What's the temperature on Muller?

Slade3200

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2016
Just wanted to gauge the temperature on Muller... I remember fairly good bipartisan support of him when he was first assigned, then when he started digging into Trumps financials the Trumpsters all turned against him and he was a "Liberal/Establishment" operative. But now he is digging into the Uranium deal. How are we all feeling about him now?

10, 20, 30 years ago I would have been interested.

today?

as Doris Day told the world....

Que sera sera

Last edited:
Just wanted to gauge the temperature on Muller... I remember fairly good bipartisan support of him when he was first assigned, then when he started digging into Trumps financials the Trumpsters all turned against him and he was a "Liberal/Establishment" operative. But now he is digging into the Uranium deal. How are we all feeling about him now?

I feel Mueller is part of the mob who is going to jail for the uranium deal. I never did trust that dude. His eyes are too close together.

I think we the people have the right for him to wrap up whatever it is he is investigating. Keeping quiet is OK for awhile but it is time to put up or shut up.

Having a "great" reputation and or bipartisan support means little because there are too many swamp creatures both democrat and republican. It wasn't very long ago that Comey had the great reputation and bipartisan support.

Same as before, pissed off that my taxes are being wasted on a dog & pony show that will result in NOTHING

Never trusted him as soon as I discovered that so many of his partners at the law firm were solid Democrats. Including Jamie Gorelick.

Last edited:
Slow and steady....and it's Mueller.

I think we the people have the right for him to wrap up whatever it is he is investigating. Keeping quiet is OK for awhile but it is time to put up or shut up.

You mean like Ken Starr wrapped his investigation up so quickly. I'm sure you were outraged!
Had Starr came up completely empty then yes I would have but since he did obtain convictions I suppose it was worth it. How Hillary escaped is anyone's guess.

You mean like Ken Starr wrapped his investigation up so quickly. I'm sure you were outraged!
Had Starr came up completely empty then yes I would have but since he did obtain convictions I suppose it was worth it. How Hillary escaped is anyone's guess.

So your willing to Mueller 7 years as well then?

I feel Mueller is part of the mob who is going to jail for the uranium deal. I never did trust that dude. His eyes are too close together.
You think he was involved with the Uranium deal yet he is investigating the Uranium deal?

Never trusted him as soon as I discovered that so many of his partners at the lawfirm were solid Democrats. Including Jamie Gorelick.
How do you feel about him going after democrat ties to the uranium deal?

Happy out... If he feels he should investigate the Uranium Deal, fair enough... He is a top quality investigator. I don't know what information he has above us on the Uranium deal and would trust him to investigate all allegations fairly.

You think he was involved with the Uranium deal yet he is investigating the Uranium deal?

Yep! It's all smoke and mirrors. He was part of the deal by ignoring it.

Never trusted him as soon as I discovered that so many of his partners at the lawfirm were solid Democrats. Including Jamie Gorelick.
How do you feel about him going after democrat ties to the uranium deal?

Attempting to present a fair and balanced investigation. The Podesta ties have been known for more than some time now and yet he didn't move on this until the big bust came on Uranium One and his involvement.

Happy out... If he feels he should investigate the Uranium Deal, fair enough... He is a top quality investigator. I don't know what information he has above us on the Uranium deal and would trust him to investigate all allegations fairly.

He was part of the deal. So that doesn't give me personally a warm and fuzzy.

:lol:

I still say give him a chance.

How convenient, Mueller put in charge of the investigation by the deputy chief at the DOJ who also was involved in Uranium one and it's now cover up...wake up Sessions the fox is in the hen house wiping out evidence.

Forum List

Back