It has been nearly a year. Would you still vote the same way?

after a year, I think

• It was a huge mistake voting for Johnson/stein

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Voting for Clinton embarrases me

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I feel both parties failed us. They gave us the two worst candidates imaginable.

I voted for Hillary as the lesser of two evils. I didn't like it, but I consider trump to be scum personified.

And trump exceeded my expectations, too — he is far worse than I had originally thought he would be.

God Bless America. (And protect us from the asshole, trump).

I’m glad I voted for President Trump.

After seeing his generosity and kindness towards the average American, I knew he was the right man.

This is a man who understands the problems families often face....

I feel both parties failed us. They gave us the two worst candidates imaginable.

I voted for Hillary as the lesser of two evils. I didn't like it, but I consider trump to be scum personified.

And trump exceeded my expectations, too — he is far worse than I had originally thought he would be.

God Bless America. (And protect us from the asshole, trump).

upload_2017-10-23_20-37-29.png

I think most of us would still think we made the right choice. I am interested in knowing who still thinks that way

I voted for Trump. I don't regret it one little bit, at all......he is keeping his promises, he is appointing judges and justices who actually understand the Constitution, and I plan on voting for him in 2020......without a doubt.

And the most important thing....he kept the clinton crime family away from the levers of power.....and as we see with the actual Russian collusion scandal...it was obama, hilary, eric holder, loretta lynch, james comey, rosenstein, and muelller who were all involved either directly with bribes from Russia, or covering them up.......

So I will vote for Trump to keep democrats out of power....

Snow White Hillary barely lost the electoral college by a mere 39K votes. Snow White Hillary won an historic popular vote landslide.

History will be very kind to Snow White Hillary.

History will be so brutal to the scum trump that you all will claim you never voted for him. You will treat him like you do GeeW now.

The worst failed one term president in US History will be known as The trump Error ~ the short period America went insane
Snow White Hillary?

Yeah, I can see that...

19029563_1441573819268349_5384186425208677449_n.jpg

isn't it odd, a politician that has been in as many presidential campaigns as Hillary....

Didn't know the Electoral vote determined the presidency?

Snow White Hillary barely lost the electoral college by a mere 39K votes. Snow White Hillary won an historic popular vote landslide.

History will be so brutal to the scum trump that you all will claim you never voted for him. You will treat him like you do GeeW now.

The worst failed one term president in US History will be known as The trump Error ~ the short period America went insane
Snow White Hillary?

Yeah, I can see that...

19029563_1441573819268349_5384186425208677449_n.jpg

isn't it odd, a politician that has been in as many presidential campaigns as Hillary....

So Hillary blew the election, trump did not beat her.

I can live with that

Tissue?

Forum List

Back