Israel's "Right to Exist"?

Everyone recognizes palistanians.
How can you recognize it, you can't even spell it?
If security services around the globe recognize them, so can we, of course.
We should clarify an important distiction, though. Palestinians were jews and arabs with what not in between and around, who could then legally reside in the mandate palestine. Palestinian meant citizenship. After 1948 palestinians ceased to exist. Everything was more or less decent till about 1964, when a mythical palistanian people and nation emerged under the occupational bullshitt of Yassir Arafat, bankrolled by the soviet money and promoted by soviet propaganda. In memorable words of John Bolton "Legal scholars have debated for years whether the Fourth Geneva Convention even applies to the West Bank and Gaza. In fact, Arab diplomats have boasted that one of their key objectives immediately after the Six-Day War was to make the term "occupied territories" the standard nomenclature to describe these lands..'"
See, it isn't that hard to recognize them, folks.

We should clarify an important distiction, though. Palestinians were jews and arabs with what not in between and around, who could then legally reside in the mandate palestine. Palestinian meant citizenship. After 1948 palestinians ceased to exist. Everything was more or less decent till about 1964, when a mythical palistanian people and nation emerged under the occupational bullshitt of Yassir Arafat, bankrolled by the soviet money and promoted by soviet propaganda. In memorable words of John Bolton "Legal scholars have debated for years whether the Fourth Geneva Convention even applies to the West Bank and Gaza. In fact, Arab diplomats have boasted that one of their key objectives immediately after the Six-Day War was to make the term "occupied territories" the standard nomenclature to describe these lands..'"
Drivel (your favorite word).

How can you recognize it, you can't even spell it?
This dictionary has a long but easy to understand definition:

Urban Dictionary: Fakestinian
...aka Paleshitians aka terroristinians aka Falastini. If you're gonna fabricate a people and national identity, you might as well call yourself by a name that best fits your cowardly depraved mentality and culture.

i could probably have a lot of fun with humourous word play hased upon the various breakdowns of jewish groups...ashekenazi, sephardic, hasidic, mizrahi, etc. but that would be rude and boorish of me, not to mention racist. such behaviour is par for the course for you, i suppose.

they say that puns are the lowest form of humour so it seems that your posts fits well with your charactor. please, by all means, continue.

being jewish, and as jews are such a small group, your behaviour reflects poorly on them. that is unfortunate and unfair, and certainly all people do not judge all jews based upon the actions of a few...i don't...but a lot of people do. it just is. every single time you open your yap, i imagine ernst zundel and david duke smiling down on you and giving you their blessing. you certainly make their work easier. it would not surprise me one single bit if you have turned more people into anti-semites than they have. the fact that some jewish posters accept your behaviour surprises me more.

if you were irish, i would rip you a new one.

(and hoss...you're better than that, you and i are vets in the finest branch of the finest military in the world. let's try to conduct ourselves with the decorum and dignity that experience has imparted on us, sarge.l you don't have to act like a tough guy. you are a tough guy. thanks. redleg out.)

Stolen from docmauser1, of course. Similarly, palistanians, which in all honesty have neither national history, nor national memory, nor national conscience make their history up and steal from others. Damn, even koran is stolen and bastardized jewish bible.

...aka Paleshitians aka terroristinians aka Falastini. If you're gonna fabricate a people and national identity, you might as well call yourself by a name that best fits your cowardly depraved mentality and culture.

i could probably have a lot of fun with humourous word play hased upon the various breakdowns of jewish groups...ashekenazi, sephardic, hasidic, mizrahi, etc. but that would be rude and boorish of me, not to mention racist. such behaviour is par for the course for you, i suppose.

they say that puns are the lowest form of humour so it seems that your posts fits well with your charactor. please, by all means, continue.

being jewish, and as jews are such a small group, your behaviour reflects poorly on them. that is unfortunate and unfair, and certainly all people do not judge all jews based upon the actions of a few...i don't...but a lot of people do. it just is. every single time you open your yap, i imagine ernst zundel and david duke smiling down on you and giving you their blessing. you certainly make their work easier. it would not surprise me one single bit if you have turned more people into anti-semites than they have. the fact that some jewish posters accept your behaviour surprises me more.

(and hoss...you're better than that, you and i are vets in the finest branch of the finest military in the world. let's try to conduct ourselves with the decorum and dignity that experience has imparted on us, sarge.l you don't have to act like a tough guy. you are a tough guy. thanks. redleg out.)
Garry Owen!

I don't represent Jewish people, idiot. All I represent is the art of pissing on IslamoNazi assholes like yourself. As usual you talk too much and all of it is babble and psychotic nonsense.

Stolen from docmauser1, of course. Similarly, palistanians, which in all honesty have neither national history, nor national memory, nor national conscience make their history up and steal from others. Damn, even koran is stolen and bastardized jewish bible.
Well said. Problem is there isn't a Palestine or a Palestinian people in the Koran either.

just what exactly is it?

i hear the term "right to exist" used quite a bit when speaking of israel and occasionally, but very rarely, some other states, but no one really explains it or questions the concept.

i mean, who or what gives israel this right to exist? who conferred it upon israel or was it just expressed generally and is applied to all states and would be states? did israel have a right to exist before it became a state? it would seem that such a right to exist would be universal. is it codified or mentioned in some jurisdictional or international legal system? anywhere? does it have any historical or legal precedent or continuity and, if so, from when? where?

does there ever come a time when such a "right to exist" ceases and, if so, when, where, and how?

personally. i have no idea whether israel, or any state, has a "right to exist." it just seems like a very odd concept with no precedent or standing whatsoever.

Now there's ^ some Fucking dopey faux philosophy.

Who gives ANY nation a right to exist?

Does the author of the OP imagine that there has to be a consensus of some kind before a people can declare that they exist and refuse to just quietly die?

Last edited:
These are some of the teachings of Judaism on pedophilia from their holiest book, the Talmud:

“When a grown-up man has intercourse with a little girl it is nothing.” (Keth 11b)

“A Jew may have sex with a child as long as the child is less than nine years old.” (Sanh 54b)

R.abbi Joseph said: “Come and hear! A maiden aged three years and a day may be acquired in marriage by coition and if her deceased husband’s brother cohabits with her, she becomes his.” (Sanh. 55b)

“A girl who is three years of age and one day may be betrothed by cohabitation. “ .(Yeb. 57b)

“A maiden aged three years and a day may be acquired in marriage by coition, and if her deceased husband’s brother cohabited with her she becomes his.” (Sanh. 69a, 69b, also discussed in Yeb. 60b)

It was taught: Rabbi Simeon b. Yohai stated: A proselyte who is under the age of three years and one day is permitted to marry a priest, for it is said, But all the women children that have not known man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves, and Phineas (who was priest, the footnote says) surely was with them. (Yeb. 60b)

. "A Gentile girl who is three years old can be violated." (9boda Sarah 37a)

"A Jew may violate but not marry a non-Jewish girl." (7ad. Shas. 2:2)

"A Jew may do to a non-Jewess what he can do. He may treat her as he treats a piece of meat." (Hadarine, 20, B; Schulchan 9ruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 348)

"A Jew may misuse the non-Jewess in her state of unbelief." (Maimonides, Jak. Chasaka 2:2)

The truth will set you free from your delusions.

The Ashkenazi Jews who invaded Palestine circa 1946 from Europe and Russia are Talmudic Jews, they are NOT descended from the Israelites, they are NOT God's "chosen people" and Jesus is NOT coming back to "save" them.
Do you have pictures to go with these proverbs. You're getting Tinmore horny.

Well said. Problem is there isn't a Palestine or a Palestinian people in the Koran either.

The Jewish occupation population hails from European Talmudic Jews.

They are in now way related to the ancient israelites.

Moron.
Calling Doc a moron is not good.

just what exactly is it?

i hear the term "right to exist" used quite a bit when speaking of israel and occasionally, but very rarely, some other states, but no one really explains it or questions the concept.

i mean, who or what gives israel this right to exist? who conferred it upon israel or was it just expressed generally and is applied to all states and would be states? did israel have a right to exist before it became a state? it would seem that such a right to exist would be universal. is it codified or mentioned in some jurisdictional or international legal system? anywhere? does it have any historical or legal precedent or continuity and, if so, from when? where?

does there ever come a time when such a "right to exist" ceases and, if so, when, where, and how?

personally. i have no idea whether israel, or any state, has a "right to exist." it just seems like a very odd concept with no precedent or standing whatsoever.

Now there's ^ some Fucking dopey faux philosophy.

Who gives ANY nation a right to exist?

Does the author of the OP imagine that there has to be a consensus of some kind before a people can declare that they exist and refuse to just quietly die?

LOL...it was just a question that seems to have prompted a lot of histrionic non-answers.

israel always uses it, especially when it is time to negotiate peace. i think maybe it means "we don't want peace. we want to stall and continue to steal land in the west bank."

about five years ago, zionists/jews were saying that they had no designs on the west bank, that the settlements could be dismantled, that the apartheid wall was not a de facto border and could be moved, and on and on and on. now, those very same people are cheering and high fiving and saying judea and samaria is rightfully israel's and part of the promised land...and wondering why syria and jordan and iraq hate them...they are the "next in lines." i'd be worried if i were a state neighbouring israel.

had i believed them at the time, i would be furious today instead, i find it tragically laughable because the other people who did believe it are now coming to me and asking what the hell happened, and asking what they can do.

what happened...what is happening? that whole damn place is falling apart at the seams. you all cannot even live with each other. your own kind. your answer to everything is blow it up, burn it down, or spray paint the hell out of it. jews even vandalised their own holocaust musem. emigration is exceeding immigration and israel is coming up with all kinds of schemes to maintain their hegemony.

here is a little clue. when you are in a constant state of war and refuse to negotiate a peace that provides a viable homeland for the palestinians, many of the people with enough money, the successful people who are the foundation of a successful state, are going to pack it up and follow helen thomas' good advice, it seems, and head back to western europe. so are a lot of the successful sabras, an important part of israeli history and a link to their past. your foundation is eroding.

then, in order to maintain their hegemony over israeli arabs, the israeli foreign ministry will do one of their hocus pocus dealios to attract more citizens, and end up importing people like armed ne'er do wells from brooklyn and neo-nazis with swastika tattoos from russia and make YHWH's promised land like some dante-esque tenth circle of hell.(think "escape from new york" with yarmulkes and teffilins.)

maybe you can do one of thse fake airlift thingies...do a quick snip snip on some somali warlords, declare them a lost tribe, promise them a land of ilk and honey and underage girls for their pleasure from the sex slave trade and there ya go.

that's the facts, jack. good people are walking away and being replaced by people with a thug and hoodlum mentality...and that is what is being portrayed as "the homeland of the jews."

so i think i will take a moment to be furious, if you'll excuse me. you guys (zionists and jews) had a chance and most of the world supported and prayed for you at one time...and you fooked up your golden opportunity beyond any and aall comprehension or recognition, simply because you weren't satisfied with what you had. you know what i say is true and it is clear from the palpable desperation in your responses. my god, you call arabs animals and display the worst kind of bigotry. you laugh when their children are killed and excuse atrocities, war crimes, and acts of genocide at the drop of a hat. what kind of depraved human beings are you.

there ya go, buds. i recognised your existence. happy? truth hurts.

It's the Occupation, Stupid

Who gave Judea and Samaria to the "Chosen People", their god, of course.
Now that's Fucking dopey, right, Lil'Bitchity?
Do you imagine the Jews' dopey religion justifies genocide?
Sure you do.
Stupid.

gorgieporgie;

Your stupidity as as boundless as your effort to be clever is ineffectual.

I said not one word about God. That's your bugaboo, ya bigoted dip shit motherfucker.

And I don't think anything justifies genocide, but then again, you're the asshole who pretends that Israel has ever engaged in anything of the kind, you fully dishonest fuck-wit cock-bite.

Go suck more dick.

Who gave Judea and Samaria to the "Chosen People", their god, of course.
Cool, so, what god promised palistanians anything?

Nobody needs to. Killing people under the assertion that your "god" gave you the land so its ok, is disgusting and criminal.

Believe me, the world pitties the Palestinians,...not the Jews....

Except in America, which Israel controls with dual citizens.

A bunch of bigoted anti-Semites (referencing those who simply hate Jews) pity the fake Palestinian people merely because they cannot see objectively past their own bigotry.

Forum List

Back