Israel's "Right to Exist"?

Unless you want to live in your homeland and you are not Jewish.

20% of Israeli community are Arabs. not including foreigners.

There are many None Jews in Israel. What's your point?

Do those "Arabs" own the same land, homes, farms, factories, etc. that they owned before Israel took over their country?

Depends on the case.

I am willing to bet, though, that those that do, got it on account of a poor Jew who lost it to them.

Hey Lipush;
I just noticed that in the picture that you are using for your sig. line that the Dome of the Rock is gone. Does that mean that in the rebuilt Jerusalem there will be no place for religious sites or architectual wonders that are not Jewish. Seems to me that if that is the case your new Jerusalem is racist.
Don't you think if you are going to destroy the Dome you are going to anger a whole lot of people, at least 1.4 billion. Does that concern you at all. I thought Israel had promised that it would preserve the holy sites of all the world's religions not just it's own. Care to respond.
Patrick, haven't you read some of the posts where I constantly mention the fact that my tribe (Manasseh) will one day raze that big 'ol yaller ugly looking thing as well as that Al Aqsa pig sty? Those suckers are going down.

:lol::lol::lol:
God Bless the Manasseh!

Patrick, haven't you read some of the posts where I constantly mention the fact that my tribe (Manasseh) will one day raze that big 'ol yaller ugly looking thing as well as that Al Aqsa pig sty? Those suckers are going down.
Which proves Israel is a racist and apartheid state.

Hey Lipush;
I just noticed that in the picture that you are using for your sig. line that the Dome of the Rock is gone. Does that mean that in the rebuilt Jerusalem there will be no place for religious sites or architectual wonders that are not Jewish. Seems to me that if that is the case your new Jerusalem is racist.
Don't you think if you are going to destroy the Dome you are going to anger a whole lot of people, at least 1.4 billion. Does that concern you at all. I thought Israel had promised that it would preserve the holy sites of all the world's religions not just it's own. Care to respond.
Viva Manasseh!

Old arab habits of having something they don't have through plundering and robbery, instead of building and production, just won't die. Hence the reminders, especially in the case of jews, which have been viewed upon as an especially sweet steal.
Oh, shut-up! You fuckin' stole most of the land in the first place.

A rational thought by LoinCloth!
Way to go, Princess.
Indeed Israel already exists so why do the "Palestinians" adamantly refuse to just admit it and move on to more pressing matters?
That's a separate issue.

That's about recognizing Palestinian existance, something Israel refuses to do.

The Palestinians teach their children that the "wall of tears" is deciet, that it has no meaning and will be destroyed, but the fact that we want the Temple insteado of what was destroyed, makes US apartheid?

Right.:mad:

Yeah that's the IslamoNazi tagline, which is far from the truth. And so are their tired old allegations on the Liberty. Over 20.000 acts of IslamoNazi terror and murder of Americans, and all they do is repeat the same old propaganda and lies. They're running on empty, no actually, it's fart fumes.
The Israeli general who commanded IDF soldiers in that '67 war, disagrees with you.

The Palestinians teach their children that the "wall of tears" is deciet, that it has no meaning and will be destroyed, but the fact that we want the Temple insteado of what was destroyed, makes US apartheid?

I don't see them tearing down jewish temples, but I do see you tearing down mosque's.

I don't see them tearing down jewish temples, but I do see you tearing down mosque's.

Which mosque are we tearing down?

And the Holy Temple destruction's are underneeth their mosque. They lie and say we are decieving the public to believe we have connection to the city.

We don't bring down their mosque. They try to paint history. How come they are the righteous gang here? they base their claims and religion on lies.

Do those "Arabs" own the same land, homes, farms, factories, etc. that they owned before Israel took over their country?
They own whatever they want to own. Just like you can own whatever you want to own in the US, regardless.
The Torah doesn't forbid the selling of a house or a field in the USA to a foreigner.
How about Israel?

"JERUSALEM (AFP) ؟ Fifty Israeli rabbis have signed an open letter warning Jews not to rent or sell property to non-Jews, saying those who do should be 'ostracised,' a copy of the letter showed on Tuesday.

"'In answer to the many questions, we say that it is forbidden in the Torah to sell a house or a field in the land of Israel to a foreigner,' says the letter, referring to the Pentateuch -- the first five books of the Bible.

"The letter, which was signed mostly by state-employed rabbis, warns that 'he who sells or rents them a flat in an area where Jews live causes great harm to his neighbours.'

"'After someone sells or rents just one flat, the value of all the neighbouring flats drops... He who sells or rents (to non-Jews) causes his neighbours a big loss and his sin is great,' the letter said, in what was largely understood to refer to Israel's Arab minority.

"'Anyone who sells (property to a non-Jew) must be cut off!!'"

What do you suppose the good rabbi meant by "cut off"?
Sounds painful and just a little authoritarian.

'Don't rent to non-Jews,' Israeli rabbis warn

They own whatever they want to own. Just like you can own whatever you want to own in the US, regardless.

That sidesteps my post.

The Palestinians teach their children that the "wall of tears" is deciet, that it has no meaning and will be destroyed, but the fact that we want the Temple insteado of what was destroyed, makes US apartheid?Right.:mad:

yeah. it does.

They're objecting the 1967 attack that the Arabs attacked Israel and they lost, and now they want a do over? Wow, does anybody have a tissue?
Why don't you raise that question at the next convention of Liberty survivors?

"The USS Liberty incident was an attack on a United States Navy technical research ship, USS Liberty, by Israeli Air Force jet fighter aircraft and Israeli Navy torpedo boats, on June 8, 1967, during the Six-Day War.[2] The combined air and sea attack killed 34 crew members (naval officers, seamen, two Marines, and one civilian), wounded 170 crew members, and severely damaged the ship."

USS Liberty incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

btw, Israel struck first in '67.
Ask the Egyptian Air Force.
Yeah that's the IslamoNazi tagline, which is far from the truth. And so are their tired old allegations on the Liberty. Over 20.000 acts of IslamoNazi terror and murder of Americans, and all they do is repeat the same old propaganda and lies. They're running on empty, no actually, it's fart fumes.
Who's the Islamo and who's the Nazi, Moshe or Menachem?

"In a 1997 New York Times interview, Moshe Dayan, defense minister during the 1967 war, explained that Israeli settlers’ 'greed for the land' led them to provoke the Syrian army to shoot at them, opening the way for the Israeli invasion and seizure of the Golan Heights.

"Likewise, the main casus belli for the war–Egypt’s closing of the Straits of Tiran and its military buildup in the Sinai–amounted more to bluff than threat.

"In a 1982 speech to the Israeli National Defense College, then-Prime Minister Menachem Begin said: 'The Egyptian army concentrations in the Sinai approaches do not prove that [Egyptian President] Nasser was about to attack us. We must be honest with ourselves. We decided to attack him.'"

How the Six Day War Changed the Middle East » Counterpunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

Maybe you should start being honest?
Tell me if the following is a lie:

"Following their torpedo attack, the (Israeli) torpedo boats moved up and down the length of the ship (both the port and starboard sides), continuing their attack, raking the (USS Liberty) with cannon and machine gun fire..."

"Survivors also report that the torpedo boat crews fired on the inflated life boats launched by the crew after the captain gave the order 'prepare to abandon ship.'[24] This order had to be rescinded because the crew was unable to stand on the main deck without being fired upon and the life rafts were destroyed as they were launched."

USS Liberty Memorial: Summary of Events

Fart fumes or war crimes?

Hey Lipush;
Are you sure that tribe isn't Manassas, Hoss?

"First Battle of Bull Run, also known as First Manassas (the name used by Confederate forces), was fought on July 21, 1861, in Prince William County, Virginia, near the city of Manassas. It was the first major land battle of the (First) American Civil War."

Jus askin'

First Battle of Bull Run - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back