Israel's Fighting Spirit And Determination To Defend The Homeland

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu welcomed the newest addition to the Israel Navy into Haifa Port on Tuesday - the INS Tanin submarine
The first of the navy’s second-generation Dolphin-class submarine, the Tanin uses air independent propulsion technology to stay submerged for longer than the three older Dolphin-class vessels.

"This event sends a crystal clear message to our enemies - the State of Israel is determined to face any threat any challenge at any time," Netanyahu vowed at the ceremony.

"In the face of mounting threats (from who?), we will firmly defend our borders on land with fences, in the air with domes, and at sea with submarines," he said.
Netanyahu said that, above all, Israel's fighting spirit and determination to defend the homeland would allow the country to deal with the threats at its borders.

A fifth submarine, the INS Rahav, is expected to arrive at Haifa Port in six to seven months, and a sixth submarine will join the fleet by the end of the decade.
Netanyahu welcomes new submarine This sends a clear message to our enemies

Who is attacking them again?? I think they are in planning stage. How nice of Germany to cut the price 1/3 for these subs. Scary stuff, a country with a fighting spirits, and all these weapons and a PM who believe in preemptive attacks.

I thought they said they wanted peace, but now he admits they have fighting spirits.

Who are their enemies, oh Iran.

Last edited:
Iran better get some nukes then.

Make it a fair fight, I agree . Why sit and wait to be taken out, I'm surprised they have been this patient.
Israel, like all the Western Invaders since the Christian Crusades will build an impregnable fortress that will withstand all enemies, for a very long time...The ME is underdeveloped politically, and the present revolutions will oust the dictators, kings and sheiks in time. Once developed, armament parity by a billion people will overwhelm the fortress Israel like the Crusaders before her...

Time is Israel's greatest enemy...Peace and acceptance might save her if she accepts the Arab peace plan, but it might just be too little too late with Jihadis popping up everywhere!

Their actions have polarized radicalism.

Last edited:
Is there anything you idiots WON'T criticize Israel about?
I know that scenario is a little too complex for you , but how will Israel plan to defeat those numbers as political and social development proceeds? And what has been causing ME unrest for the last 65 years taking land from every neighbor which continues to this day while killing thousands upon thousands of Arabs and other Muslims?

152136_600.jpg

Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu welcomed the newest addition to the Israel Navy into Haifa Port on Tuesday - the INS Tanin submarine
The first of the navy’s second-generation Dolphin-class submarine, the Tanin uses air independent propulsion technology to stay submerged for longer than the three older Dolphin-class vessels.

"This event sends a crystal clear message to our enemies - the State of Israel is determined to face any threat any challenge at any time," Netanyahu vowed at the ceremony.

"In the face of mounting threats (from who?), we will firmly defend our borders on land with fences, in the air with domes, and at sea with submarines," he said.
Netanyahu said that, above all, Israel's fighting spirit and determination to defend the homeland would allow the country to deal with the threats at its borders.

A fifth submarine, the INS Rahav, is expected to arrive at Haifa Port in six to seven months, and a sixth submarine will join the fleet by the end of the decade.

Who is attacking them again?? I think they are in planning stage. How nice of Germany to cut the price 1/3 for these subs. Scary stuff, a country with a fighting spirits, and all these weapons and a PM who believe in preemptive attacks.

I thought they said they wanted peace, but now he admits they have fighting spirits.

You forget about Pakistan, hamas, fatah, Syria and many more ISLAMONAZI nations that would attack Israel tomorrow if given the chance

Make it a fair fight, I agree . Why sit and wait to be taken out, I'm surprised they have been this patient.
Israel, like all the Western Invaders since the Christian Crusades will build an impregnable fortress that will withstand all enemies, for a very long time...The ME is underdeveloped politically, and the present revolutions will oust the dictators, kings and sheiks in time. Once developed, armament parity by a billion people will overwhelm the fortress Israel like the Crusaders before her...

Time is Israel's greatest enemy...Peace and acceptance might save her if she accepts the Arab peace plan, but it might just be too little too late with Jihadis popping up everywhere!

The problem with your post is that there was never an invasion . That's Palestinian propaganda.

I will ask you again when has Israel openly and freely threatened any of its enemies with nuclear weapons, they have had plenty of opportunities to unleash them on Iran and Iraq. Lets make it even fairer shall we and remove hamas and hezbollah from the equation and see how Iran fairs then ?

As you know the arab peace plan is unfair and unjust and is doomed to failure. What is needed is mutual agreed borders and a fair, just peace plan acceptable to all

I will ask you again when has Israel openly and freely threatened any of its enemies with nuclear weapons, they have had plenty of opportunities to unleash them on Iran and Iraq. Lets make it even fairer shall we and remove hamas and hezbollah from the equation and see how Iran fairs then ?

Netanyahu, in U.N. Speech, Assails Iran's New President
Israeli Leader Calls Rouhani 'Wolf in Sheep's Clothing'
Mr. Netanyahu, addressing the United Nations General Assembly on Tuesday, said Israel would take unilateral military action against Iran if it felt the international community wouldn't act to stop Tehran from acquiring nuclear weapons.

"I want there to be no confusion on this point. Israel will not allow Iran to get nuclear weapons," the Israeli prime minister said during a half-hour address. "If Israel is forced to stand alone, Israel will stand alone."
"You see, Rouhani thinks he can have his yellowcake and eat it, too," he quipped.
http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052702303918804579109224175360210

Everyone knows Israel has a nuclear arsenal, why do you think no one really attacks Israel?

The problem with your post is that there was never an invasion . That's Palestinian propaganda.
Tell that to 1.4 Billion(1,400,000,000) Muslims who want to slit Israel's collective throat.

As you know the arab peace plan is unfair and unjust and is doomed to failure. What is needed is mutual agreed borders and a fair, just peace plan acceptable to all
How would I know that by listening to an Israeli apologist thief suppoter?

Oh my god.........You've got to be kidding me................A whole 5 submarines.................

Run, Duck ..........find cover...........

The IDF is coming for you with this MASSIVE NAVY.............HIDE UNDER YOUR RUGS BEDS AND BLANKETS NOW............

OR YOU WILL DIE..................

MY FUCKING GOD...........5 SUBMARINES ARE GOING TO DESTROY THE EARTH AND SEND THE INHABITANTS OF EARTH TO HELL...................

PRAY TO ALLAH NOW THAT THE EVIL SUBMARINES ARE COMING.

A new tactic...........THESE SUBMARINES OPERATE UNDER THE DESERT AS WELL..........Keep an EYE OUT FOR PERISCOPES IN THE DESERT..................

HIDE YOUR CAMELS............

OH MY GOD!

Tell that to 1.4 Billion(1,400,000,000) Muslims who want to slit Israel's collective throat.

You have a very vivid imagination , to speak for 1.4 Bil Muslims. What paranoia
Israel has instilled in some of you.

You forget about Pakistan, hamas, fatah, Syria and many more ISLAMONAZI nations that would attack Israel tomorrow if given the chance

Pakistan has so many internal problems its doubtful they give Israel much thought except when Israel is killing people.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back