Israel's Fighting Spirit And Determination To Defend The Homeland

Dolphin-class submarine - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Diesel boat.

16 torpedoes and or SLCM'S. Capable of cruise missile Deployment which may or may not be capable of Nuclear tipped Warheads.................

So, it appears to be capable of Nuclear strikes...........

The MAD principle prevails unless the OP is stating that the IDF is prepping to Nuke the middle east. Typical pravda of the anti-semites of this board.
No amount of armaments will save an aggressive Israel in this War of Attrition which may last for hundreds of years... MAD will not protect her...Wars of attrition are mostly Economic ability...The ME can not be held down forever...That's why the Arab Spring was born and Jihadists thrive.

The Arab Spring was caused by Food Riots and the rising price of Food............The riots happened in 2008 and 2010 leading to massive uprisings that terrorist orgs used to grow their ranks and spur Revolution....................

Currently, those that want the Israel to die are losing...............and I see no change their except those that die to promote the death of the nation of Israel.

There are two sides to a conflict. You choose the ones wanting the death of Israel and I don't................

Which is the equation of War in the final outcome........as it has been throughout the history of the planet.

No, I'm not on a side here , so what this comes to survival of the ones who have the most weapons and power and resources, is that the world we want to live in,
I will attack you before you have a chance to attack me. Your always going to be at war.

We are all going to die, but how do we want to live, in fear due to war and never feeling at peace.

(Perhaps if Israel would treats the Pals like humans , everything would be difference, but Israel doesn't want to share the land)

Maybe if the ISLAMONAZIS decided to act like humans and not rabid animals then Israel would not need to put them down.

A woman was beheaded in Oklahoma today, but what bothers you is Israel`s enthusiastic wish to defend itself against its enemies?

Yes hit the paper today, now we have our "token beheading " by a Muslim terrorist , see beheading now qualifies him as a terrorist instead of a lunatic murderer. It would of barely hit the news if not for the ISIS stuff.

No I watch Israel like the US gov, since the maj. of our congress talk about Israel way too much. Has to be a connection.

Yes by all means defend your boarders, but we know its a bit more than that.

Diesel boat.

16 torpedoes and or SLCM'S. Capable of cruise missile Deployment which may or may not be capable of Nuclear tipped Warheads.................

The MAD principle prevails unless the OP is stating that the IDF is prepping to Nuke the middle east. Typical pravda of the anti-semites of this board.
No amount of armaments will save an aggressive Israel in this War of Attrition which may last for hundreds of years... MAD will not protect her...Wars of attrition are mostly Economic ability...The ME can not be held down forever...That's why the Arab Spring was born and Jihadists thrive.

The Arab Spring was caused by Food Riots and the rising price of Food............The riots happened in 2008 and 2010 leading to massive uprisings that terrorist orgs used to grow their ranks and spur Revolution....................

Currently, those that want the Israel to die are losing...............and I see no change their except those that die to promote the death of the nation of Israel.

There are two sides to a conflict. You choose the ones wanting the death of Israel and I don't................

Which is the equation of War in the final outcome........as it has been throughout the history of the planet.

No, I'm not on a side here , so what this comes to survival of the ones who have the most weapons and power and resources, is that the world we want to live in,
I will attack you before you have a chance to attack me. Your always going to be at war.

We are all going to die, but how do we want to live, in fear due to war and never feeling at peace.

(Perhaps if Israel would treats the Pals like humans , everything would be difference, but Israel doesn't want to share the land)

Maybe if the ISLAMONAZIS decided to act like humans and not rabid animals then Israel would not need to put them down.

I'm curious , where did you first learn of the word, Islamonazis, is that in the dictionary and who first coined it??

Diesel boat.

I'm curious , where did you first learn of the word, Islamonazis, is that in the dictionary and who first coined it??

nazi.jpg

nazi.jpg

Your post is empty.

Diesel boat.

There has been no relative Peace in the Middle East for a thousand years. What has really changed? Nothing.

The year, this is 2014, the internet, a much smaller world with travel, communication and one would hopefully think we'd be realizing how painful war is, isn't it time to change, someone has to make the first move.

Why should it always have to be Israel that makes the first move, and then be demonised by the likes of you when things go wrong. Take the last round of peace talks were the Palestinians made pre conditions that had to be met before they would even think about meeting to talk peace, this shows a complete lack of any intention of ever being at peace.

There has been no relative Peace in the Middle East for a thousand years. What has really changed? Nothing.

The year, this is 2014, the internet, a much smaller world with travel, communication and one would hopefully think we'd be realizing how painful war is, isn't it time to change, someone has to make the first move.

Why should it always have to be Israel that makes the first move, and then be demonised by the likes of you when things go wrong. Take the last round of peace talks were the Palestinians made pre conditions that had to be met before they would even think about meeting to talk peace, this shows a complete lack of any intention of ever being at peace.

read this thread

Hamas Fatah Agree Palestinian Authority To Take Control Of Gaza US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Forum List

Back