Israel's Sleeping Beauties Have Awoken From Their Deathly Silence

Oh look, another thread trying to justify Arab violence.
Do not deny some of the violence is justified. After all many Israeli Jew do not and they live it every day. Unlike pukes like you
No it isn't. Why are you so full of hate, is your life that miserable?
Sorry, I was only stating a fact, that there are Israeli's both Jew and Arab that believe some of the violence is justified

There is NO Palestine or people. Only displaced people from Egypt.
What a joke. Then all the Anglo Saxons need to get the f()ck out of Celtic/Briton England

You're forgetting the Angles, the Jutes, the Belgae, Picts, and Brigantes too! Don't forget them!
Not forgetting them at all. Just making a point. If DankFurball is gonna try and make a case on principle it must be followed through

Would you care to answer, or will you just be doing drive-bys on this one?

:D

What a joke. Then all the Anglo Saxons need to get the f()ck out of Celtic/Briton England

You're forgetting the Angles, the Jutes, the Belgae, Picts, and Brigantes too! Don't forget them!
Not forgetting them at all. Just making a point. If DankFurball is gonna try and make a case on principle it must be followed through

I'm in full drive by mode today! That being said, the idea that Israel can ever be de segregated is fanciful until there is a paradigm shift in Palestinian attitudes. The Israelis have committed some terrible deeds in the past. No question. The Stern Gang and the IRGUN were despicable. However, Israel is growing up. It took us over 100 years and so too is it with Israel.

We too did heinous deeds when we were growing up. Show me a single major country that hasn't. However, we, and they, have grown. The Palestinians and their followers don't.

I'm in full drive by mode today! That being said, the idea that Israel can ever be de segregated is fanciful until there is a paradigm shift in Palestinian attitudes. The Israelis have committed some terrible deeds in the past. No question. The Stern Gang and the IRGUN were despicable. However, Israel is growing up. It took us over 100 years and so too is it with Israel.

We too did heinous deeds when we were growing up. Show me a single major country that hasn't. However, we, and they, have grown. The Palestinians and their followers don't.

How can people under foreign domination (and oppression) grow in the way you would like them to, i.e. passively accept Jewish domination forever. Would you have asked the blacks in South Africa to accept white domination forever? Or do you support the ANC's violence that made the whites uncomfortable enough to come to terms?

How can people under foreign domination (and oppression) grow in the way you would like them to, i.e. passively accept Jewish domination forever. Would you have asked the blacks in South Africa to accept white domination forever? Or do you support the ANC's violence that made the whites uncomfortable enough to come to terms?
Why have the people of Egypt NOT given up ANY land when 4/5ths of YOUR "Palestine was there?

Why have the people of Egypt NOT given up ANY land when 4/5ths of YOUR "Palestine was there?

None of Palestine is (or was) in Egypt.

Show me a place where that is not a fact of life. The American Indian tribes have been living under a state of domination for over a century and those that wish to have adjusted and done very well for themselves. EVERY country out there has crushed some other group so that THEY could be there. This is more of the same. The Palestinians have Gaza. Why the fuck do they not turn that into a tourist paradise and make money hand over fist and buy back the lands they want?

You people can only think about death and destruction. You can't seem to think that maybe if you work together with the Israelis the eventual outcome would be good for all, but no. You all need to fight. And it's a war that you ultimately can't win. Push the Israelis too far and they will simply end you.

None of Palestine is (or was) in Egypt.

In ancient times it was.

And my original tribe the Mycenae
Now we get it. You're certifiable. You can't possibly trace yourself to those people. You're living in a dream fantasy world.

please don't bother replying. I didn't know you were this ill

I trace my roots back to East Anglia around about 1200 or so, this shows that I most probably came from the tribe of Mycenae who were around when the Romans were here. Still have family down there that can show birth records in churches going back even further, to the birth of Christianity in Britain. mention of the family in the Domesday book as well

Ask that of the Japanese and the Germans who were both occupied after ww2.

Forum List

Back