It looks as though Miami will be unaffected...

What the pressttitutes are really hoping for is a few of these. ,,,,,,

floater5.jpg

You really are a sick fuck. Of course I wouldn't expect anything different from a low character, degenerate piece of shit Trump supporter.

Keep bleating....

Funny-sheep-bleating.png

And RUN!!!!!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!!! TERRIFYING!!!!!

What was the last hurricane you lived through?

I refuse to live in Tornado or Hurricane territory.

I prefer Earthquakes!!!

flat,800x800,075,f.u3.jpg

This thread demonstrates that very few of you understand math.

Media math? 1 + 1 + a trillion billion zillion!!! RUNN!!!!!!!! ARGHHHH!!!!!!

or Real Math? 1+ 1 = 2.

I'm not doubting that this storm is causing damage. They always do.

I'm just laughing at the breathless media coverage......

if it bleeds it leads!!

or Real Math? 1+ 1 = 2.

if it bleeds it leads!!

No, I mean probability.

If you knew that an earthquake in SoCal was coming that could potentially kill 10,000+ people but you didn't know where, what would you expect the media to do? Give you a 5-minute update on the top of the hour?

You are acting like an asshole. I live right in the middle of the track of this storm. I am out of Florida but my wife and I are worried about our son, who is still there, and friends and colleagues.

If you think we worry because of the media, you are utterly clueless. I am thankful that the media is giving this 24/7 coverage.

Why does anyone respond to Rustic?

There is another loser on a now defunct Pensacola forum who ended each post with LOL. Like Rustic, seemingly his only purpose was to stir the pot.

Rustic believes that the former mayor of New Orleans made the right decision in NOT issuing a mandatory evacuation two days earlier and leaving countless school buses parked in submerged in water. How did that work out for New Orleans?

Slurs_zps1a732fe4-S.jpg

There is another loser on a now defunct Pensacola forum who ended each post with LOL. Like Rustic, seemingly his only purpose was to stir the pot.

Rustic believes that the former mayor of New Orleans made the right decision in NOT issuing a mandatory evacuation two days earlier and leaving countless school buses parked in submerged in water. How did that work out for New Orleans?

Slurs_zps1a732fe4-S.jpg

Like I said, it's Darwinism at work.

He's the type of guy that you read about winning the Darwin Awards.

Do not try this at home folks!!! These are trained professional attention whores!!! DO NOT TRY THIS!!!

0.jpg
hurricane-stand-ups-video-tease_umpdl5
weathermen_1.jpg
anigif_enhanced-buzz-16540-1351515762-8.gif
_94814585_p04tsdvg.jpg
I'm enjoying the coverage... :booze:
Yes, those reporters, reporting are brave... not
They are like vultures they are waiting for shit to happen, so they can justify their jobs and ultimately for the ratings. Lol

There's red meat exposed badly in this thread, and I see that the buzzards ain't wasting no time getting with it... ROTFLMBO.
Yes, the so-called reporters are waiting for shit to happen… You know, for the ratings... lol

Slurs_zps1a732fe4-S.jpg

Like I said, it's Darwinism at work.

He's the type of guy that you read about winning the Darwin Awards.
Speaking of Darwinism award, Christopher Charles Cuomo is getting mad at some guy walking his three Legged dog demanding he get inside.
What the fuck is the deal with these reporters? They think they're the only ones qualified to be out in bad weather?
No wonder Trump got elected people are fucking sick of these fucking control freak progressives… LOL - did you hear that I said LOL

or Real Math? 1+ 1 = 2.

if it bleeds it leads!!

No, I mean probability.

If you knew that an earthquake in SoCal was coming that could potentially kill 10,000+ people but you didn't know where, what would you expect the media to do? Give you a 5-minute update on the top of the hour?

You are acting like an asshole. I live right in the middle of the track of this storm. I am out of Florida but my wife and I are worried about our son, who is still there, and friends and colleagues.

If you think we worry because of the media, you are utterly clueless. I am thankful that the media is giving this 24/7 coverage.

Not a great analogy, since Earthquakes are unpredictable. But I do get your point.

I am not subjectively and vicariously involved like you,

I am thousands of miles away and have no loved ones in harms way. I have the luxury of objectivity. My commentary was entirely on the media coverage.

PS- I hope your son is safe. :thup:

Im just north and west to MIami
Let me say :
1 . The Hurricane Center could not have had it more wrong on both the track and the strength of Irma regarding Dade and Broward counties.
2, Most of the electrical outages are due to fallen trees, which means the Florida Power and Light were no doing their jobs since they are responsible for clearing tree limbs from the power lines. The had the whole summer to do this, and they failed in their jobs.
3, Hurricane Reporters are brain damaged.

Even power companies can't predict which trees are going to blow which direction sideways in 130mph of wind. You're another idiot.

FPL and Trees

FPL | Trees | Frequently Asked Questions
FPL | Trees | Trees and Power Lines
Except for Miami did/do not have 130 mph winds… Dip shit

Your OP says Miami would be unaffected.

They are experiencing 100 mph winds.
It's southern Florida… Hurricanes happen there although this one seems to be a tropical storm for the Miami area. What do people expect?

Slurs_zps1a732fe4-S.jpg

Actually two full days earlier it wasn't even clear Katrina was coming that way. And those buses, convenient photo op and all but those buses were in Metairie or Kenner, not New Orleans, and whether the Mayor's office had either the authority or the logistics to put them into service hasn't been established. Nor has the roadworthiness of the buses themselves. Again a convenient photo op that invites much in the way of assumption.

The order was made mandatory the next day. It was the first ever.

It be a pain in the ass, the people should sue The mainstream media
Miami

That's not happening to the well built buildings, and 1500/1800 yards inland no significant flooding.

Prove it.

The storm surges is what, a couple feet? On the national hurricane center's it shows a 2-4 foot storm surge goes inland about 1500 to 1800 yards...
I heard that when it rains it floods in downtown Miami, that easy.

Let me say :
1 . The Hurricane Center could not have had it more wrong on both the track and the strength of Irma regarding Dade and Broward counties.
2, Most of the electrical outages are due to fallen trees, which means the Florida Power and Light were no doing their jobs since they are responsible for clearing tree limbs from the power lines. The had the whole summer to do this, and they failed in their jobs.
. You couldn't afford your light bill if they went out and tried to clear every single line in one Summer.... Budgets are only so big for work to get done, and your naieve post reflects your ignorance of these things. As far as the other goes, better safe than sorry.
FLP rapes its customers now on their monthly bills, so the least they could do is to do their jobs as promised

As a former resident of Florida, let me tell you that the property owner is responsible for maintaining the trees that get into the power lines. Fortunately, the power companies usually do it for you for no charge.

Words cannot begin to describe what absolute fucking morons Rustic and Zander are.

It's Darwinism at work.

You're the one that lives in Florida......

:rofl:
Let me say :
. You couldn't afford your light bill if they went out and tried to clear every single line in one Summer.... Budgets are only so big for work to get done, and your naieve post reflects your ignorance of these things. As far as the other goes, better safe than sorry.
FLP rapes its customers now on their monthly bills, so the least they could do is to do their jobs as promised

As a former resident of Florida, let me tell you that the property owner is responsible for maintaining the trees that get into the power lines. Fortunately, the power companies usually do it for you for no charge.
Umm, not trying to dispute you, but you must be talking about the insulated service line coming to the house, but the uninsulated lines at the street the utility keeps up. To dangerous to require the customers to keep up a tree around an uninsulated line.

Forum List

Back