Israel's Moral Failure

Continuing from the OP, if the Israelis are racist for voting for Israel Beitenu, what does it say abotu the Palestinians that they voted for Hamas, whose charter calls for the destruction of Israel via Jihad??

To the Flame Zone in... 5...4...3...2...

meh.. it was just a matter of time anyway. Do you think there is no selective application going on regarding CHOSEN topics?

CHOSEN topics???

Oh wait, I get it. That's an allusion to Jews being the Chosen people isn't it? Damn you're one clever bastard. :D

....and the deputies who filter these forums for their benefit. You didn't think that only burning bushs and messiahs were on the policing team, did you?

Israelis are the good guys, and the palestinians are the bad guys. Its pretty simple really. You are blinded by religion, so you are able to pretend that jews are evil, but they arent. Its your religion thats evil.

While the Israelis may respond to rocket attacks stronger than you might want them to, it should be expected. Its like when you were a kid and you would do something you werent supposed to. The first time around, your parents might give you a lecture about it, but after youve done it multiple times they get fed up and their patience has worn out, so they respond with harsher punishment.

For the Israelis, its the same way. After so many rocket atacks, they lose their patience and they have to lay down the law and punish the naughty children in Gaza.

So when you gonna start rounding up the Palis with David to go on a killing spree?

Why would David and i need to do that? These guys are terrorists, so someone will take care of them eventually. I believe they will do something stupid, like attack Israel, at which point they will get whats coming to them. Who knows, maybe they will prove me wrong by trying to be peaceful with their Israeli neighbors, but i would have to be pretty naive to think this is likely.

Sounds like a good time to build some concentration camps and gas chambers, eh? Maybe some man-sized ovens... Lemme guess, you've got YOUR retirement money in israeli barbed wire stock, eh? Just so you don't become too disappointed later on you should probably know that arab hair only comes in dark colors so keep that in mind when placing your Sweater order on Zionism.com.

There is nothing more moral than self-preservation.

Funny, you usually cry like a bitch and scream racism when a skinhead makes that exact same statement, jew.

Continuing from the OP, if the Israelis are racist for voting for Israel Beitenu, what does it say abotu the Palestinians that they voted for Hamas, whose charter calls for the destruction of Israel via Jihad??

it says that they don't enjoy nations being carved out of their homeland and being marginalized to giant concentration camps. How many palestinians are herding jews anywhere? Lord fucking knows it's hilarious to see you cry about charters that call for the destruction of ANYTHING given the entire racist premise of zionism. You don't really have a foot to stand on and complain about the destruction of israel when the creation thereof required the ironic destruction of palestine in the first fucking place.

Remove israel from the Middle East and put the new jewish state in texas and you'd have to make excuses about how texans are born evil and just want to wipe you off of the fce of the map. Funny how indigenous people don't fancy being marginalized and kicked off of their land.

it says that they don't enjoy nations being carved out of their homeland
Ah. And Israel is the only nation in the history of the world that did this? And this excuses the Palestinians for voting for a party whose entire platform is genocide?

and being marginalized to giant concentration camps.
Ah, comparing Israel to the Nazis. How clever, how original. The only difference is that Jews were murdered by the millions in concentration camps. And the Palestinian population has grown by leaps and bounds in Gaza.

How many palestinians are herding jews anywhere?
Not because they don't want to, but because they can't. read the Hamas charter for the gory details.
Lord fucking knows it's hilarious to see you cry about charters that call for the destruction of ANYTHING given the entire racist premise of zionism.
It's racist to call Israel a homeland for the Jewish people? There are plenty of countries referred to in those terms. Greece. Poland. Ukraine. Etc etc etc. Are they racist too?
You don't really have a foot to stand on and complain about the destruction of israel when the creation thereof required the ironic destruction of palestine
Oh, there was an independent country called Palestine? It's not in my history book, sorry.
Remove israel from the Middle East and put the new jewish state in texas and you'd have to make excuses about how texans are born evil and just want to wipe you off of the fce of the map. Funny how indigenous people don't fancy being marginalized and kicked off of their land.

And about the Jews kicked out of every other country in the middle east you have nothing to say. Interesting.

Ah. And Israel is the only nation in the history of the world that did this? And this excuses the Palestinians for voting for a party whose entire platform is genocide?

who suggested that israel is the only nation ever to have done this? Certainly now I. Quote me if you can. However, if I rape you in the ass can I recieve a "get out of jail free" card because other rapists have sodomized victims too? Hell no. But, don't let that keep you from polishing the turd, dude!

The party platform isn't anymore genocide than your kind are capable of interpreting iranian presidential speeches. If you people would lay off the exclusive jew loving ZIONISM and treat jewish AND pali populations like the UNITED STATES would treat ethnic demographics equally then you wouldn;t have to hope so desperately that no one is laughing at the irony of your crybaby shit while you comb the fucking birth and death rates hoping for some good news about more jews birthed per year than non-jews. GENOCIDE INDEED. It's hilarious that you'd even have the balls to use such terminology.

Ah, comparing Israel to the Nazis. How clever, how original. The only difference is that Jews were murdered by the millions in concentration camps. And the Palestinian population has grown by leaps and bounds in Gaza.

yea, and operation cast lead saw 1000+ arabs murdered for the sake of 12 dead rocketed jews. Indeed, lord fucking knows if the population increases then that MUST MEAN that said population is treated well! Hell, the AFRICAN population increased during slavery too. Tell me, genius, what do you think that says about the treatment of blacks in rural southern cotton fields?

Not because they don't want to, but because they can't. read the Hamas charter for the gory details.
It's racist to call Israel a homeland for the Jewish people? There are plenty of countries referred to in those terms. Greece. Poland. Ukraine. Etc etc etc. Are they racist too?

Yes, it is racist when more than JEWS ALSO CALL IT A FUCKING HOMELAND. I'll read the hammas charter when you read the zionist charter that created israel AND palestine without any mention of settlements, apartheid walls, blatant racial discrimination, military killings of civilian populations etc.

and, in case you haven't notices, jew, Europe has been a sponge soaking up muslims lately so it's pretty laughably disingenuous to bring up any Euro nation as if they don't offer equality above ethnic racism. Hell, how many laws on poland restrict choice state policies for poles exclusively? By all means, be thorough with your list. I'll wait. :lol:

Oh, there was an independent country called Palestine? It's not in my history book, sorry.

much like North American natives just didn't count because they didn't wear shoes or have a written alphabet, eh? LORD FUCKING KNOWS an indigenous people must have a national anthem and State bird or they qualify for removal from their land! :cuckoo:

WATCH OUT ESKIMOS AND ABORIGINES! YOU'D BETTER START WEARING SHOES BEFORE SCHLOMO SEES HOW MUCH LAND YOU LIVE ON!

:eusa_shhh:

And about the Jews kicked out of every other country in the middle east you have nothing to say. Interesting.

uh, Like IRAN? :rofl:

What muslim nation has carved itself out of a single jewish nation. Go ahead and list them. I'll wait.. that is, if you are not busy screaming antisemite from the LAST list you should be clarifying...

who suggested that israel is the only nation ever to have done this? Certainly now I. Quote me if you can. However, if I rape you in the ass can I recieve a "get out of jail free" card because other rapists have sodomized victims too? Hell no. But, don't let that keep you from polishing the turd, dude!
Foul language aside, I don't see you condemning any other countries who are behaving badly even today. I wonder why that is.

The party platform isn't anymore genocide than your kind are capable of interpreting iranian presidential speeches. If you people would lay off the exclusive jew loving ZIONISM and treat jewish AND pali populations like the UNITED STATES would treat ethnic demographics equally then you wouldn;t have to hope so desperately that no one is laughing at the irony of your crybaby shit while you comb the fucking birth and death rates hoping for some good news about more jews birthed per year than non-jews. GENOCIDE INDEED. It's hilarious that you'd even have the balls to use such terminology.
I would be happy to comment on this paragraph if I could understand it...

yea, and operation cast lead saw 1000+ arabs murdered for the sake of 12 dead rocketed jews.
Just because the Palestinians are worse fighters doesn't make them right. During world war 2 a handful of American civilians were killed as opposed to millions of German civilians. According to your logic that made them right and us wrong. :clap2:

Yes, it is racist when more than JEWS ALSO CALL IT A FUCKING HOMELAND.
What's wrong with calling someplace a 'homeland'?
I'll read the hammas charter when you read the zionist charter that created israel AND palestine without any mention of settlements, apartheid walls, blatant racial discrimination, military killings of civilian populations etc.
There's a zionist charter?

and, in case you haven't notices, jew,
Oh, I loved to be called "Jew". Like "water" or "salt". Jews aren't indivdiuals, we're all the same.

Europe has been a sponge soaking up muslims lately
Yep. And they'll pay a terrible price. Soon.

so it's pretty laughably disingenuous to bring up any Euro nation as if they don't offer equality above ethnic racism.
I didn't say that they didn't allow other nationalities in. They simply have laws that make it easier to become a citizen if you're of that nationality. Just like Israel.

Armenia:

Individuals of Armenian origin shall acquire citizenship of the Republic of Armenia through a simplified procedure."

Bulgaria:

A person of Bulgarian origin shall acquire Bulgarian citizenship through a facilitated procedure."

Finland:

The Finnish Aliens Act provides for persons who are of Finnish origin to receive permanent residence.

France:

All persons born in a foreign country and descending in any degree of a French man or woman expatriated for religious reason are declared French nationals (naturels français) and will benefit to rights attached to that quality if they come back to France, establish their domicile there and take the civic oath.

Greece:

Greece grants citizenship to broad categories of people of ethnic Greek ancestry who are members of the Greek diaspora, including individuals and families whose ancestors have been resident in diaspora communities outside the modern state of Greece for centuries or millennia.

Ireland:

Irish nationality law provides for Irish citizenship to be acquired on the basis of at least one Irish grandparent.

Japan:

A special visa category exists exclusively for foreign descendants of Japanese emigrates (Nikkeijin) up to the third generation,

Poland:

From the Constitution of Poland, Article 52(5): "Anyone whose Polish origin has been confirmed in accordance with statute may settle permanently in Poland.

much like North American natives just didn't count because they didn't wear shoes or have a written alphabet, eh? LORD FUCKING KNOWS an indigenous people must have a national anthem and State bird or they qualify for removal from their land!
Israel asked the arabs to stay in peace. They chose war. That isn't Israel's fault.

uh, Like IRAN?
80% of Iran's Jews have fled the country since 1979. A haven for Judaism it ain't.

Last edited:
Foul language aside, I don't see you condemning any other countries who are behaving badly even today. I wonder why that is.

uh, because the nations you are alluding to (see, pointing a finger at) DONT CLAIM TO BE WESTERN DEMOCRACIES. Like I said, inhumane treatment elsewhere doesn't validate your inhumane treatment of arabs. Good fucking lord, Robert Mugabe killed some fucking peasant class unwanteds. Heaven fucking forbid you use THAT to forward your final fucking extermination. After all, if we are not adding a Mugabe caveat then it must be antisemitism calling you out, eh?

:lol:

You go ahead and wonder, zionist. You tink I haven't seen your kind resort to the Scarlet A over andover and over again while looking for any reason to rationalize jewish racism?

:rofl:

what, is the English language a little too antisemitic for you? Well, I guess thats easier than holding jews to the same standard in israel that they expect in the US!

Just because the Palestinians are worse fighters doesn't make them right. During world war 2 a handful of American civilians were killed as opposed to millions of German civilians. According to your logic that made them right and us wrong. :clap2:
What's wrong with calling someplace a 'homeland'?

When you look for any reason to hold the exclucivity of the state to ONE ethnicity... but, when you want to stop acting coy you can admit how loud you'd be screaming if America treated jews exactly like zionists treat palis.

Cast Lead civilian casualties were NEVER FIGHTERS. But hey, by your logic every jew killed in the holocaust just should have been "BETTER FIGHTERS",. eh? Come on Ann Frank! YOu should have been a "BETTER FIGHTER"!

Read the original UN charter for the creation if israel. I realize that your entire world revovles around that which is jewish but Palestine's creation was also stated. I guess that makes, ironically, zion's creation a little antisemitic!

Oh, I loved to be called "Jew". Like "water" or "salt". Jews aren't indivdiuals, we're all the same.

Why not. You attribute as much to arabs and muslims in general. Whatsa matter, jew? Don't like being castigated and minimized because of your race? Hey, look up! It's a fucking clue leaping over your head!

"rofl:

yea.. kinda like the AIPAC price America is paying right now... Oh wait.. only MUSLIMS qualify for that criticism, right jew?

:lol:

I didn't say that they didn't allow other nationalities in. They simply have laws that make it easier to become a citizen if you're of that nationality. Just like Israel.

.....sure.. if you are JEWISH. Tell me, how many ARABS qualify for the israeli right of return, jew? And no, Poland doesn't make citizenship EASIER if you are fucking Caucasian. Thats just stupid as hell.

Armenia:
Individuals of Armenian origin shall acquire citizenship of the Republic of Armenia through a simplified procedure."
Bulgaria:
A person of Bulgarian origin shall acquire Bulgarian citizenship through a facilitated procedure."
Finland:
The Finnish Aliens Act provides for persons who are of Finnish origin to receive permanent residence.
France:
All persons born in a foreign country and descending in any degree of a French man or woman expatriated for religious reason are declared French nationals (naturels français) and will benefit to rights attached to that quality if they come back to France, establish their domicile there and take the civic oath.
Greece:
Greece grants citizenship to broad categories of people of ethnic Greek ancestry who are members of the Greek diaspora, including individuals and families whose ancestors have been resident in diaspora communities outside the modern state of Greece for centuries or millennia.
Ireland:
Irish nationality law provides for Irish citizenship to be acquired on the basis of at least one Irish grandparent.
Japan:
A special visa category exists exclusively for foreign descendants of Japanese emigrates (Nikkeijin) up to the third generation,
Poland:
From the Constitution of Poland, Article 52(5): "Anyone whose Polish origin has been confirmed in accordance with statute may settle permanently in Poland.

HA! checkmate!

Not ONE SINGLE EXAMPLE states an ETHNIC requirement. National, perhaps. But not at ALL are any of these standards based on RACE. you DO realize that there are black French citizens, yes?

Thanks for PWNing yourself.

Israel asked the arabs to stay in peace. They chose war. That isn't Israel's fault.

when in doubt point a finger, eh jew? Again, if isreal were in texas then it owuld be texans "CHOOSING WAR". You can't name a single nation where usurping populations come to carve out a nation while the indegenous people just sit by peacefully.

Better yet, let's carve out a nation for the Kurds by taking half of all israeli lands and see some irony at work.. any guess on who would become VIOLENT and "CHOOSE WAR"?

80% of Iran's Jews have fled the country since 1979. A haven for Judaism it ain't.

go tell that to iranian jews that keep refusing your bullshit right of return, shlomo.

uh, because the nations you are alluding to (see, pointing a finger at) DONT CLAIM TO BE WESTERN DEMOCRACIES.
France isn't a western democracy? Do you know what they were doing during the riots a few years back? How about what they did when they invaded Ivory Coast?

what, is the English language a little too antisemitic for you? Well, I guess thats easier than holding jews to the same standard in israel that they expect in the US!
No, it's just the endless four-letter words and ranting and raving that I can't follow.

When you look for any reason to hold the exclucivity of the state to ONE ethnicity... but, when you want to stop acting coy you can admit how loud you'd be screaming if America treated jews exactly like zionists treat palis.
Are American Jews trying to destroy America? DO American Jews carry out terrorist attacks and launch missiles at populated areas?

Cast Lead civilian casualties were NEVER FIGHTERS.
About 75% of them were, yes.

Read the original UN charter for the creation if israel. I realize that your entire world revovles around that which is jewish but Palestine's creation was also stated.
Good point. Who prevented "Palestine" from being formed in 1948? Egypt and Jordan, who invaded and captured the area set aside for a Palestinian state.

Why is that Israel's fault?

Why not. You attribute as much to arabs and muslims in general.
Really? When have I said that?

Whatsa matter, jew? Don't like being castigated and minimized because of your race?
Class act.

yea.. kinda like the AIPAC price America is paying right now.
Uh, what?

.....sure.. if you are JEWISH.
Yes, just liek Poles make it easier to become Polish if you're of Polish ancestry.

Tell me, how many ARABS qualify for the israeli right of return, jew?
Israel is not the "arab state". It's not Israel's job to take care of arabs. There are what, 57 Islamic states with more than one billion citizens. Why can't they take care of their 'bretheren'?

HA! checkmate!

Not ONE SINGLE EXAMPLE states an ETHNIC requirement. National, perhaps. But not at ALL are any of these standards based on RACE. you DO realize that there are black French citizens, yes?
Yo DO realize there are black Jewish Israelis, yes? :lol:

Thanks for PWNing yourself.
Right back at ya! :tongue:

when in doubt point a finger, eh jew? Again, if isreal were in texas then it owuld be texans "CHOOSING WAR".
Israel's birth was met by an invasion from Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, Iraq, and some troops from other arab states. Who chose war?

go tell that to iranian jews that keep refusing your bullshit right of return, shlomo.
I'm going to ask you again to please stop calling me that.

Save your sanity, Shogun's bigotry will only drive you mad! Just put him on ignore and debate with the more civil anti-semites, such the teenie-bopper Modbert!

Last edited:
Yikes, Sunni is getting schooled by Judah, but then again, sunni gets schooled by everyone. Maybe if he didnt try making the same lame ass points in every post, it wouldnt happen, but hes like a broken record...

"Zionism, blah, blah, blah, Zionists, blah, 12 dead jews, blah, blah, 1000+ arabs dead, zionism, blah, blah, jews are like nazis, blah, zionist, blah, blah."

Last edited:
France isn't a western democracy? Do you know what they were doing during the riots a few years back? How about what they did when they invaded Ivory Coast?

Lemme guess.. they rounded up their muslim population and threw them behind apartheid walls while restricting goods and services into these giant concentration camps? Oh, silly me.. that was israel..

by all means, if you want to provide evidence then be my guest. I'm not the slightest bit intimidated by anything you want to post to support your racism. By all means, post whatever you have, jew.

No, it's just the endless four-letter words and ranting and raving that I can't follow.

I guess you could always treat it like an arab and follow it. I'm sure your reading comprehension would clear right up with a tank steering wheel in your hand.. Maybe a bulldozer, even!

Are American Jews trying to destroy America? DO American Jews carry out terrorist attacks and launch missiles at populated areas?

I guess that depends on who you ask. Certainly David Duke types would say Hell Yes given how dual citizenship and aipac interests seem to trump AMERICAN national interests..

No, they really weren't. Lemme guess.. you believe a JEWISH MILITARY estimate over everything else saying otherwise... *SHOCKER*

Good point. Who prevented "Palestine" from being formed in 1948? Egypt and Jordan, who invaded and captured the area set aside for a Palestinian state.

Israel. period point blank. Notice, no jews were being killed by arabs BEFORE israel was carved out of arab land. You are the sole cause of instigation, dude, weather you want to believe it or not.

absolutely. Again, let's carve up israel to give a homeland to kurds and see how violently jews react.... Care to make any wagers?

Careful, I'll start collecting your quotes, dude... Again, i'm a BIG fan of posting evidence...

but lets start with

please, TELL ME about generalizing some more, jew!

Class act.

spare me your criticism with all the blood on your hands, shlomo.

Uh, what?

your criticism of european muslim population is no less generalized than american criticism of aipac influence on US politics. What, does it take a fucking yarmulke to you to keep up?

Yes, just liek Poles make it easier to become Polish if you're of Polish ancestry.

POLISH is a NATIONALITY, not a RACE, jew. The More You Know.

Israel is not the "arab state". It's not Israel's job to take care of arabs. There are what, 57 Islamic states with more than one billion citizens. Why can't they take care of their 'bretheren'?

Because palestinian arabs are NOT SYRIAN, EGYPTIAN ETC ARABS. THIS is the core of your racism. You seem to think that ALL ARABS look alike and should all go ahead and seperate themselves from your JEWISH zion... despite the FACT that arabs have as much history on that land as jews. Hell, You have howmany christian western nations ready to suck your circumcized dick already so why do you need a middle eastern homeland!

oh wait.. thats not how a double standard works, is it?

INdeed, it's just too bad that blacks HAVE TO BE JEWISH to qualify for the same consideration... THAT is what we call racism. How many blacks have been turned away from israel because they were not JEWISH enough?

Right back at ya! :tongue:

perhaps you should post some evidence before sticking your tongue out.

Israel's birth was met by an invasion from Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, Iraq, and some troops from other arab states. Who chose war?

isreal did when it chose to carve out a zion despite the people who lived there. We saw the same shit over manifest destiny. Natives who scalped white settlers were not terrorists even though we see how THAT extermination panned out.

racism sucks, doesn't it, moishe? Whatsa matter? Don't like being poked at? Perhaps you should stop making excuses for jews who do the same.

Save your sanity, Shogun's bigotry will only drive you mad! Just put him on ignore and debate with the more civil anti-semites, such the teenie-blopper Modbert!

Indeed, when the going gets tough the zionist gets to dehumanizing and disregarding!

remember: Zoinism = Racism 100% of the time.

Save your sanity, Shogun's bigotry will only drive you mad! Just put him on ignore and debate with the more civil anti-semites, such the teenie-blopper Modbert!!

Indeed, when the going gets tough the zionist gets to dehumanizing and disregarding!

You were disregarded from day 1, and it had nothing to do with "the going getting tough". Now go run along and pray to your shit god. Civilized people (non-muslims) are trying to speak.

Last edited:

Lemme guess.. they rounded up their muslim population and threw them behind apartheid walls while restricting goods and services into these giant concentration camps? Oh, silly me.. that was israel..
France locked people up for months. No trial, no lawyer. And in Africa they bombed the hell out of a country, killing civilians. No one said anything. I wonder why.

I guess you could always treat it like an arab and follow it. I'm sure your reading comprehension would clear right up with a tank steering wheel in your hand.. Maybe a bulldozer, even!
Maybe I should put you on ignore, as these gentlemen suggest.

I guess that depends on who you ask. Certainly David Duke types would say Hell Yes given how dual citizenship and aipac interests seem to trump AMERICAN national interests..
That's great, answer a question I didn't ask. :clap2:

No, they really weren't. Lemme guess.. you believe a JEWISH MILITARY estimate over everything else saying otherwise... *SHOCKER*
Who says otherwise?

Israel. period point blank.
Who controlled the west bank and Gaza from 1948 to 1967?

Notice, no jews were being killed by arabs BEFORE israel was carved out of arab land.
Doubtless the Jews killed in Hebron in 1929 would be surprised to hear that.

You are the sole cause of instigation, dude, weather you want to believe it or not.
Me personally? Wow, I didn't know I had such power. Cool. :eusa_drool:

absolutely. Again, let's carve up israel to give a homeland to kurds and see how violently jews react.... Care to make any wagers?
Yes, speaking of the Kurds, how come they're not allowed to have a homeland?

Careful, I'll start collecting your quotes, dude... Again, i'm a BIG fan of posting evidence...
Good. This is my first day, collect all the quotes you want.

but lets start with

please, TELL ME about generalizing some more, jew!
They will pay a terrible price. Their economic model of high taxes and statism will soon cause the EU to collapse. The CIA gives them to 2020.

Class act.

spare me your criticism with all the blood on your hands, shlomo.
What blood? Oh, you mean because of my opinions?

Uh, what?

your criticism of european muslim population is no less generalized than american criticism of aipac influence on US politics.
Well, let's be honest. Jews contribute a lot to America. What do the immigrant Muslims contribute to Europe? Seriously.

What, does it take a fucking yarmulke to you to keep up?
I am wearing a yarmulke, yes. :clap2:

POLISH is a NATIONALITY, not a RACE, jew. The More You Know.
It's an ethnicity. Just like Judaism.

Because palestinian arabs are NOT SYRIAN, EGYPTIAN ETC ARABS.
Really? What's the difference?

They all speak the same language, practice the same religion, share the same culture, and even claim a common ancestor.

What's the difference between a "Palestinian arab" and and "Egyptian arab"?
Hell, You have howmany christian western nations ready to suck your circumcized dick already so why do you need a middle eastern homeland!
Because it is our home.

INdeed, it's just too bad that blacks HAVE TO BE JEWISH to qualify for the same consideration... THAT is what we call racism.
So when America accepts blacks it's being 'inclusive' but when Israel accepts blacks they're being 'racist'? :eusa_whistle:

Israel paid 36 million dollars to Ethiopia for the right to airlift black Jews out of the country. How racist!!

Anyway, black Christians fleeing Muslim persecution in the Sudan have ended up in Israel too. And Israel leaves them be, unlike Egypt who arrests them or worse shoots them.

isreal did when it chose to carve out a zion despite the people who lived there.
What 'carve out'? A UN vote did that.

racism sucks, doesn't it, moishe? Whatsa matter? Don't like being poked at? Perhaps you should stop making excuses for jews who do the same.

If you want to have a discussion, that fine. But be polite, or I'll put you on ignore. My one warning.

Save your sanity, Shogun's bigotry will only drive you mad! Just put him on ignore and debate with the more civil anti-semites, such the teenie-blopper Modbert!!

You were disregarded from day 1, and it had nothing to do with "the going getting tough". Now go run along and pray to your shit god. Civilized people (non-muslims) are trying to speak.

HA!

whatever you say, mr internet IQ.

Indeed, nothing says "civilized" quite like rationalizing toddler deaths in operation Kill Arabs!You are speaking, alright.. just not any deeper than a floating leaf on a frozen pond.

:eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back