It appears Trump won't get his "day in court" in the Senate

Watched Lindsey Graham on Sunday Morning Futures and he made it crystal clear that he will NOT call for ANY witnesses in the Senate trial. No Schiff, no Nadler, no one.
Says he wants an immediate vote to dismiss the charges so as to not give the farce any credibility.
This is the GOP's only chance to publicly put the scam artists on the left under scrutiny. I get his position but I disagree with it.

This article is a bit older than this morning's interview but it's some insight into the Senates plans for this sham.

'It's A Fluid Process': Republicans Huddle With White House On Senate Trial

If the charges are dismissed that would be great.

Watched Lindsey Graham on Sunday Morning Futures and he made it crystal clear that he will NOT call for ANY witnesses in the Senate trial. No Schiff, no Nadler, no one.
Says he wants an immediate vote to dismiss the charges so as to not give the farce any credibility.
This is the GOP's only chance to publicly put the scam artists on the left under scrutiny. I get his position but I disagree with it.

This article is a bit older than this morning's interview but it's some insight into the Senates plans for this sham.

'It's A Fluid Process': Republicans Huddle With White House On Senate Trial
He knows he'll lose.

Anywho, it's not his choice. Ask McConnell what he's gonna do.

The Senate is The Perfect Place to
Expose All this corruption in The Clinton-Obama Criminal Cabal.

I share your sentiment, but remember that the MSM will ignore anything damaging to the Dems. But they can't ignore DOJ indictments.
You seem a bit confused. You might want to check the court decisions regarding all of this. Hint: trump is losing all of them.

What do you think Lindsey is afraid of?

Not afraid of anything. Sen. Graham has his own ideas for a trial strategy, others might have different ideas.

Maybe this is just a misdirect to give the libs a mistaken idea of what to expect if they pass articles of impeachment?

Remember, America gave our enemy the false idea that we would invade at Calais with Patton when it was Normandy all along in 1944. The D's could easily be getting deceived here.

Forum List

Back