It is not collusion - it is a Russian nesting doll - (A Putin Matryoshka) - Trump Voters are inside

and you are here calling putin’s invasion peaceful
it was peacefully executed invasion. NO SHOTS WERE Fired OR BOMBS DROPPED . That is a fact, The Ukrainian army fled or joined the Russians. there was no bloodshed there was no war. It was more peaceful than Jan6 when TRUMP tried to overturn the election he lost.

it was peacefully executed invasion. NO SHOTS WERE Fired OR BOMBS DROPPED . That is a fact, The Ukrainian army fled or joined the Russians. there was no bloodshed there was no war. It was more peaceful than Jan6 when TRUMP tried to overturn the election he lost.
If the nation's economy collapsed...what is the most likely scenario....rural people heading to urban people. Or urban people heading towards rural people? This is the real issue. Rural people do not want to be bothered by urban people self importance. And damn well do not want them heading to their environs.

and you are here calling putin’s invasion peaceful

Im not calling the 2014 annexation of Crimea a war because there was no war or violent deadly military force used to carry out the this particular non-violent
Military operation. I’m not saying it was good, legitimate or justified, only that it was conducted within peaceful non-violent precision - because the facts are that it was. Why must you disagree with the facts?

Im not calling the 2014 annexation of Crimea a war because there was no war or violent deadly military force used to carry out the this particular non-violent
Military operation. I’m not saying it was good, legitimate or justified, only that it was conducted within peaceful non-violent precision - because the facts are that it was. Why must you disagree with the facts?
oh yeah sure it's not a violent deadly force when Putin sends his military in to storm the legislature, military bases and seize the airports....geez

It's what started this war.

oh yeah sure it's not a violent deadly force when Putin sends his military in
What is your problem with language? Putin sent his military in and did not use violent deadly force. The Russians used a show of force but it was not violent deadly force. Why are you saying it was violent deadly force when there was no violent deadly force used in the operation? The Ukrainians were not prepared and were unorganized due to the fact that they had just deposed the pro-Russian president (Yanukovych) from power in Kyiv. The Ukrainians actually had no government at the time because there was a successful campaign coup. That’s mostly why Putin made the move and was able to seize Crimea without firing a shot. Trump’s 2016 hired Campaign advisor Paul Manafort was also an advisor to Yanukovych and paid big money by pro Russian corruption.

The annexation of crime here by Vladimir Putin was not violent. Therefore it is correct to say that it was a peaceful military operation. End of story. You are a liar

What is your problem with language? Putin sent his military in and did not use violent deadly force. The Russians used a show of force but it was not violent deadly force. Why are you saying it was violent deadly force when there was no violent deadly force used in the operation? The Ukrainians were not prepared and were unorganized due to the fact that they had just deposed the pro-Russian president (Yanukovych) from power in Kyiv. The Ukrainians actually had no government at the time because there was a successful campaign coup. That’s mostly why Putin made the move and was able to seize Crimea without firing a shot. Trump’s 2016 hired Campaign advisor Paul Manafort was also an advisor to Yanukovych and paid big money by pro Russian corruption.

The annexation of crime here by Vladimir Putin was not violent. Therefore it is correct to say that it was a peaceful military operation. End of story. You are a liar
My problem is you're a Putin puppet, claiming his invasion and take over of part of Ukraine in 2014 was peaceful.

My problem is you're a Putin puppet, claiming his invasion and take over of part of Ukraine in 2014 was peaceful.
You are the one here on this thread that is lying. How does it help Putin to say that his illegal annexation of Crimea did not involve violence or the actual use of deadly military force, which is the truth. No shots had to be fired. What’s wrong with telling the truth about something that can be easily verified historically? Why do you get so upset when someone presents you with the facts?

It's a fair metaphor but unfortunately every single right-winger on this board absolutely sucks at comprehending rhetorical devices.

Yeah, like inflation wasn't already at a 40 year high, with shortages, before Putin's aggression. You commies just don't seem to be paying attention. Now the commiecrat rescission has started.

You do "good people on both sides" and "Mexicans are rapists" first, then we'll talk.

Why? I did not bring that up on this this subject. So where did Joe Biden tell Putin that a "minor incursion" into Ukraine was ok. Biden didn’t say it was OK Yiu lying Trump voter and Putin suck up.

Correll wrote: Do you believe that Trump said that w.s. were very fine people? 22JAN18-POST#871

NFBW wrote: Aside from the fact that Trump assigned a moral equivalence between those spreading hate at Charlottesville and those with the courage to stand against them .. I have already concluded from reading the interview again that what I wrote last November continues to be the correct assessment of what DJT meant when he said there’s fine people on both sides. 22JAN18-POST#881

NFBW wrote: Excuse me Correll it’s a free country and I am a fine American but If I were a rightwinger attending a protest against removing confederate statues and white supremacists were the dominant force and organizers - I stay away. I do not want to be seen in the same news footage with Nazis using the statue issue to ignite a race war to achieve a white ethno state in America. Fine people are not there alongside Nazis. Trump is an asshole for saying there’s fine people on both sides. 21NOV16-POST#33

Would you Correll march alongside white Supremacist NAZIS ??

You do "good people on both sides"

OK, I’ll ask you: Would you marvin martian march alongside white Supremacist NAZIS ??

Now the commiecrat rescission has started.
What triggered global inflation prior to February 24 this year when Putin unleashed his military to commit atrocities against the innocent people of Ukraine? Blaming global inflation on the first year of the Biden Administration sounds like a Putin disinformation attack on the political oarty that voted his guy out of the White House? What is the source for you claim?

It is time for all dumbass Trump-haters to let go of their insane denial that Hillary Cllinton started the whole 'Russian Collusuon' BS,
This thread is titled that it was not collusion. So what is the relevance of your mindless same old shit rant?

This thread is titled that it was not collusion. So what is the relevance of your mindless same old shit rant?
Oh, it was 'collusion', just not rhe 'collusion' Democrats claimed it was and so many still claim it is.

The 'collusion' was treason committed by Hillary, Obama, Biden, Democrats, and the left wing criminal media.

Putin wanted Trump.

Suuure he did, comrade.

1651602000551.png

What triggered global inflation prior to February 24 this year when Putin unleashed his military to commit atrocities against the innocent people of Ukraine? Blaming global inflation on the first year of the Biden Administration sounds like a Putin disinformation attack on the political oarty that voted his guy out of the White House? What is the source for you claim?

You can ignore the facts all you want, that doesn't alter reality. The price of everything is dependent on the costs of fuel from raw materials to getting it to the stores. xiden's war on oil is responsible, deal with it. And that started on day one.

xiden's war on oil is responsible, deal with it.
OK, what specific Joe Biden oil policy is a “war on oil“ that you are referring to. And when was it enacted and put into effect that produced global inflation based on the cost of oil?

Forum List

Back