Trump at rally: "Hunter, who knows nothing about investing, walks away with $1.5B from China...

upload_2019-10-10_21-3-16.png

..."I can tell you these aren't the same Chinese negotiators I'm dealing with" (in regards to a trade deal)...:abgg2q.jpg:

Hey dupe, you like it when Trumpy bear feeds you nonstop bullshit?

I don’t know what’s sadder - a POTUS that constantly lies or the fact that there are still people that take this clown at his word.

..."I can tell you these aren't the same Chinese negotiators I'm dealing with" (in regards to a trade deal)...:abgg2q.jpg:

I just like the entertainment and I hope he sticks to his campaign policies.

Look, if China gives me a $1.5B loan to invest, and I'm not an investor, I guess one could say I'm a great negotiator for getting the cash. Maybe Hunter is, good for him I suppose.

I can't lie though, I hope they send the same negotiators to deal with your trade team, China will give away the farm.

I don’t know what’s sadder - a POTUS that constantly lies or the fact that there are still people that take this clown at his word.
What makes people like you defend this Biden shit?

Trump isn't capable of making such deals. Wait for the tax returns.

You’re right, President Trump isn’t going to send his son over to receive a billion dollar bribe, in return for letting China fuck over the country.

He's not a person, he's a bot

Except that Trump is lying. Hunter Biden never took $1.5 billion out of China. Filing a prospectus proposing a $1.5 billion dollar investment fund is not the same thing and getting investors to put up $1.5 billion. The most Biden's fund was ever worth was $4 million in 2017, and 10% of that was his own money.

what bidden shit? This is nothing but baseless rumor spreading by our asshole president.

He is playing you for a dupe...because you are and never learn.

what bidden shit? This is nothing but baseless rumor spreading by our asshole president.
Lol
Says someone who trusts career politicians

Lol

I trust established facts dumbass.

Lol

I trust established facts dumbass.
Lol
You suck a lot of career politician cock... You gullible little fucker

Forum List

Back