It only took one day!

The new Sheriff is in town and he is demanding Journalists live up to their Oath. When media is accurate and unbiased, that is good for America. When media is inaccurate and biased to the Left as it has been for decades, that is bad for America.

Read your history and learn what "A Free and Independent Press" means.
does it mean owned by corporations and censored by the government?

Quite understandably, most people feel a sense of satisfaction in being right about something when their opinions are proven to be true. But every once in a while, it feels far better to be proven wrong about something. For example, if you're concerned that a spouse might be cheating, it can be a great feeling to find out that there's a simple provable explanation to events that otherwise seem very suspicious. Likewise, if and when you think someone might be lying to you and stealing from you. What a feeling of relief to find out that you were wrong, right?

That's what I was hoping with Trump. I was hoping that my concerns about his temperament, his overly sensitive nature to criticism, and his penchant for just making stuff up and jumping to conclusions on incomplete information would be tempered by the weight of his new responsibilities, AND his staff.

That's what I was hoping would be true. In other words, I was hoping my concerns about Trump and my feeling of what was going to happen with Trump in office due to his well-known personality traits would be proven to be wrong. Well, based on everything that happened on Saturday with Trump's obsession with the media reporting on the crowd size during his inauguration the day before and how Trump talked about it at the CIA headquarters (of all places) and later directed his press secretary, Sean Spicer, to come out and engage in an angry harangue, including making demonstrably false statements while also not taking any questions at all has led me to believe that my fears of a Trump presidency were completely justified. Sadly, the story continued on Sunday on the Sunday news shows, and only seemed to get worse. Ironically, a story about crowd size, whether smaller or larger, isn't even important and would be quickly forgotten if it was left alone and/or ignored.

My fears are only increasing seeing as how there is nobody in all of America that gets criticized and even attacked more, and more often, than the president of the USA. It's a nonstop 24/7 proposition. If Trump can't handle an accurate, but passing, story on the crowd size during the inauguration when he knows he lost the popular vote nationwide as well as losing the popular vote in Washington DC, how in hell is Trump going to be able to handle criticism from all sides when it starts coming in his direction as it certainly will just like it does with ALL presidents?
Barry was never criticized by his followers... fact

Trump is doing exactly what he has promised, he's doing the very same things that got him elected. I'm very happy about that. The ignorant, the butthurt, the irrational, the certifiably insane, and those on the left who are multiple combinations of all of that, will bitch and moan and whine and cry, but it will only hurt their cause. Let them suffer, they are doing it to themselves.

I don't remember Trump promising that he would behave in a way that might get an otherwise normal person committed to a mental ward for observation.

Besides, success is not measured by doing the same things that got you there. Don't believe me? A young attractive woman may sleep around in order to find a rich man who will propose marriage because she rocks his world. However, if she keeps on sleeping around after the wedding, she won't be married for very long.

Regardless, the Trump presidency is going to go off the rails faster than a runaway Amtrak train when the engineer is (ironically) distracted by his cell phone.

16142379_567612770103885_27954819606851985_n.jpg

Trump is doing exactly what he has promised, he's doing the very same things that got him elected. I'm very happy about that. The ignorant, the butthurt, the irrational, the certifiably insane, and those on the left who are multiple combinations of all of that, will bitch and moan and whine and cry, but it will only hurt their cause. Let them suffer, they are doing it to themselves.

I don't remember Trump promising that he would behave in a way that might get an otherwise normal person committed to a mental ward for observation.

Besides, success is not measured by doing the same things that got you there. Don't believe me? A young attractive woman may sleep around in order to find a rich man who will propose marriage because she rocks his world. However, if she keeps on sleeping around after the wedding, she won't be married for very long.

Regardless, the Trump presidency is going to go off the rails faster than a runaway Amtrak train when the engineer is (ironically) distracted by his cell phone.

Everything you guys have been saying about Trump for over a year has fallen flat on your faces. That is still true today. Trumps presidency is right on track.

Lying?

Lying?

No, that was Hillary.

The big media spin meisters can't get away with their fake news like they did. They have always lied about or covered up Trump's crowds while not showing Hillary's. I never did see a Hillary sign and this is uberlibville. Her crowd would have been a joke.

So the evidence of a far smaller inaugural crowd than Trump claimed is "fake news"?

:lmao:

No wonder Trump is afraid of media he can't control. The truth hurts.

Lying?

To paraphrase as Sting and the Police once intoned in song, with every breath he takes.

Forum List

Back