It never fails...

no1tovote4

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2004
Colorado
The moment the bath is over is the moment they find the indelible marker to draw on themsevles! Aaaaaaaargh. And the oldest just watched it, never telling me what was up!

no1tovote4 said:
The moment the bath is over is the moment they find the indelible marker to draw on themsevles! Aaaaaaaargh. And the oldest just watched it, never telling me what was up!

oh, c'mon...you'll laugh at this story years from now, at one of their weddings.
or you could have gotten a picture of it, and used it as the photo for their high school yearbook baby picture, if they do that for (or rather 'to') the seniors. my mom has something similar she sent in for my sister's picture as she's graduating this year....damn, i feel old now. :(

fuzzykitten99 said:
oh, c'mon...you'll laugh at this story years from now, at one of their weddings.
or you could have gotten a picture of it, and used it as the photo for their high school yearbook baby picture, if they do that for (or rather 'to') the seniors. my mom has something similar she sent in for my sister's picture as she's graduating this year....damn, i feel old now. :(

You feel old because your sister is graduating? Dang. I guess I'm ancient then. I have nephews that were married and had kids before I did.

no1tovote4 said:

Sounds like you're on your own or something? :tng:

Forum List

Back