It isn't about the man, black woman speaks out about Bundy:

"I don’t know if Bundy’s grazing dispute has any merit... All I know is that he’s the latest private citizen to stand up to the government and be excoriated by the media for it.
Ignorant nonsense.

Bundy violated his agreement with the Federal government, as determined by a court of law; defying the rule of law is not ‘standing up’ to the government, and it’s moronic rightwing partisanism to argue otherwise.

Bundy is solely responsible for what is happening to him, not ‘the media.’

You're the one on welfare and you're the one bitching about him, not me.

I make more in one month than you do on welfare trailer trash. i'm not bitching, I'm laughing at Bundy. He is on welfare just like you. :lol:
Really? I didn't know selling crack to prostitutes was that lucrative. Must be all that welfare money Obama be handin' out.
You did know. You were the one that told me about.

I make more in one month than you do on welfare trailer trash. i'm not bitching, I'm laughing at Bundy. He is on welfare just like you. :lol:
Really? I didn't know selling crack to prostitutes was that lucrative. Must be all that welfare money Obama be handin' out.

He should be able to afford a lifetimes worth of malt liquor in that line of work.

How do you guys know about these things? You must partake of them yourself. Dont lie be honest.

[

Which doesn't make any difference. The question isn't... have you been perfect your whole life? Because honestly people on the left who hold up that standard are automatically hypocrites. And you know it.

Many people who are Christians, have made massive mistakes in their past. I have. If you read the Bible, you'll find most of the key figures also made massive mistakes, with of course the exception of Jesus himself.

I'll freely admit. I haven't been perfect. Which is why I DON'T go around judging other people's life choices as long as they aren't hurting anyone else. Ms. Prejean took off her clothes for money. That doesn't make her a bad person. What makes her a bad person is judging other people in committed relationships over what kind of sex they have.

Oh, please. I frankly get tired of listening to small businesses whine about the government. Frankly, a lot of small businesses shouldn't be in business to start with.

In this case, I want my plumber to be licensed and certified, because if he messes it up, that's going to be thousands of dollars of damage to my home.

[

And lastly, yes of course some fruits that show up at the anti-government party, are going to be nutz.

Who cares? Question, does Cliven have a point. Answer: YES! End of story in my book. All this red herrings, trying to misdirect attention to something completely irrelevant to the point, is just proof the other said can't argue their case. If you could, you wouldn't be pointing out all this irrelevant crap.

No, he doesn't have a point.

He is grazing his cattle on public land and not paying for the privilage like thousands of honest ranchers are doing. He's been doing this for 20 years, and every time he has gone to court on this issue, he's lost.

Yes, we should have have to pay up for the "privilage" to use Federal property.

You and others on the right clearly have a talent for dreaming up irrelevant nonsense having nothing to do with the issue being discussed.

Bundy agreed to pay the fees, he stopped paying the fees in 1993 – citizens paying fees and taxes for the upkeep and preservation of Federal land has been going on for over 100 years, it’s perfectly appropriate and Constitutional.

Bundy twice had his day in court, and lost.

He was afforded all due process, and is in violation of the law.

"I don’t know if Bundy’s grazing dispute has any merit... All I know is that he’s the latest private citizen to stand up to the government and be excoriated by the media for it.
Ignorant nonsense.

Bundy violated his agreement with the Federal government, as determined by a court of law; defying the rule of law is not ‘standing up’ to the government, and it’s moronic rightwing partisanism to argue otherwise.

Bundy is solely responsible for what is happening to him, not ‘the media.’

I understand all that, but that does not mean the system is right. Again, we're not supposed to be a feudal system.

It's not like Cliven has any choice in the matter. Look at the the state of Nevada Federally owned lands.
All New England Could Fit on BLM Land in Nevada; BLM Owns 0 Acres in New England | CNS News
They own 81% of the entire state of Nevada. Most of it is the prime grazing land. Buy controlling the vast majority of the state, Bundy and others are reduced to being nothing more than Peasants and Serfs in a Fuedal system, where they are only "allowed" the "privilege" of PAYING for the right to use the land.

It's not like Bundy has a choice. You say he 'violated his part of the agreement', which generally I'm all in favor of keeping agreements.... WHEN THEY ARE BY CHOICE. Where can Bundy go to buy land in Nevada to feed his cattle? Nowhere! The Federal government has a monopoly on the land in Nevada. Funny how when Walmart doesn't have a monopoly, you try and break them up, but here the ultimate government monopoly, and all you want to say is "shut up and pay the fees!".

You people are hypocrites! Slimy disgusting hypocrites. If the Federal government was controlling your life in this way, you'd have a fit.

This is wrong. We're not supposed to be a Feudal system. The Federal government does not have the constitutional right to be running a Feudal system. If the Founding Fathers had put a provision in the constitution for a Federally run Feudal system, they would have been hanged.

Last edited:
I never said it was his grass. Only that it's ironic (read hypocritical) how the left is screaming over this guy letting his cattle eat wilderness grass, but somehow a mass of people disrupting an entire city of people, is somehow ok. Do I want my entire day ruined by a bunch of spoiled brat yuppy kids, or do I want some cattle eating grass in the wilderness? I'll take Cliven and the cows eating wild grass, over the poop in the park crowd blocking traffic any day.

Now if you want to talk about the grass, let's talk.

You are right, it's not Cliven's grass...... because the government has made it impossible for Cliven to get grass. Government has a monopoly on the land.

Pasted_Image_10_15_13_2_12_PM-2.jpg

Look at Nevada. There is no state in the entire Union with a higher percentage of Federally owned land.

Do you understand now? Cliven can't get his own grass. I'm sure he'd love to have some grass land to let his cattle feed on without being harassed and bothered by some bureaucrats from DC.

Now granted, I still disagree with Cliven on how he's going about this, but the fact is, he's got a point.

Further, there is no provision in the Constitution for the Federal government owning state land. Period. There is none. I've looked. There is no provision allowing the Federal government to setup a land lease system. I've read it. It's not there.

Outside of the states, there is no constraint on buying land, or owning land. But inside the bounds of the constitution, the Federal government has no provision for operating leases on land.

To the point, the Federal government should not be owning any land at all, inside individual states. I understand that the Federals purchased land, and thus owned land to start with. But once each state was formed, all land within that state should have reverted to the property of the states.

Now if the states want to operate a lease system, that's totally up to the state, and is within the framework of the constitution. "all rights reserved for the state.
So based on my reading of the constitution, Cliven is right.

He's had his days in court. He was judged and found to owe for the grazing his cows did on land which wasn't his. Others in the same boat pay their way. He CHOSE not to.
Case closed.

Isn't it funny that when the court rules against leftist, then we should fight the system, and stand up for what is right, and change the laws if necessary.

But if the leftist win, then case closed.

When blacks sued for freedom, and the courts ruled against them, would you be that one guy saying "hey they had his day in court, the judge ruled against them, case closed!".

Would you be that one guy saying "Hey the court said you black people are only 3/5 of a person! Case closed! The courts have ruled!".

The court ruled against Cliven Bundy. I get that. The courts are enforcing the laws as they exist. The laws are wrong. We have many unconstitutional laws, and this is one of them.

Don't sit there and pretend that the Courts are the divine arbiter of what is right and wrong. Sometimes the courts are wrong, this is one of those times.

Enough with the whining. Life isn't always fair, OK? If you don't like the laws sue for change but for 1 rancher to unilaterally reject the law and years of court decrees while other ranchers pay those fees is wrong and your defense of Bundy is not just shrill, it's silly. BTW, you have no idea who and what I am so STFU bud.

Last edited:

"Like Kira said, it’s not about one guy. It’s about the media abusing their power to stifle dissent against government control. Just ask anybody who’s been raked over the coals for daring to complain about their health insurance. Ask Joe the Plumber. Ask Ben Carson. Ask Carrie Prejean. Ask anybody who inconveniences the left.

"The message is simple: Submit, or this will happen to you too. "

Read more: Is it okay to not care that Cliven Bundy is a bigot? | The Daily Caller
As a black man, I say it's more than okay, for the same reason the woman gave. Also, Bundy's remarks...while ignorant & prejudiced..were not said in hate. The media tried to claim he was a Soveriegn Citizen follower...turns out he didn't even know what the SC movement was. What's the next move to demonize Bundy so that people will celebrate the next Waco delivered to Bundy? Ask him racial questions, knowing the man is old and has spent his life very isolated in rural Nevada. The government/media complex at work. Only idiots can't see it.

If this was ME, I would have paid the fees as an honest American that pays their due. He owes a million dollars?...excuse me? Really? I can't ever relate to him or this issue, ever. I bet he hires illegals too, on that ranch of his. He is out of touch. Boy Howdy.

Last edited:
He's had his days in court. He was judged and found to owe for the grazing his cows did on land which wasn't his. Others in the same boat pay their way. He CHOSE not to.
Case closed.

Isn't it funny that when the court rules against leftist, then we should fight the system, and stand up for what is right, and change the laws if necessary.

But if the leftist win, then case closed.

When blacks sued for freedom, and the courts ruled against them, would you be that one guy saying "hey they had his day in court, the judge ruled against them, case closed!".

Would you be that one guy saying "Hey the court said you black people are only 3/5 of a person! Case closed! The courts have ruled!".

The court ruled against Cliven Bundy. I get that. The courts are enforcing the laws as they exist. The laws are wrong. We have many unconstitutional laws, and this is one of them.

Don't sit there and pretend that the Courts are the divine arbiter of what is right and wrong. Sometimes the courts are wrong, this is one of those times.

Enough with the whining. Life isn't always fair, OK? If you don't like the laws sue for change but for 1 rancher to unilaterally reject the law and years of court decrees while other ranchers pay those fees is wrong and your defense of Bundy is not just shrill, it's silly. BTW, you have no idea who and what I am so STFU bud.

I wonder if back in the 1850 and before, if there were people telling blacks:

"Enough with the whining. Life isn't always fair, OK? If you don't like the laws, sue for change but for few blacks to unilaterally reject the law and years of court decrees while others simply do their work, is wrong"

Oh wait.... there were people just like you back then....

I already said that I disagreed with Bundy's methods.
Now granted, I still disagree with Cliven on how he's going about this, but the fact is, he's got a point.

What part of that didn't you grasp? Was that too ambiguous for you?

The fact is, Cliven has a point. Whether either of us like his methods, doesn't matter. He does have a legitimate point. You know this too, that's why you haven't addressed it, and instead fall back on this "life isn't fair" mantra.

Well when government starts abusing people, people tend to fight back. Welcome to reality.

And further, I don't give a crap what you are. I realize you think you are very important. But to me.... not so much. So spare us your cheezy internet tough guy routine. None of us care.

internet-tough-guy_display_image.jpg

"BTW, you have no idea who and what I am so STFU bud"
oooOOOooo :doubt:
Yeah yeah... we're all trembling now.... really....

If this was ME, I would have paid the fees as an honest American that pays their due. He owes a million dollars?...excuse me? Really? I can't ever relate to him or this issue, ever. I bet he hires illegals too, on that ranch of his. He is out of touch. Boy Howdy.

First, that's one Million over the last 20 years.

Further, I don't think you grasp how much money Bundy is making. For a Cattle Rancher that owns his own land, the average yearly Salary is $90,000.

Now, do the math on that. How would you like to work 60+ hours a week, for a mere $40,000 a year? (the Feds were charging him $50,000 a year in fees)

Well why doesn't he just buy his own land? He can't. Look at the map I posted. There is almost no land for him to buy. The government has a monopoly on the grazing land.

Here's the kicker: Cliven WAS paying the fees. The whole problem started when the BLM (government) started refusing to renew his permits.

Cliven was being slowly forced out of business, because the BLM was preventing him from grazing his cattle.

See if Cliven would have paid the fees, he would not have paid $1 Million anyway, because the BLM was preventing him from renewing.

The only reason he 'owes' $1 Million, is because he grazed without the permits that they wouldn't give him.

First, that's one Million over the last 20 years.

Further, I don't think you grasp how much money Bundy is making. For a Cattle Rancher that owns his own land, the average yearly Salary is $90,000.

Now, do the math on that. How would you like to work 60+ hours a week, for a mere $40,000 a year? (the Feds were charging him $50,000 a year in fees)

Well why doesn't he just buy his own land? He can't. Look at the map I posted. There is almost no land for him to buy. The government has a monopoly on the grazing land.

Here's the kicker: Cliven WAS paying the fees. The whole problem started when the BLM (government) started refusing to renew his permits.

Cliven was being slowly forced out of business, because the BLM was preventing him from grazing his cattle.

See if Cliven would have paid the fees, he would not have paid $1 Million anyway, because the BLM was preventing him from renewing.

The only reason he 'owes' $1 Million, is because he grazed without the permits that they wouldn't give him.

Stop making sense, if these idiots believe that the Manchurian muslim and the Hildebeast knew nothing about Benghazi, how would you expect them to understand anything that makes sense about Bundy?

Their covetousness blinds them to reality. They have these fantasies about the life that people who live off the land are living, and they want to punish them.

Never mind it's not real.

Forum List

Back