It looks as though Miami will be unaffected...

Be afraid!! Be very afraid!!!!! Storm surge!!!!! STORM SURGE!!!!

This could be you!!!!

b5b6b543968eba04dbf79ac97ef7feb92f5a34057550e5419db24b298f536c51_large

Im just north and west to MIami
Let me say :
1 . The Hurricane Center could not have had it more wrong on both the track and the strength of Irma regarding Dade and Broward counties.
2, Most of the electrical outages are due to fallen trees, which means the Florida Power and Light were no doing their jobs since they are responsible for clearing tree limbs from the power lines. The had the whole summer to do this, and they failed in their jobs.
3, Hurricane Reporters are brain damaged.

Even power companies can't predict which trees are going to blow which direction sideways in 130mph of wind. You're another idiot.

FPL and Trees

FPL | Trees | Frequently Asked Questions
FPL | Trees | Trees and Power Lines
. Still not able to predict the outcomes from the links on which way the tree would fall in the winds. One thing noticed was the style of pruning asked about (the V out), and does it make the tree unstable ? Well yes it does as the weight is now cast on either side of the tree in an off balanced way. Either side of the tree can snap off due to the tree only being maintained by the utility in the middle regarding the power line... People donot consider the unstable situation the trim has caused by allowing the weight to be left on either side of the V. If your home is on one side of the V, and that side breaks, then you have an issue that can be traced back to the way the tree was trimmed or maintained by the utility.:welcome:

Last edited:
Edited a post, but it didn't take... Hmm. Must have missed the save button. LOL

Do not try this at home folks!!! These are trained professional attention whores!!! DO NOT TRY THIS!!!

0.jpg
hurricane-stand-ups-video-tease_umpdl5
weathermen_1.jpg
anigif_enhanced-buzz-16540-1351515762-8.gif
_94814585_p04tsdvg.jpg
I'm enjoying the coverage... :booze:

I am being held hostage by the redhead....i love her even though she is forcing me to watch this FEAR MONGERING garbage.

I have convinced her to go to see "IT" at 2:20 PST so I will get to see something really scary!!

it-clown.jpg

There's red meat exposed badly in this thread, and I see that the buzzards ain't wasting no time getting with it... ROTFLMBO.

What the pressttitutes are really hoping for is a few of these. ,,,,,,

You really are a sick fuck. Of course I wouldn't expect anything different from a low character, degenerate piece of shit Trump supporter.

Keep bleating....

Funny-sheep-bleating.png

And RUN!!!!!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!!! TERRIFYING!!!!!

It's completely covering Miami at the moment you fucking imbecile.

NWS radar image from Miami, FL

mr-bill-oh-no.png

Rain!! and Wind!!

RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Do not try this at home folks!!! These are trained professional attention whores!!! DO NOT TRY THIS!!!

0.jpg
weathermen_1.jpg
_94814585_p04tsdvg.jpg

I am being held hostage by the redhead....i love her even though she is forcing me to watch this FEAR MONGERING garbage.

I have convinced her to go to see "IT" at 2:20 PST so I will get to see something really scary!!

it-clown.jpg
Don't take her to one of these theaters
People dressed as clowns have been lurking in cinemas to see It

Im just north and west to MIami
Let me say :
1 . The Hurricane Center could not have had it more wrong on both the track and the strength of Irma regarding Dade and Broward counties.
2, Most of the electrical outages are due to fallen trees, which means the Florida Power and Light were no doing their jobs since they are responsible for clearing tree limbs from the power lines. The had the whole summer to do this, and they failed in their jobs.
3, Hurricane Reporters are brain damaged.

Even power companies can't predict which trees are going to blow which direction sideways in 130mph of wind. You're another idiot.

FPL and Trees

FPL | Trees | Frequently Asked Questions
FPL | Trees | Trees and Power Lines
Except for Miami did/do not have 130 mph winds… Dip shit

Your OP says Miami would be unaffected.

They are experiencing 100 mph winds.

0.jpg
weathermen_1.jpg
_94814585_p04tsdvg.jpg

it-clown.jpg
. You prefer fantasy or fiction over reality. It's cool.. To each there own. Enjoy your movie.

I stand corrected -- Zander is even DUMBER than Rustic. Winds blowing at 115mph now. Zander thinks that's "no big deal" while sitting in his RV parked in Venice beach.

Forum List

Back