It expresses your current mindset.

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Pick up the nearest book to you. Turn to page 45. Read the first sentence. That is your life right now.

Mine happened to be Christine, by Stephen King. This is what is says:

"don't put a bang-shang-a-lang on them, Pops--they might make poopy-kaka in their pants".

:lol:

Um. yeah. ok!!

Well, for what it's worth... here's my offering:

"One day, when I was visiting two friends, I was asked to perform a card trick. A deck of cards was produced and offered to me, but I refused to touch them.

Etc, etc... the paragraph is bigger than my perponderece to elucidate.

Not the whole paragraph. Just the first sentence...midsentence or not. (Mine was mid sentence).

So...right now, your mindset is not to touch cards or you are wary of tricks? lol

"If you hold the <Crtl> key down and then depress the right mouse button, an Object Snap menu appears at the location of the cursor (see Figure 3-64)."

Not sure what philosophical meaning that has, if any...

"She drove a sky-blue Cadillac, and she loved to get naked & drive fast at night on the Pensacola Highway-in my car or hers, which was far too heavy to drive out on the beach & park between the sand dunes while we swam in the Gulf of Mexico on moonlit nights"

From Kingdom of Fear by Hunter S. Thompson.

"He pushed the cart up under the trailer but the handle wouldn't clear."

From The Road by Cormac MCCarthy

Yep, that's as good a translation as any.

:D

Last edited:
A lot can be learned by a person by the way s/he asks "Is that really true?"

using a chef knife and ruler, score the dough horizontally 3 times to mark four 2 1/4 inch wide stripes.

:lmao:

"It's a good excuse to hand out some rep"

(No book. Just made that part up although I did give rep out, lol)

"Come with us to the field, or go with our brothers to the sea and cast your net; for the land and the sea shall be bountiful to you even as to us"

Forum List

Back