar percentage. So because it is small, should we ignore their rights?

That ain't got a damn thing to do with the price of tea in China, faggot. Yeah, when "their rights" start infringing on upon the majority of the population, they can fuck right the hell off or die. Talk some more shit, motherfucker! I'll slap your bullshit down there, too!
OK Sexy COW BOY Please explain how gays are infringing on your rights? Do you think that minorities don't have rights-just because they are minorities ?

What the fuck gives you the right to equate homosexuality with minorities? That's total bullshit.

What!!?? YOU said that gays make up 4,5% of the population. That is not a minority? What the funk is a minority then?

Asshats that comprise less that 4.5% of the population can fuck right the hell off on setting National policy, and don't expect us to cry for your POS ass. Fuck you , you pederast POS. :fu:

Yeah, Obama was one of you, but that's over now, trick. No, your goal of sucking twink penises will not be realized, too bad, so sad; Fuck You.
What percentage of the population is physically challenged to the point where they require special parking privileges and access to public places. Probobly a similar percentage. So because it is small, should we ignore their rights?

That ain't got a damn thing to do with the price of tea in China, faggot. Yeah, when "their rights" start infringing on upon the majority of the population, they can fuck right the hell off or die. Talk some more shit, motherfucker! I'll slap your bullshit down there, too!
OK Sexy COW BOY Please explain how gays are infringing on your rights? Do you think that minorities don't have rights-just because they are minorities ?

What the fuck gives you the right to equate homosexuality with minorities? That's total bullshit.

What!!?? YOU said that gays make up 4,5% of the population. That is not a minority? What the funk is a minority then?

Someone who has no control over what they are. Faggots like you just want to lose control of their sexual inhibitions, it's not the same thing.

You can control what you stick your penis in. You can't control if you're born Asian, get it? (Doubt you ever will) Fucking hypocrite faggot.

My question for those who stay within their own gender is this one: If homosexuality was the plan from the very beginning, why was the female gender created in the first place since it was not the first gender to be created at all period?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I'm fine with that as long as they keep it in the closet, where it belongs
What the fuck does that even mean? Do you have to keep your heterosexuality in the closet? Are you free to put a picture of your opposite sex partner on your desk at work or post it to Facebook without fear of reprisals. ? Think about what you are saying. You are advocating discrimination, bigot!

Dear TheProgressivePatriot and Magnificat
Where I might agree with TPP 's point:
I'd say treat LGBT expressions and Christian expressions
the same when it comes to public policy, institutions and schools.

If we expect Christian prayers to be individual choice, and only
have NEUTRAL "moments of silence" instead of orchestrated group prayers,
that's like having NEUTRAL civil unions and domestic contracts that
are about legal/financial arrangements and terms ONLY (and NOT
about any of the social relations that we would keep to ourselves,
outside govt that has no authority to decide, dictate or discriminate).

If we expect public schools and institutions to EMBRACE
and ENDORSE or even TEACH curricula that relates to or includes
same sex relations, then this opens the door for
CHRISTIAN beliefs, expression and practices to be embedded in schools equally.

TheProgressivePatriot which way do you want it:
* do you want to keep Christian references and expressions
out of public schools and policies so LGBT are treated the same
* do you want LGBT to be included and accepted as normal
and thus allow Christian expression IDENTITY and practice
to be incorporated as a normal form of EXPRESSION

You cannot have one set of creeds established by govt
while discriminating against the others.

If people cannot be consistently in agreement on
a state or national level, at least let's have consistency
within school districts or else separate schools. The same
way CATHOLICS are expected to keep THEIR BELIEFS in
their OWN SCHOOLS, why not treat all beliefs the same way?

Why not give individuals and communities equal freedom of choice
to decide how they want to run and fund their schools. The Catholics and
Christians have enough money to set up their own schools and hospitals.
Why not help EVERYONE to have that equal choice to run and fund
their own programs instead of depending on govt where it involves people who don't agree.

What the fuck does that even mean? Do you have to keep your heterosexuality in the closet? Are you free to put a picture of your opposite sex partner on your desk at work or post it to Facebook without fear of reprisals. ? Think about what you are saying. You are advocating discrimination, bigot!

their own programs instead of depending on govt where it involves people who don't agree.

I see what you did there, and boy is that subtle!

I am not that sophisticated. I know the country was better before people like TheProgressivePatriot were allowed to roam free. Also that God looks upon homosexuality as abomination. I am certain he makes judgment calls from person to person. Homosexuals foisting their ways upon innocent children is worthy of a death sentence, IMO. That is pure evil. 80% of homos would not support that. Most people are decent.

Last edited:

I don't believe you understood what I said. Read it again, in context.

IDGAF whot you believe. Let's get real here, what's your deal?

I know what I believe. I believe that God said that homosexuality is an abomination

No, you were one of the majority who was CREATED straight. BlackFlag is right. If it were a choice, we would have all consciously made it, as you suppose homosexuals do. Which they don't.
Those young people are proof that it is a choice.

This thread is proof that you're an idiot.

IDGAF whot you believe. Let's get real here, what's your deal?

I know what I believe. I believe that God said that homosexuality is an abomination

??? Marion Morrison
I think you might have read the posts wrong or gotten their authors crossed.

Magnificat was saying it wasn't a choice "for him to be heterosexual" which is natural.
But argues it is a choice to act on homosexuality which he takes to be pretending something
the person is not. So Magnificat is AGREEING with you that it isn't natural and it is a choice of behavior.
[BlackFlag is arguing that neither heterosexuality or homosexuality is a choice. Magnificat is arguing these are not both natural, only heterosexuality is natural and homosexuality is an unnatural choice of behavior, and even asserts such people are really heterosexual by nature.]

I don't think your posts were directed at the right target audience you thought you were addressing?

I am not that sophisticated. I know the country was better before people like TheProgressivePatriot were allowed to roam free. Also that God looks upon homosexuality as abomination. I am certain he makes judgment calls from person to person. Homosexuals foisting their ways upon innocent children is worthy of a death sentence, IMO. That is pure evil. 80% of homos would not support that. Most people are decent.

Dear Marion Morrison
I'm not sure I would call this approach "subtle" because most people have
a hard time with it. Thank you for getting part of what I am saying.
The other part is not so easy.

If people like TPP are expected to keep homosexual beliefs and practices to themselves,
then by Equal Justice, the same standards apply to your beliefs as well: where you would
be asked to keep YOUR beliefs to yourself, and not impose them on anyone else either!

Not "subtle" at all, but easier said than done.

Asking BOTH sides to respect each other is as hard for you to back off
hard line stances as well. I agree that we should NEVER tolerate dangerous
abuses and sick addictions like pedophilia to run free in society unchecked,
especially around children. But I urge you NOT to misjudge and
assume other people are sick or evil, just by association with a group label.

That's not fair to people like TheProgressivePatriot who has done nothing
to deserve being accused and treated as a criminal. There's something in this country
called DUE PROCESS of law, by which people are NOT to be denied rights (including slandered, libeled or defamed)
by publicly declaring them or punishing them as "guilty" of some wrongdoing if they haven't done any such thing.

My impression of TPP is he is ardently trying to defend people like himself from a long history of
persecution, discrimination and injustice, by this VERY attitude -- of judging, rejecting and denying equal
respect and inclusion in society based on the wrongs committed by SOME people.
This does not justify collectively blaming and judging ALL people as a class.
(And that's why LGBT discrimination is compared to racism and sexism, even though this isn't genetic.)

Marion Morrison when you make such injurious statements and accusations,
THIS IS THE VERY DISCRIMINATION being used to justify arguments calling for "govt and legal protections."
So you are NOT HELPING but hurting BOTH SIDES -- both the targets where you are misdirecting blame,
and the public that has to put up with LGBT lobbying and demand for protections from such HARASSMENT.

Do you understand that most sex offenders including pedophiles are NOT HOMOSEXUAL.
Even if the victims are boys, the majority of offenders are HETEROSEXUAL men.

The "fault" I can find with TPP is unwillingness to forgive and trust people like you to listen.
And no wonder why!

Sorry MM but it does NOT HELP to misjudge people collectively like this, but causes multiple levels of harm and damage.
Not only does it violate the civil rights and protections of citizens to accuse and treat them like criminals,
but it fuels the arguments that LGBT are being discriminated against and harassed as a "class."

So this risks imposing more laws and mandates that punish everyone by depriving liberty
and seeking to PUNISH people for Christian beliefs and views. Just because "some people"
take those beliefs TOO FAR and start imposing on others unfairly.

If you want people like TPP to keep homosexual beliefs and practices to themselves,
then by Equal Justice, the same standards apply to your beliefs as well: and you would also need
to keep YOUR beliefs to yourself, and not impose them on anyone else either!

Thank you Marion Morrison if you can PLEASE try to understand both sides.
If it's too hard for you to fathom, that's how hard it is for other people like
TheProgressivePatriot to fathom "tolerating" you and your beliefs as well.

Not "subtle" at all, but requires very deep rooted understanding
that is easier said than done.

Dear Marion Morrison

If people like TPP are expected to keep homosexual beliefs and practices to themselves,
then by Equal Justice, the same standards apply to your beliefs as well: where you would
be asked to keep YOUR beliefs to yourself, and not impose them on anyone else either!

to deserve being accused and treated as a criminal. There's something in this country
called DUE PROCESS of law, by which people are NOT to be denied rights (including slandered, libeled or defamed)
by publicly declaring them or punishing them as "guilty" of some wrongdoing if they haven't done any such thing.

My impression of TPP is he is ardently trying to defend people like himself from a long history of
persecution, discrimination and injustice, by this VERY attitude -- of judging, rejecting and denying equal
(And that's why LGBT discrimination is compared to racism and sexism, even though this isn't genetic.)

THIS IS THE VERY DISCRIMINATION being used to justify arguments calling for "govt and legal protections."
So you are NOT HELPING but hurting BOTH SIDES -- both the targets where you are misdirecting blame,
and the public that has to put up with LGBT lobbying and demand for protections from such HARASSMENT.

Do you understand that most sex offenders including pedophiles are NOT HOMOSEXUAL.

The "fault" I can find with TPP is unwillingness to forgive and trust people like you to listen.
And no wonder why!

Sorry MM but it does NOT HELP to misjudge people collectively like this, but causes multiple levels of harm and damage.
Not only does it violate the civil rights and protections of citizens to accuse and treat them like criminals,
but it fuels the arguments that LGBT are being discriminated against and harassed as a "class."

So this risks imposing more laws and mandates that punish everyone by depriving liberty
and seeking to PUNISH people for Christian beliefs and views. Just because "some people"

If you want people like TPP to keep homosexual beliefs and practices to themselves,
then by Equal Justice, the same standards apply to your beliefs as well: and you would also need

COMMENT DELETED BY MM

Dear Marion Morrison
Be careful, there are rules of the board against certain accusations
"No Accusations of other members relating to bestiality or pedophilia."
that can ALSO violate laws against defamation, slander and libel.

Just because someone identifies as having Muslim faith
does NOT make them a "criminal" terrorist or oppressive Islamist.

Just because someone identifies as having homosexual orientation
does NOT make them a pederast or other such "pervert."

Now, if he or anyone else on here DOES have any such abusive behavior
or criminal risk, threat or intent, I DEFINITELY recommend the same
spiritual healing for them as I would for you or anyone else on here.

It doesn't harm but helps everyone to receive forgiveness and healing.
I even recommend the same to you and also Magnificat
so you can improve your own communications and relations with others
as a result. Everyone can benefit. Especially if you want better for others.

Last edited:

Dear Marion Morrison

And no wonder why!

TPP is a pederast POC turd, I don't care about his "feelings". He's a perverted weirdo, back in the day the community would hang him and be done with it.

Dear Marion Morrison

I'll get back with you after my ban you just sealed, thanks!

Dear Marion Morrison

And no wonder why!

TPP is a pederast POC turd, I don't care about his "feelings". He's a perverted weirdo, back in the day the community would hang him and be done with it.

Dear Marion Morrison

???
You can make corrections and remove that one word if that's a problem?
The whole point of rules is to work things out between members to make
corrections and there should be no problem! Sorry Marion Morrison
I did NOT mean to cause any problems but to prevent that by offering corrections in time!

Dear Marion Morrison

And no wonder why!

COMMENT DELETED BY MM

Dear Marion Morrison

???
You can make corrections and remove that one word if that's a problem?
The whole point of rules is to work things out between members to make
corrections and there should be no problem! Sorry Marion Morrison
I did NOT mean to cause any problems but to prevent that by offering corrections in time!

I nuked the post, I don't mess around. It's a damn shame when you can't tell it like it is, though.

Thank you for correcting that in time Marion Morrison
And no it isn't ever truthful to accuse someone publicly of anything without proof.
If someone does have a dangerous background, please report it to the Mods by PM.
We DO need to watch out for each other, and there are ways to do that consistently.
Thanks, take care and good night!

PS I went back into this quote above and in your original quote I was replying to
and just typed COMMENT DELETED BY MM. If your reply also copied it,
please DELETE that as well. Sorry and thanks again for doing that. Yours truly, Emily

Forum List

Back