Israel's Sleeping Beauties Have Awoken From Their Deathly Silence

Not forgetting them at all. Just making a point. If DankFurball is gonna try and make a case on principle it must be followed through

Would you care to answer, or will you just be doing drive-bys on this one?

:D

I'm in full drive by mode today! That being said, the idea that Israel can ever be de segregated is fanciful until there is a paradigm shift in Palestinian attitudes. The Israelis have committed some terrible deeds in the past. No question. The Stern Gang and the IRGUN were despicable. However, Israel is growing up. It took us over 100 years and so too is it with Israel.

We too did heinous deeds when we were growing up. Show me a single major country that hasn't. However, we, and they, have grown. The Palestinians and their followers don't.

How can people under foreign domination (and oppression) grow in the way you would like them to, i.e. passively accept Jewish domination forever. Would you have asked the blacks in South Africa to accept white domination forever? Or do you support the ANC's violence that made the whites uncomfortable enough to come to terms?
Why have the people of Egypt NOT given up ANY land when 4/5ths of YOUR "Palestine was there?

None of Palestine is (or was) in Egypt.

In ancient times it was.

He argued that Jordan was not part of Palestine even though his own links showed this to be the case.

There is NO Palestine or people. Only displaced people from Egypt.
What a joke. Then all the Anglo Saxons need to get the f()ck out of Celtic/Briton England

You're forgetting the Angles, the Jutes, the Belgae, Picts, and Brigantes too! Don't forget them!
Not forgetting them at all. Just making a point. If DankFurball is gonna try and make a case on principle it must be followed through

I'm in full drive by mode today! That being said, the idea that Israel can ever be de segregated is fanciful until there is a paradigm shift in Palestinian attitudes. The Israelis have committed some terrible deeds in the past. No question. The Stern Gang and the IRGUN were despicable. However, Israel is growing up. It took us over 100 years and so too is it with Israel.

We too did heinous deeds when we were growing up. Show me a single major country that hasn't. However, we, and they, have grown. The Palestinians and their followers don't.

How can people under foreign domination (and oppression) grow in the way you would like them to, i.e. passively accept Jewish domination forever. Would you have asked the blacks in South Africa to accept white domination forever? Or do you support the ANC's violence that made the whites uncomfortable enough to come to terms?

Poor demented Monte, he gets stuck on these bullshit false comparisons and "demands" answers, as if he deserves one. Ha ha ha.

You're forgetting the Angles, the Jutes, the Belgae, Picts, and Brigantes too! Don't forget them!

Why have the people of Egypt NOT given up ANY land when 4/5ths of YOUR "Palestine was there?

Here is the history and the world would be far better off with that group dead. EVERY man, woman and child of that group.

Not according to the Hamas leader. He thinks Gazans are mostly invaders from Egypt.

The Pals are nothing more then a band of beggars and bandits. They always have been and are the lowest life form of ANY Arab background. NOBODY wants them and NOBODY but idiots feels sorry for them.

Well, they are shunned and looked down upon by fellow Arabs. I mean how low in the totem pole can it get?

Israel doesn't get a 100 year pass. Times today are very different than over 250 years ago.
Dante is NO Pal lover, unless of course you are the pal offering and then we might reconsider the previous statement
:bye1:

I trace my roots back to East Anglia around about 1200 or so, this shows that I most probably came from the tribe of Mycenae who were around when the Romans were here. Still have family down there that can show birth records in churches going back even further, to the birth of Christianity in Britain. mention of the family in the Domesday book as well
Roots? Roots? What very distant cousins? :lol: I've spoken to idiots who do genealogy before. Lots of wishful thinking. dna would prove you a lying mutt

If a family name (of course not one of your direct relatives) is traced back to England around East Anglia in or about the 1200s there is NO way without documents to say with a straight face what you claim.

you're obviously a lonely old hag

Right now it looks like the next 30 years it's going to be Muslims slaughtering millions of each other in the name of Mohammad. Grab the remote and your popcorns and enjoy the show.

Israel doesn't get a 100 year pass. Times today are very different than over 250 years ago.
Dante is NO Pal lover, unless of course you are the pal offering and then we might reconsider the previous statement

I agree. They have been around for under 70 years and have already made huge strides in the ethical treatment of the Palestinians. If they are given time they will get better. If they aren't they are capable of wiping the Palestinians off the map. They haven't even though were the shoe on the other foot they would have been destroyed decades ago.

I agree. They have been around for under 70 years and have already made huge strides in the ethical treatment of the Palestinians. If they are given time they will get better. If they aren't they are capable of wiping the Palestinians off the map. They haven't even though were the shoe on the other foot they would have been destroyed decades ago.
Heard of that kind of reasoning before -- on freeing America's slaves. Just give the SLaveholfders a little more time

:laugh2:

Heard of that kind of reasoning before -- on freeing America's slaves. Just give the SLaveholfders a little more time

Almost ALL of the rest of the developed nations of the world were able to end slavery without a war. We, on the other hand felt it necessary to kill 600,000 Americans in the endeavor. Had we not gone to war the South would have figured out that slavery was an institution that was keeping them back. The Industrialized North would have buried them under products. The South would have been forced into the ending of slavery due to economic reality.

If the shoe were on the other foot? You mean if Pals somehow decided to get the world's governments to recognize a new nation in what part of the world?

Listen Israel was recognized by the world's powers in deals that created a few other nations in that area. I always said get rid of Israel, get rid of those other states.

But the PALs have some legitimate arguments and beefs. The violence is there in order to push Israel into punishing them all so they will stick together and rise up as one.

The old revolutionary play books taught -- start trouble when you have few on your side. Get the government to repress all or most of society in order to stop revolutionary attacks. More people come over to your side. Revolution wins

If the shoe were on the other foot? You mean if Pals somehow decided to get the world's governments to recognize a new nation in what part of the world?

Listen Israel was recognized by the world's powers in deals that created a few other nations in that area. I always said get rid of Israel, get rid of those other states.

But the PALs have some legitimate arguments and beefs. The violence is there in order to push Israel into punishing them all so they will stick together and rise up as one.

The old revolutionary play books taught -- start trouble when you have few on your side. Get the government to repress all or most of society in order to stop revolutionary attacks. More people come over to your side. Revolution wins

No, if the Palestinians simply stopped trying to murder every Jew they saw and actually worked with them to make Gaza the gem that it could be. If the Palestinians were in the place of the Jews, the Jews would have been exterminated by now.

Almost ALL of the rest of the developed nations of the world were able to end slavery without a war. We, on the other hand felt it necessary to kill 600,000 Americans in the endeavor. Had we not gone to war the South would have figured out that slavery was an institution that was keeping them back. The Industrialized North would have buried them under products. The South would have been forced into the ending of slavery due to economic reality.
Total bullshit. Slavery was NOT keeping the South back. They were an agrarian society. They were extending slavery into the new territories. Your revisionist bullshit is a big fail.

No, if the Palestinians simply stopped trying to murder every Jew they saw and actually worked with them to make Gaza the gem that it could be. If the Palestinians were in the place of the Jews, the Jews would have been exterminated by now.
The extremist PAL factions do NOT want only GAZA. They want it all.

But, you leave out the mentally ill extremist Jews who live lives from in the old books.

Total bullshit. Slavery was NOT keeping the South back. They were an agrarian society. They were extending slavery into the new territories. Your revisionist bullshit is a big fail.

And what do you think would have happened when the smaller farms, who couldn't afford slaves, but COULD afford one of them new fangled cotton gins would have ended up doing after they were able to sell their cotton cheaper than the big slave holding plantations? So yes, slavery WAS holding the South back. Corporations would have come along and within a very short time they would have taken over the Cotton trade which was the life's blood of the southern way of life.

Forum List

Back