It appears Trump won't get his "day in court" in the Senate

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Watched Lindsey Graham on Sunday Morning Futures and he made it crystal clear that he will NOT call for ANY witnesses in the Senate trial. No Schiff, no Nadler, no one.
Says he wants an immediate vote to dismiss the charges so as to not give the farce any credibility.
This is the GOP's only chance to publicly put the scam artists on the left under scrutiny. I get his position but I disagree with it.

This article is a bit older than this morning's interview but it's some insight into the Senates plans for this sham.

'It's A Fluid Process': Republicans Huddle With White House On Senate Trial

Watched Lindsey Graham on Sunday Morning Futures and he made it crystal clear that he will NOT call for ANY witnesses in the Senate trial. No Schiff, no Nadler, no one.
Says he wants an immediate vote to dismiss the charges so as to not give the farce any credibility.
This is the GOP's only chance to publicly put the scam artists on the left under scrutiny. I get his position but I disagree with it.

This article is a bit older than this morning's interview but it's some insight into the Senates plans for this sham.

I posted a link to Laura's show a few weeks ago when she and a few gusts were saying the same thing. Of course, I had people challenge the Laura show with articles that stated witnesses will be called. I just don't know.

So I guess all any of us could do is sit back and wait to see what actually happens. I'm sure there are many Republican voters calling their Republican Senators to attack Schiff Face and the other commies sparing no mercy.

I think it might be the best call, rather than extending the dog and pony show, especially if DOJ indictments start being handed out. Let the Dems run on another impeachment and hang themselves in the process.

Well, what this does is save face for both parties, while protecting the Dems, ultimately. It allows Dems to pretend they went forward with an impeachment (knowing they would lose) and the GOP shutting it down as another hoax.

I just want to see the USA succeed, especially on USMCA and China. The damage done to Biden is already heavy anyways. Anything more and the Dems might as well roll out Bernie and pray. My gut tells me Obama wasn't too fond of some of the things that were being done by the VP's name, surely he would quietly been whispered to about anything that didn't seem on the up and up.

Lindsey Graham is kinda ticking me off.

The Senate is The Perfect Place to
Expose All this corruption in The Clinton-Obama Criminal Cabal.

Not only that he promised to keep it as short as possible and exonerate The President when this needs to be a lengthy and thorough exposure of The COUP and the people who plotted it.

Do not take his advice Mr. President. Graham has not delivered on one thing he has promised and is all talk and kicking the can down the road.

Lindsey Graham is obstructing anything that will point out the lies of the left.
He claims to be opposed to the conduct of the House....but he refuses to allow any of the perps to have to testify under oath.

What do you think Lindsey is afraid of?
His Friends in The Democrat Party being exposed.

The American People want a long drawn out Impeachment Trial in The Senate to expose This COUP and to indict the co-conspirators in public.

It needs to be a blood bath but Graham wants to sweep it under the rug to let his colleagues campaign for President.

He's afraid of exposing himself and his buddies as partisan hacks who won't uphold the Constitution.

Where is the accountability for reckless actions and law breaking in The House?

That is supposed to be in The Senate.

Graham wants to let everyone off the hook, just like Comey let Clinton off the hook.

That might be because at first Graham was a Never Trumper.

He's afraid of exposing himself and his buddies as partisan hacks who won't uphold the Constitution.

My money is on a special counsel being appointed to investigate the Ds for sedition and corruption or impeachment The results will be the same in either case.

Well, what this does is save face for both parties, while protecting the Dems, ultimately. It allows Dems to pretend they went forward with an impeachment (knowing they would lose) and the GOP shutting it down as another hoax.

I just want to see the USA succeed, especially on USMCA and China. The damage done to Biden is already heavy anyways. Anything more and the Dems might as well roll out Bernie and pray. My gut tells me Obama wasn't too fond of some of the things that were being done by the VP's name, surely he would quietly been whispered to about anything that didn't seem on the up and up.

People always choose a VP that has qualities they don't. McCain chose Palin to attract the young and conservative vote since he was neither. Trump chose Pence to attract the religious vote which Trump was never known as a Bible thumper. DumBama chose Biden because DumBama was a hard leftist, and needed a moderate.

I think it might be the best call, rather than extending the dog and pony show, especially if DOJ indictments start being handed out. Let the Dems run on another impeachment and hang themselves in the process.

It would look bad impeaching a President in a month that just had a jobs report of 266,000 new jobs added. But I say in the rush, the Republicans will not be giving us any satisfaction in the process.

Because Graham knows that calling them could only hurt the president. The evidence relies on documents and witness testimony, not on what Schiff had for breakfast. Allowing the house committees to continue to make their arguments and case in the Senate would be a stupid move. Graham knows this. The blather about calling them to testify is just a dog and pony show for the base.

What do you think Lindsey is afraid of?

Nothing. Just drop the impeachment in the Senate, Trump is going to win the 2020 election anyway.

Then let the DOJ investigate and hand out indictments the next 4 years.

Forum List

Back