It Just Doesn't End With The Teaparty, Now Hoping The SC Justices Get Cancer

And here is what this is supposedly based on:

Former Town Official Wishes Cancer on Supreme Court Justices - Merrimack, NH Patch

AGAIN, NO evidence. Just a claim by someone talking about someone else.

That wouldn't even be admitted in court for evidence.

He's supposedly a town council member who talks for the "Merrimack" Tea Party.

No indication where Merrimack is at.

That would be like me claiming the local chapter of the Occupy Movement in "Blendon Woods" said something and making it out like that represented ALL OF THE occupy movement.

It's pathetically laughable.

It's obvious what's going on.

THE SUPREME COURT handed a big headache to the Obama admin. YES, they upheld Obamacare, BUT THEY UPHELD IT AS A TAX after Obama PROMISED AND PROMISED there would be no tax hikes.

WELL NOW OBAMA HAS ONE WHETHER HE LIKES IT OR NOT AND BEFORE AN ELECTION.

And what can Obama do about this? Well apparently go back to the same meme they ran the last time Obamacare was an issue.

Deflect and distract with claims of "violence" by the Tea Party.

This didn't work in 2010 and it won't work now.

Especially after Obama openly BACK THE VIOLENT OCCUPY MOVEMENT AND THE VIOLENCE BY THE UNIONS UP IN WISCONSIN.

This smacks of extreme desperation.

But Blackbelt in stuipidity I URGE YOU TO KEEP IT UP.

I love chewtoys and you are making it very easy.

Thanks for the fun!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You just love showing off your ignorance, don't you?

Got your ass handed to you in the flame zone now trying to troll other areas? LOL! :lmao:

You are a lot of "talk".....does Black Label mean people really don't like you in general.

I hope none of them get cancer of any kind.

On the other hand, whether I wish for it or against it, their prognosis will not change one tiny little bit. Ever.

Ginsburg had surgery in 2009 for pancreatic cancer. Her prognosis was good.

I am torn.....obviously, the two losers that Obama appointed shows that had she dropped off the court or passed, we would have gotten another loser.

If MR is elected....he might get his chance.

My guess is that if MR is elected.....Ginsburd quickly retires in the hopes of having the senate approve a rush appointee.

Another day, and ever more hate from the teabaggers. This time around we have a NH tea party leader stating he hopes the supreme court justices that voted in favor of the affordable care act get colon cancer.

You can't make this stuff up.

NH Tea Party leader wishes ‘colon cancer’ on Supreme Court justices | The Raw Story

The frustration is easily understandable.

We now have it confirmed the Government can tax you for any reason and compel through penalties for you to purchase ANY CRONY'S PRODUCT.

Another big government court decision from the big government court.

Always remember the government doesnt need to follow the laws they command the peasants by.

Yep. They kind of just make it all up as they go along, huh. Looks like we need some Amendments to protect us from all kinds of assholes, both Corporate and Government. Somehow they never see the Oath to protect us from all enemies , foreign and domestic, to include protecting us from them. If it was a Syndrome, what name would you give it?

Another day, and ever more hate from the teabaggers. This time around we have a NH tea party leader stating he hopes the supreme court justices that voted in favor of the affordable care act get colon cancer.

NH Tea Party leader wishes ‘colon cancer’ on Supreme Court justices | The Raw Story

Can I post examples of Democrats who wished ill on the same guy after Citizens United and before he became their hero this week?

Of course I can, but I am not an idiot.

Former Town Official Wishes Cancer on Supreme Court Justices - Merrimack, NH Patch

That would be like me claiming the local chapter of the Occupy Movement in "Blendon Woods" said something and making it out like that represented ALL OF THE occupy movement.

THE SUPREME COURT handed a big headache to the Obama admin. YES, they upheld Obamacare, BUT THEY UPHELD IT AS A TAX after Obama PROMISED AND PROMISED there would be no tax hikes.

And what can Obama do about this? Well apparently go back to the same meme they ran the last time Obamacare was an issue.

Especially after Obama openly BACK THE VIOLENT OCCUPY MOVEMENT AND THE VIOLENCE BY THE UNIONS UP IN WISCONSIN.

Thanks for the fun!

Got your ass handed to you in the flame zone now trying to troll other areas? LOL! :lmao:

Um yeah, I thnk we see who is showing off their ignorance.

You really are living in your own little world aren't you?

Wow!

No wonder Blackbelt in Stupidity only reads the "Raw Story."

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thanks for the fun!

You are a lot of "talk".....does Black Label mean people really don't like you in general.

It means he has a black belt in stupidity! :D

teapartysamurai said:
Um yeah, I thnk we see who is showing off their ignorance. You really are living in your own little world aren't you? Wow! No wonder Blackbelt in Stupidity only reads the "Raw Story."

tps got her ass kicked again. The GOP wants tea party votes not tea party stupidity.

Can I post examples of Democrats who wished ill on the same guy after Citizens United and before he became their hero this week?

Of course I can, but I am not an idiot.

Remember when that one woman wished Clarence Thomas wife would feed him eggs and butter so he would die of a heart attack?

Libs do that all the time and they always get a free pass.

teapartysamurai said:
Um yeah, I thnk we see who is showing off their ignorance. You really are living in your own little world aren't you? Wow! No wonder Blackbelt in Stupidity only reads the "Raw Story."

tps got her ass kicked again. The GOP wants tea party votes not tea party stupidity.

Teapartyterrorist wears her ignorance and downright stupidity like a badge of honor. No wonder she's a teabagger.

teapartysamurai said:

Teapartyterrorist wears her ignorance and downright stupidity like a badge of honor. No wonder she's a teabagger.

This is what libeals do when they lose.

Claim they won anyway, and call the people who did win, "stupid ignorant."

I liken it to Dan Rather claiming there was "no evidence to prove the National Guard Records weren't true."

Despite the fact his article completely lacks any evidence, he will simply claim there is no evience it "isn't true."

Logic was never a liberal's strong suit.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

This is what libeals do when they lose.

Claim they won anyway, and call the people who did win, "stupid ignorant."

I liken it to Dan Rather claiming there was "no evidence to prove the National Guard Records weren't true."

Despite the fact his article completely lacks any evidence, he will simply claim there is no evience it "isn't true."

Logic was never a liberal's strong suit.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Like usual, you lost again and are throwing a tantrum. Though keep right on digging that hole. With every post, you keep making Obama's chances to win in november get bigger and bigger :up:

teapartysamurai said:

Fuck, with your Diplomatic skills, you should be working for State. How about a cushy job sitting in a tent on the Mexican border. ;)

You and I have higher standards. It's what it is. I want a GOP victory not temper tantrums or snide comments that add nothing to a Romney victory.

If you don't want Romney, say so, Intense.

Forum List

Back