It really is a choice.

Dear Marion Morrison
Be careful, there are rules of the board against certain accusations
"No Accusations of other members relating to bestiality or pedophilia."
that can ALSO violate laws against defamation, slander and libel.

Just because someone identifies as having Muslim faith
does NOT make them a "criminal" terrorist or oppressive Islamist.

Just because someone identifies as having homosexual orientation
does NOT make them a pederast or other such "pervert."

Now, if he or anyone else on here DOES have any such abusive behavior
or criminal risk, threat or intent, I DEFINITELY recommend the same
spiritual healing for them as I would for you or anyone else on here.

It doesn't harm but helps everyone to receive forgiveness and healing.
I even recommend the same to you and also Magnificat
so you can improve your own communications and relations with others
as a result. Everyone can benefit. Especially if you want better for others.

I'll get back with you after my ban you just sealed, thanks!

???
You can make corrections and remove that one word if that's a problem?
The whole point of rules is to work things out between members to make
corrections and there should be no problem! Sorry Marion Morrison
I did NOT mean to cause any problems but to prevent that by offering corrections in time!

I nuked the post, I don't mess around. It's a damn shame when you can't tell it like it is, though.

Thank you for correcting that in time Marion Morrison
And no it isn't ever truthful to accuse someone publicly of anything without proof.
If someone does have a dangerous background, please report it to the Mods by PM.
We DO need to watch out for each other, and there are ways to do that consistently.
Thanks, take care and good night!

Emily, I've been dealing with that one for years and I know what he's about. I made no misstatements.

Then I suggest you report that to the Mods including any records you have of abusive or dangerous conduct.
Just so they know what they are dealing with.
Also, your deleted post got copied in my two replies so I removed that as well.
(Please also delete any copied "quotes" you find before anyone else quotes them.)

Whatever is going on, that spiritual healing therapy will eventually reach
and compel everyone to resolve their problems, inside and out.
It just heals everything in its path, eventually! Very powerful, love never fails...

It really is fear, ignorance, bigotry and hate.

That this unwarranted hostility toward gay Americans is so prevalent among conservatives indicates that the rights and protected liberties of gay Americans remain very much in jeopardy.

The canard of ‘choice’ is yet another manifestation of rightwing bigotry – if a gay American doesn’t want to be discriminated against, then he needs only to make the ‘choice’ of not being gay; and if one ‘decides’ to be gay, then he alone is responsible for being discriminated against.

The reprehensible right, indeed.

I'll get back with you after my ban you just sealed, thanks!

???
You can make corrections and remove that one word if that's a problem?
The whole point of rules is to work things out between members to make
corrections and there should be no problem! Sorry Marion Morrison
I did NOT mean to cause any problems but to prevent that by offering corrections in time!

I nuked the post, I don't mess around. It's a damn shame when you can't tell it like it is, though.

Thank you for correcting that in time Marion Morrison
And no it isn't ever truthful to accuse someone publicly of anything without proof.
If someone does have a dangerous background, please report it to the Mods by PM.
We DO need to watch out for each other, and there are ways to do that consistently.
Thanks, take care and good night!

Emily, I've been dealing with that one for years and I know what he's about. I made no misstatements.

Then I suggest you report that to the Mods including any records you have of abusive or dangerous conduct.
Just so they know what they are dealing with.
Also, your deleted post got copied in my two replies so I removed that as well.
(Please also delete any copied "quotes" you find before anyone else quotes them.)

Whatever is going on, that spiritual healing therapy will eventually reach
and compel everyone to resolve their problems, inside and out.
It just heals everything in its path, eventually! Very powerful, love never fails...

For what? There's no point. He's an old queer pervert.

I believe that it is a choice as there are bisexuals

Men are married to woman and may still have sex with the same sex

If you put a hole in the wall and the person didn't know what sex was playing with their private parts, they would still be aroused.

After a certain amount of time then yeah they probably will not be aroused by opposite sex because there behavior has been modified and they have a strong preference for the same sex

The denial of choice is just blowing smoke (less guilt) to justify something that is clearly preferred

If you put a hole in the wall and the person didn't know what sex was playing with their private parts, they would still be aroused.

After a certain amount of time then yeah they probably will not be aroused by opposite sex because there behavior has been modified and they have a strong preference for the same sex

The denial of choice is just blowing smoke (less guilt) to justify something that is clearly preferred

I've seen lesbians' girlfriends go back straight and leave them. Personally, I think a lot of that queer stuff is of the devil.

The fact that there are bi-sexuals proves that homosexuality is a choice? Seriously? You seem to be terribly confused.

The fact that there are bi-sexuals proves that homosexuality is a choice? Seriously? You seem to be terribly confused.

You either want to plunge for poop with your penis, or not. True story.

Imagine yourself having to be married to a woman and having sex with her on a regular basis in order to be "acceptable" or "normal." Does that sound doable to you?
I would like a serious reply to this, Magnificat, not just your standard "it's an abomination." This is what you are asking homosexuals to do.
Let's face the facts here. Homosexuality is not natural. It is also unhealthy. Homosexuals have a much lower life expectancy. They are much more prone to sexually transmitted disease. I don't expect a homosexual to just change overnight. But it can be done, if it is what they want. Unfortunately, many are prone to self destructive behavior. It's not that they can't change. They just don't want to.
You have not answered my question. You would demand others to do something you are unable or unwilling to do yourself. To enter into a life long relationship with someone who they are not attracted to, pretending to be something they are not, not only in public but in private.
That to me seems cruel.
Being a practicing homosexual is pretending to be something they are not.
That is really not true. I'm about to get Unchristian if I keep butting up against your ... never mind.
You are not on the right track here. If you think it is wrong, then by all means don't practice homosexuality. Otherwise, leave people alone. You have no idea what you're talking about and you really ought to leave these kind of discussions to people with some knowledge of the reality. All you've got is a bunch of opinions backed up by bullshit.
The only reality that matters is God's reality. You claim to be a Christian. What does the Bible say about homosexuality?

So you want to take civil rights away from homosexuals and religious freedom rights from everyone in the nation who doesn't agree with you.

For your information you have the right to live your life believing in your god and by your god's rules.

You have no right to force your god or your god's rules on anyone else in our nation.

You expect everyone to respect your freedom of religion rights but don't have any respect for anyone else's freedom of religion rights.

Which is disgusting but typical.

I must say that is a rather interesting article. And, I must admit that I was unaware of the fact the there is a subculture with the subculture that reject the born this way narrative for their own political reasons-to assert control over their sexual choices and to reject ‘mandatory heterosexuality. It is also interesting to note that by doing so they are playing into the hand of the anti-gays rights crowd who make the same assertion for very different reasons- specifically to paint gays as people who are frivolous and hedonistic and are themselves responsible for whatever is dished out to them

Having said that, I will add that it is no secrete that some people have the ability to make such “lifestyle choices” The only difference is how they choose to portray it. It by no means indicates that all, or even most people can make such choices and the vast majority of gay people will tell you they it was not a choice

I will add that perhaps the “born this way” narrative is not the best way to approach the subject. No one is actually born gay-or straight, or bisexual simply because at birth -and for some years after-a child has no awareness of their sexuality. But the fact is that there is a growing body of evidence that indicates that the seeds are sown for sexual orientation by biological factors in utero and are further shaped by environmental/social factors later. The bottom line is that you must make the distinction between lifestyle choice which some can make, and sexual orientation which is not a choice, and while this article is informative, it does not refute that view. This people have chosen a lifestyle because they can, and politicized that choice.

IMG_0649.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back