It Gets Even More Remarkable!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with you on this one Sunni Man. I will fight for you to be here against any Zionists who wants you removed or call you derrogatory names. Praise be to Mohammed for you being one of his followers & bless you for showing the world on the internet what Israel has for enemies & why the USA will always support Israel. Please post here more often, bring some of your friends & if anyone has you removed please advise me so I can fight to get you back. Sincerely MJB.
You're welcome........ :cool:

Please bring others here like you to honor Mohammed. And just think of all the virgins you will have earned in the next life.

What is wrong with you Zionists? Over & over you gripe about Israel's enemies on this board. You call them liars & derrogatory names & you wish them misfortune & report them to be removed. Fact is, it is they who guarantee continued US financial aid to Israel & a continuing booming economy with increased world investments. The Zionists should plant trees in Israel to honor each & every one of them for keeping Israel strong. How can we get more of them here?
Just be thankful SunniMan that you weren't in a concentration camp like those who were put into one by the Nazis. On the other hand, you would have welcomed the chance to be a guard in one of them yelling Mach Schnell to the prisoners. Why not read the book Five Chimneys written by a Christian woman who was in a camp? The book will give you a good idea of how the people suffered.

When someone uses the term Mohammadian.

It's an indication that they are either uneducated or a hater........and many times both. ...... :cool:
The Koran is 85% Mohammad and 15% Allah. You should know that. Now let's talk about Mohammad, who he was, what he did, and why he did it. Which will allow us to understand why Muslims like you are the way you are.

My Dad's friend ordered turtle soup for everyone at the table, and I wouldn't eat it. It made my dad's friend a little upset with me. Later my dad told me that Ed had been captured toward the end of the war and was held in one of the concentration camps and nearly starved to death.
Sorry Sunni, but your lying garbage won't fly. And you look like a real idiot for trying to sell your hatred of Jews by convincing the world that they were never persecuted by Hitler. How stupid are you?
So you make up a story about turtle soup.

And that's supposed to convince people that the Holohoax story is true? ..... :cuckoo: .. :lol: :lol:

I'm sure a lot of people that had family that grew up during the depression, nazi camps,that came from war torn countries or lived on the streets for a time have similar stories.
My family used to remind me of the african children that were hungry or starving when I did not want to eat all my food.
Turtle soup is not for every one. It has a rather strong flavor and it also depends on how it is made.

I'm personally upset by the amount of food restaurants have to throw away at the end of the day. I'd like to see it go to those in need instead. Grocery stores are also very wasteful.

The flesh from a dying mule isn't for everyone either, but it kept Ed alive another day. He had the death camp experience, which is different than eat your peas, because someone somewhere doesn't have peas.
The point is He survived the concentration camps that Sunni has turned into a Jewish Club Med for the sake of his ridiculous argument. Taste wasn't the issue. Nearly starving to death was. And telling his children about the experience means they'll never buy Sunni's, "it never happened" bullshit. Nor will I, nor will my children. And hopefully, neither will theirs.

Are you talking about this Holocaust survivor?

and you called aris a racist pig?

My Dad's friend ordered turtle soup for everyone at the table, and I wouldn't eat it. It made my dad's friend a little upset with me. Later my dad told me that Ed had been captured toward the end of the war and was held in one of the concentration camps and nearly starved to death.
Sorry Sunni, but your lying garbage won't fly. And you look like a real idiot for trying to sell your hatred of Jews by convincing the world that they were never persecuted by Hitler. How stupid are you?
So you make up a story about turtle soup.

And that's supposed to convince people that the Holohoax story is true? ..... :cuckoo: .. :lol: :lol:

I'm sure a lot of people that had family that grew up during the depression, nazi camps,that came from war torn countries or lived on the streets for a time have similar stories.
My family used to remind me of the african children that were hungry or starving when I did not want to eat all my food.
Turtle soup is not for every one. It has a rather strong flavor and it also depends on how it is made.

I'm personally upset by the amount of food restaurants have to throw away at the end of the day. I'd like to see it go to those in need instead. Grocery stores are also very wasteful.

The flesh from a dying mule isn't for everyone either, but it kept Ed alive another day. He had the death camp experience, which is different than eat your peas, because someone somewhere doesn't have peas.
The point is He survived the concentration camps that Sunni has turned into a Jewish Club Med for the sake of his ridiculous argument. Taste wasn't the issue. Nearly starving to death was. And telling his children about the experience means they'll never buy Sunni's, "it never happened" bullshit. Nor will I, nor will my children. And hopefully, neither will theirs.

Are you talking about this Holocaust survivor?

and you called aris a racist pig?

am I at least a flying pig?

Don't mean to butt in but Sunni Man I think you are about to get a parking ticket..........

You might wanna move him or get the proper parking sticker..............Don't want your ride to get towed away.

Camel-Parking.png

Just be thankful SunniMan that you weren't in a concentration camp like those who were put into one by the Nazis. On the other hand, you would have welcomed the chance to be a guard in one of them yelling Mach Schnell to the prisoners. Why not read the book Five Chimneys written by a Christian woman who was in a camp? The book will give you a good idea of how the people suffered.
I have said on this board many times that what happened to the jews was a tragedy and should never have happened.

Hitler had a plan to relocate them to the island of Madagascar but the war made that a non starter.

So he had no other choice. ...... :cool:

I have said on this board many times that what happened to the jews was a tragedy and should never have happened.

Hitler had a plan to relocate them to the island of Madagascar but the war made that a non starter.

He had no other choice in that last bunker of his............................

What happened to Germany btw.....................someone destroyed the entire country......................and all along Hitler was such a Great Guy Sunni........

Did you move your camel...................

Don't mean to butt in but Sunni Man I think you are about to get a parking ticket..........

You might wanna move him or get the proper parking sticker..............Don't want your ride to get towed away.

Camel-Parking.png

back when I lived in the area, it was not so strange to see camels parked in egypt or jordan.

Hitler had no choice? Who gave him the right to kill Jews and others? He was nothing more than an evil insane creature.

aris and Hoss, you guys are allowing Sunni Troll to have a field day by responding to his Holocaust comments.

One of these days FBI is going to come knocking on Sunni's door.
As a patriotic citizen I would welcome them any time.

SunniMole.....

What's with this game ? You're all over the place. i changed my mind....you: it's not this anymore...

..it's this now:

it became clearer to me.

i'm glad i snapped out of it.

....nothing's changed in other areas:

you're still: brainwashed and robotic sounding ...

- "IS Freedom Fighters"
- I've never seen any so called muslim atrocities.
- Why would I support ISIS? ....
- They are an Israeli Mossad funded and supported organization. ......
- As a patriotic citizen I would welcome them (FBI) any time.
- You, on the other hand, as an Israeli agent are the one who needs to fear them

Sunnimacheminchia, ciao, buona notte...

mass-grave-of-exterminated-jews-at-concentration-camp.jpg

Oh look Sunni, look at all the Jews in one place. Getting ready to play a round of golf at Auschwitz no doubt.
You'll never win this battle. Only lying Muslims want to pretend this never happened. The rest of us want to make sure it never happens again, in spite of your blood lust.
Sad that you would make fun of dead human beings.

Have you no shame? .........I thought you were a Christian? ..... :cool:

Mules, death camps, liberation, turtle soup.
Wonder what this little girl is having for dinner tonight Sunni?
Sorry, but her diary has been proven to be a fraud. ... :cool:

no there was editing and name changes by her father before publishing. Those pages were included in the museum papers examine. That does not make it a fraud.
Here's a NY Times article from 1989 about the Dutch governments findings.

An Authenticated Edition of Anne Frank's Diary
By HERBERT MITGANG
Published: June 8, 1989

After years of detective work, the Dutch Government has for the first time proved the authenticity of Anne Frank's diary down to the last detail. An authoritative edition of the book, which has moved millions of readers around the world, will be published in the United States by Doubleday on Monday.

That is the day, June 12, when the 15-year-old Jewish girl from Amsterdam would have been 60 years old. She died of typhus in the Bergen-Belsen concentration camp three months before the defeat of Nazi Germany, but she left a lasting legacy beyond her wildest dreams of becoming a writer.

''One of the main reasons why we used scientific evidence to unravel all the facts about the diary was to expose the falsehoods of neo-Nazi and rightist groups in Europe and the United States,'' said David Barnouw, the co-editor of ''The Diary of Anne Frank: The Critical Edition,'' who is a researcher at the Netherlands State Institute for War Documentation. ''Ever since her book first came out after the war, individuals and groups have made statements and issued anti-Semitic pamphlets claiming it was a hoax.''

An Authenticated Edition of Anne Frank s Diary - NYTimes.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back