It couldn't be that Obama is Wrong...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
It couldn't be that Obama is Wrong, it's that a Majority of Americans are too Stupid to Understand what's Good for them… And I’m Damned Sure that is EXACTLY what he Believes after Observing him from back in 2008 until last night’s SOTU.

And in that, in the coming Months we can Expect Hundreds and Hundreds of Speeches with him Droning on about whatever his Teleprompter is Displaying until we either Jonestown ourselves or get the Hell back in the Line.

I Honestly Believe this Guy is going to try to Annoy us into Submission on his Agenda.

I also Believe he doesn't give (2) Shits and a Fuck about what we Think.

Now I don't want to get off on a Rant here, but back in 2008 I Created a bumper sticker that was as Simple as it could be about what was coming... "OBEY".

05-07-2009-OBAMAOBEY-L_small.jpg

I'm not a Prophet, I just have the Ability to Observe the Obvious, and Warn others about it in Advance… Unfortunately it’s in our Nature as a Species to React to a Problem AFTER the Fact, rather than to Avoid the Problem in the first place.

In this Case, FAR too Many Americans were Full of Anxiety and Fear in Late 2008, some of it Justified, a LOT of it NOT, because we were Falling into a Recessionary Correction that was LONG overdue for a Number of Reasons.

To Coin a Phrase from another Narcissistic Marxist like Obama, Barry “played on your FEARS!” during this Period, and did so Shamelessly with Redundant Regurgitations of “Great Depression” just about EVERY time he was in front of his Teleprompter.

If he were a Broker of Honesty, he would tell the American People that they are FAR More to Blame for this State of Economic Chaos than the Banks he is so Obsessively Bashing in a Dishonestly Populist way.

Had the Banks NOT Loaned all of you People the Money they did, they would have been Evil, but when they want to be Paid and you can’t because you Lived WAY beyond your Means for WAY too Long on Money Borrowed Against your Home in a Housing Market that was “Irrationally Exuberant”, they are also Evil.

You can’t have Everything and Nothing for the Same Price, America.

And NOBODY Made you Sign your Name or Purchase those things, so Save the Pity Party for someone who doesn’t Know better and won’t Tell you what you Need to Hear.

Everyone has Responsibility in this and the 15 Year Economic Party that began in about the Mid-90’s was Fun, but there is always a Bill that comes Due.

Unfortunately a LOT of People are going to be Paying other People’s Bills in the Form of Tax Payer Money Fixing, or More likely Perpetuating this Problem.

And this Bill will be Paid for Generations, if it’s ever Paid at all.

As for those who were Responsible and didn’t Lose their Boat, their Home, their Escalade and their Summer House with all the Toys, and Lived within their Means and Played by the Rules…

Well, we are going to get the Bill.

Did I say “we”?… Yes, I did. I Live in a 1957 Ranch in a Less than Affluent area and have Driven a 1992 Honda for the last Decade while all the Grasshoppers played and Showed off their Possessions… Or should I say, the Bank’s Possessions.

Walking away from your Mortgage is Easy… Especially in the Obama Era where it’s “not your Fault”…

Owning your Debt and the Decisions you have Made is not that Easy.

Working (2) Jobs is not Easy, especially if they aren’t the Fun Jobs you used to have during the Tech Boom… That weren’t really “Jobs”, if you were to be Honest with yourself.

Life isn’t always Fun and Games, Kids…

This next Decade is almost Certainly NOT going to be… Get a Helmet and Deal, because Obama ain't comin' to Save you, if that's what you Felt you were getting when he Conned you out of your Vote.

Don't Blame the Messenger for your Feelings right now.

Copyright ©2010 - americanfreepress.org/tha malcontent​

(This Rant was Written while Listening to the Wu-Tang...)

:)

peace...

Obama is wrong.. he needs reminding that the founders of this great nation were not Marx & Engels.

Obama is a TRUE BELIEVER. He thinks that his agenda is whats best for America.

I really think the man is stunned by the rejection by the majority of the people. He just can't fathom why they aren't falling all over his agenda like he is.

Either that or he just doesn't give a shit what the American people want. Take your pick.

No, Health Care was not defeated by the rejection of the majority of people. It was defeated by 1.4 million dollars a day pumped into the lobbying effort by the Health Insurance Companies.

We can thank the Miscreant Democrats that took these bribes, and the Republicans that obviously care only for the very wealthy for the price this nation has to pay for broken health care system.

But the Health Care CEOs are making tens to hundreds of millions annually, so what the hey?

Obama is a guy that is used to getting his way all the time. As a result, he falls completely into a state of disbelief when he is told "no". His ego won't allow him to believe that the majority of Americans don't want what he's trying to sell. It's easier for him to believe that he just hasn't done his job in explaining his agenda well enough. In most circles, that is called "denial". It's easier for Obama and his followers to label those that don't buy into his agenda as "wing nuts" or some other name rather than for them to accept the fact that we do "get it" and don't want to buy.

Obama is a guy that is used to getting his way all the time. As a result, he falls completely into a state of disbelief when he is told "no". His ego won't allow him to believe that the majority of Americans don't want what he's trying to sell. It's easier for him to believe that he just hasn't done his job in explaining his agenda well enough. In most circles, that is called "denial". It's easier for Obama and his followers to label those that don't buy into his agenda as "wing nuts" or some other name rather than for them to accept the fact that we do "get it" and don't want to buy.

What will he do if he's NOT President in 2013?...

Talk about the Most EPIC of Epic Fails...

:)

peace...

Forum List

Back