It Just Doesn't End With The Teaparty, Now Hoping The SC Justices Get Cancer

Well, I've been laughing all day cause DC don't have no AC and OB is laughing his ass off in France. :D

The Founders expected that it might get really fucked up one day and they said we should hit Ctl Alt Del twice and reboot the whole system

That makes it OK for the teabaggers to act like out of control wild animals?

The point is: both groups of extremists who do this should be shunned.

The problem is that the moderate and "sane" republicans let the teabaggers run wild with their stupidity and hatred.
Also to comment on your other post, and a piece of advice for those that are "real" conservatives, until the you start fighting back against the tea party that are making a mockery out of the GOP, you can kiss any kind of chance at the presidency or any major gains otherwise goodbye.

The time I take advice from a lefty who let his party go stupid in the early 70s and the mid 80s will be the first time.

We will take care of our own, you bet we will.

And I expect the sane members of your party to take care of your weirdos.

Both sides have nuts. I can remember lefties wanting Richard Nixon and then George Bush wanting to die in the most horrible ways, or Associate Justice Hugo Black.

These who act this way, or in the TP way of some of their extremists, are not true Americans.

They are Americans, IGNORANT ones. As much I dislike Bush II, I wanted him safe from harm; he was the President of my country, and remains a former President forever.

True Americans do not call for violence against their political opponents.

We settle our political wars by ballot not bullet.

Shit, it wasn't that long ago on this very board lefty sub iliterates including obummer were yuking it up at the thought or Rush Limbaugh dying of kidney failure..

karma sucks donit it boys?

shades of wanda sykes,, now that's who I think should get the kidney disease.

The OP now has two post that lead for the dumbest of the day one more and you have the hat trick.

Can't stand seeing what your fellow teabaggers are about, can you?
Oh come on you have post something a lot more dumb than this if your going to get the hat trick show us that single digit I.Q. we have come to know so well.

Last edited:
Another day, and ever more hate from the teabaggers. This time around we have a NH tea party leader stating he hopes the supreme court justices that voted in favor of the affordable care act get colon cancer.

You can't make this stuff up.

NH Tea Party leader wishes ‘colon cancer’ on Supreme Court justices | The Raw Story

A) Blackbet in Stupidity always uses the "Raw Story."

Would you libs take me seriously if I always used "News of the World?"

B) There is no video evidence. It's a third party claim. No evidence whatsoever. No direct link to the quote.

Like Blackbelt in Stupidity's last claim from "The Raw Story" it turns out to be baseless.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Another day, and ever more hate from the teabaggers. This time around we have a NH tea party leader stating he hopes the supreme court justices that voted in favor of the affordable care act get colon cancer.

NH Tea Party leader wishes ‘colon cancer’ on Supreme Court justices | The Raw Story

A) Blackbet in Stupidity always uses the "Raw Story."

Would you libs take me seriously if I always used "News of the World?"

B) There is no video evidence. It's a third party claim. No evidence whatsoever. No direct link to the quote.

Like Blackbelt in Stupidity's last claim from "The Raw Story" it turns out to be baseless.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, the story was true. It was sarcasm that went straight over your head.

Yeah, their are some stupid far righties as well as stupid far lefties.

Both are wrong, so stop defending the indefensible.

And here is what this is supposedly based on:

Former Town Official Wishes Cancer on Supreme Court Justices - Merrimack, NH Patch

AGAIN, NO evidence. Just a claim by someone talking about someone else.

That wouldn't even be admitted in court for evidence.

He's supposedly a town council member who talks for the "Merrimack" Tea Party.

No indication where Merrimack is at.

That would be like me claiming the local chapter of the Occupy Movement in "Blendon Woods" said something and making it out like that represented ALL OF THE occupy movement.

It's pathetically laughable.

It's obvious what's going on.

THE SUPREME COURT handed a big headache to the Obama admin. YES, they upheld Obamacare, BUT THEY UPHELD IT AS A TAX after Obama PROMISED AND PROMISED there would be no tax hikes.

WELL NOW OBAMA HAS ONE WHETHER HE LIKES IT OR NOT AND BEFORE AN ELECTION.

And what can Obama do about this? Well apparently go back to the same meme they ran the last time Obamacare was an issue.

Deflect and distract with claims of "violence" by the Tea Party.

This didn't work in 2010 and it won't work now.

Especially after Obama openly BACK THE VIOLENT OCCUPY MOVEMENT AND THE VIOLENCE BY THE UNIONS UP IN WISCONSIN.

This smacks of extreme desperation.

But Blackbelt in stuipidity I URGE YOU TO KEEP IT UP.

I love chewtoys and you are making it very easy.

Thanks for the fun!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And here is what this is supposedly based on:

Former Town Official Wishes Cancer on Supreme Court Justices - Merrimack, NH Patch

AGAIN, NO evidence. Just a claim by someone talking about someone else.

That wouldn't even be admitted in court for evidence.

He's supposedly a town council member who talks for the "Merrimack" Tea Party.

No indication where Merrimack is at.

That would be like me claiming the local chapter of the Occupy Movement in "Blendon Woods" said something and making it out like that represented ALL OF THE occupy movement.

It's pathetically laughable.

It's obvious what's going on.

THE SUPREME COURT handed a big headache to the Obama admin. YES, they upheld Obamacare, BUT THEY UPHELD IT AS A TAX after Obama PROMISED AND PROMISED there would be no tax hikes.

WELL NOW OBAMA HAS ONE WHETHER HE LIKES IT OR NOT AND BEFORE AN ELECTION.

And what can Obama do about this? Well apparently go back to the same meme they ran the last time Obamacare was an issue.

Deflect and distract with claims of "violence" by the Tea Party.

This didn't work in 2010 and it won't work now.

Especially after Obama openly BACK THE VIOLENT OCCUPY MOVEMENT AND THE VIOLENCE BY THE UNIONS UP IN WISCONSIN.

This smacks of extreme desperation.

But Blackbelt in stuipidity I URGE YOU TO KEEP IT UP.

I love chewtoys and you are making it very easy.

Thanks for the fun!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You just love showing off your ignorance, don't you?

Got your ass handed to you in the flame zone now trying to troll other areas? LOL! :lmao:

Last edited:

And.....

I have publicly stated for years that I wanted Cheney to take Associated Ginsburg duck hunting.

Get over it.

Or do you feel the need to be the "wishes" nazi.

Besides being a scumbag asshole, you are an arrogant bastard as well.

Forum List

Back