It is well known that blacks resist cops

dfens

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2016
Folks, these black people routinely resist cops, forcing cops to use more force to actually bring them in. Sometimes this results in unfortunate incidents.

The blacks aren't able to understand that they would be in much better shape if they simply cooperate. But unable to process that, so their instinctual "flight or fight" response kicks in which means they try to run or drive away, or fight arrest, anything to avoid being taken in. And sometimes there is collateral damage!

I personally was once stopped by police merely for driving through an area known for drugs. They searched me and my car, totally without cause, but anyways I let them and then they let me go. I let them because I knew it was stupid to resist. I remember this incident to this very day.

The alternative to this is anarchy. If you don't support the cops who process these blacks through the system, then you are in fact in favor of anarchy in which black criminals will be free to steal, rape, assault, and murder without punishment. By definition this must be true.

Heck, even with the criminal justice system halfway operational, these areas have largely reverted to jungle anarchy already. Now imagine if there was no system whatsoever.

Folks, these black people routinely resist cops, forcing cops to use more force to actually bring them in. Sometimes this results in unfortunate incidents.

The blacks aren't able to understand that they would be in much better shape if they simply cooperate. But unable to process that, so their instinctual "flight or fight" response kicks in which means they try to run or drive away, or fight arrest, anything to avoid being taken in. And sometimes there is collateral damage!

I personally was once stopped by police merely for driving through an area known for drugs. They searched me and my car, totally without cause, but anyways I let them and then they let me go. I let them because I knew it was stupid to resist. I remember this incident to this very day.

The alternative to this is anarchy. If you don't support the cops who process these blacks through the system, then you are in fact in favor of anarchy in which black criminals will be free to steal, rape, assault, and murder without punishment. By definition this must be true.

Heck, even with the criminal justice system halfway operational, these areas have largely reverted to jungle anarchy already. Now imagine if there was no system whatsoever.
I can imagine a day when you can no longer resist the urge to give yourself an enema. Where do you want the matchbox sent so that what's left can be properly buried?

You have the right/privilege to not be searched without a warrant. If you gave up that right/privilege out of fear (or for any other reason) then don't start complaining when a cop finds something you didn't know was in the car (or was put there by the cop).

Before you post words with more than three letters in them, you might want to look up their meaning. Anarchy is not chaos. Anarchy is simply having no rulers.

As per your diatribe about blacks - you are not only illiterate, you are also poorly informed.
Support the police? Fuck the police.

Forum List

Back