Israel's Fighting Spirit And Determination To Defend The Homeland

I Guess having the fear element (nuke, drones, subs,jets, Intel) is probably a good reason why were still alive, don't you think loonies?

What a way to live, in fear, thinking everyone is out to get you. How do you sleep at night?

I Guess having the fear element (nuke, drones, subs,jets, Intel) is probably a good reason why were still alive, don't you think loonies?

What a way to live, in fear, thinking everyone is out to get you. How do you sleep at night?

Not directed at me, but your quote of fear is misguided..........It's not fear but anger.......Upon those who fire rockets into their country and have a Charter that says you must die.......................

No, Hamas, apologist.........you are wrong. It's not fear. It's ANGER...........which is why there is War.

You say someone must take the first step............Tell Hamas to do so.

Not directed at me, but your quote of fear is misguided..........It's not fear but anger.......Upon those who fire rockets into their country and have a Charter that says you must die.......................

No, Hamas, apologist.........you are wrong. It's not fear. It's ANGER...........which is why there is War.

You say someone must take the first step............Tell Hamas to do so.

Hamas apologist. What is your obsessive need to label someone? Fear and Anger are emotions, try understanding, empathy, but then again, why would you when your convinced your on the right side (ego)

Israel is surrounded by Muslim terrorist scum who have no value for life. It is no wonder that Israel is armed to the teeth. The only language Islamic terrorist scum know is warfare.

Israel is surrounded by Muslim terrorist scum who have no value for life. It is no wonder that Israel is armed to the teeth. The only language Islamic terrorist scum know is warfare.

You might have some angry people there, but what caused it? I am not saying you do not have criminals or even smaller gangs in the Gaza , or the W. Bank, there are those everywhere , but no reason for a war. Why don't your IDF start acting like police instead of military.

Iran better get some nukes then.

Make it a fair fight, I agree . Why sit and wait to be taken out, I'm surprised they have been this patient.

I will ask you again when has Israel openly and freely threatened any of its enemies with nuclear weapons, they have had plenty of opportunities to unleash them on Iran and Iraq. Lets make it even fairer shall we and remove hamas and hezbollah from the equation and see how Iran fairs then ?

Samson Option

You might have some angry people there, but what caused it? I am not saying you do not have criminals or even smaller gangs in the Gaza , or the W. Bank, there are those everywhere , but no reason for a war. Why don't your IDF start acting like police instead of military.

I'm not just talking about West Bank and Gaza

Actually I meant it the other way around, Iran for example, lives in fear and because of that we are able to sleep at night.
This is also a great opportunity for me to show everyone what 'lack of reading comprehension' I'm always referring to, you people seem to understand -me- the opposite way I intentionally wasn't 100% clear but everyone goes to whatever assumptions they have to, so here we are, now you are going to say we're paranoid and we kill everyone and your heartless nonsense all over again generally something between how Jews["Israelis"] are being the source of all evil and how foolish we are at once, so that you even betray the US saying everything from excusing Hitler, to the Moufti, Hamas, Ahmedinijad/Khaminai, Hizballah and next would be Islamic State, I already heard your nonsense before, so unless you have something wise to say for change, don't make the fool of yourself again, please? Jews can read minds, shame you just picked that up now.

WWII is not as simple or cut and dry as as displayed by some, Zionism came before Nazism and Zionism is still going strong, you also got Israel, and Germany paid dearly, what is your complaint now?? As for the US gov, , no I am not happy about being lied into the Iraq war, and many things esp. since 9-11. All the games are getting old, they want us all to live in fear of the next terror attack. Its become this daily mantra.

I do not condone any premeditated crimes against civilians at war time, unfortunately that is always the price of war, WWI, WWII (in all countries involved), and onward.

Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu welcomed the newest addition to the Israel Navy into Haifa Port on Tuesday - the INS Tanin submarine
The first of the navy’s second-generation Dolphin-class submarine, the Tanin uses air independent propulsion technology to stay submerged for longer than the three older Dolphin-class vessels.

"This event sends a crystal clear message to our enemies - the State of Israel is determined to face any threat any challenge at any time," Netanyahu vowed at the ceremony.

"In the face of mounting threats (from who?), we will firmly defend our borders on land with fences, in the air with domes, and at sea with submarines," he said.
Netanyahu said that, above all, Israel's fighting spirit and determination to defend the homeland would allow the country to deal with the threats at its borders.

A fifth submarine, the INS Rahav, is expected to arrive at Haifa Port in six to seven months, and a sixth submarine will join the fleet by the end of the decade.
Netanyahu welcomes new submarine This sends a clear message to our enemies

Who is attacking them again?? I think they are in planning stage. How nice of Germany to cut the price 1/3 for these subs. Scary stuff, a country with a fighting spirits, and all these weapons and a PM who believe in preemptive attacks.

I thought they said they wanted peace, but now he admits they have fighting spirits.

Who are their enemies, oh Iran.

Peace means not doing anything for self protection?

Typical response

Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu welcomed the newest addition to the Israel Navy into Haifa Port on Tuesday - the INS Tanin submarine
The first of the navy’s second-generation Dolphin-class submarine, the Tanin uses air independent propulsion technology to stay submerged for longer than the three older Dolphin-class vessels.

"This event sends a crystal clear message to our enemies - the State of Israel is determined to face any threat any challenge at any time," Netanyahu vowed at the ceremony.

"In the face of mounting threats (from who?), we will firmly defend our borders on land with fences, in the air with domes, and at sea with submarines," he said.
Netanyahu said that, above all, Israel's fighting spirit and determination to defend the homeland would allow the country to deal with the threats at its borders.

A fifth submarine, the INS Rahav, is expected to arrive at Haifa Port in six to seven months, and a sixth submarine will join the fleet by the end of the decade.
Netanyahu welcomes new submarine This sends a clear message to our enemies

Who is attacking them again?? I think they are in planning stage. How nice of Germany to cut the price 1/3 for these subs. Scary stuff, a country with a fighting spirits, and all these weapons and a PM who believe in preemptive attacks.

I thought they said they wanted peace, but now he admits they have fighting spirits.

Who are their enemies, oh Iran.

Peace means not doing anything for self protection?

Typical response

Its the "fighting spirit" part.

Oh come on. Jews from Europe expelled Christians and Muslims from their homes and took over. Why shouldn't the descendants of the expropriated people fight to get their homes and land back? You Israel Firsters just don't get it.

Oh come on. Jews from Europe expelled Christians and Muslims from their homes and took over. Why shouldn't the descendants of the expropriated people fight to get their homes and land back? You Israel Firsters just don't get it.
So now there are nearly 2 million Israelis - non Jews, how is that possible?

We still haven't established how it is possible that, arabs happened, according to that palibanconfused.com, to own(!) 90%(!) of all(!) the land(!) in the mandate palestine.

Dolphin-class submarine - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Diesel boat.

16 torpedoes and or SLCM'S. Capable of cruise missile Deployment which may or may not be capable of Nuclear tipped Warheads.................

So, it appears to be capable of Nuclear strikes...........

The MAD principle prevails unless the OP is stating that the IDF is prepping to Nuke the middle east. Typical pravda of the anti-semites of this board.
No amount of armaments will save an aggressive Israel in this War of Attrition which may last for hundreds of years... MAD will not protect her...Wars of attrition are mostly Economic ability...The ME can not be held down forever...That's why the Arab Spring was born and Jihadists thrive.

And are now dying in their thousands as the west takes a hand in the troubles, If we have to wipe out Islamic extremism and reduce the numbers of muslims to 20% TO SAFEGUARD THE WORLD then this is what we will do

Diesel boat.

16 torpedoes and or SLCM'S. Capable of cruise missile Deployment which may or may not be capable of Nuclear tipped Warheads.................

The MAD principle prevails unless the OP is stating that the IDF is prepping to Nuke the middle east. Typical pravda of the anti-semites of this board.

anti Semitism is not going to work with me or many people anymore. everyone who isn't pro Israel is an anti Semite, terrorist or terrorist supporter.

Anyone defending the Palestinian terrorism is advocating child rape and genocide

Israel is a terrorist state that is ruled by psychopaths with a death wish. ... :cool:

According to hamas, Hezbollah, is, A.Q. and all the other peace loving muslim groups.

Diesel boat.

No amount of armaments will save an aggressive Israel in this War of Attrition which may last for hundreds of years... MAD will not protect her...Wars of attrition are mostly Economic ability...The ME can not be held down forever...That's why the Arab Spring was born and Jihadists thrive.

The Arab Spring was caused by Food Riots and the rising price of Food............The riots happened in 2008 and 2010 leading to massive uprisings that terrorist orgs used to grow their ranks and spur Revolution....................

Currently, those that want the Israel to die are losing...............and I see no change their except those that die to promote the death of the nation of Israel.

There are two sides to a conflict. You choose the ones wanting the death of Israel and I don't................

Which is the equation of War in the final outcome........as it has been throughout the history of the planet.
Can you tell us where they are losing? Revolutions change the course of History and there are many setbacks to progress...The USA and Israel can payoff the Dictators and Sheiks for a while but a quarter of humanity will not be stifled forever...

Look at the Historical record of the ME...Every Western invader has been defeated by constant pressure in time. History is a masterful teacher of the future because it is based on fact and human behavior.

How about the thousands now dying from western bombing raids, the Islamic nations have done what they could and need help. So we have the west sending in laser guided bombs to take out nests of IS terrorists.

Israel is a terrorist state that is ruled by psychopaths with a death wish. ... :cool:

Those with the death wish are those chopping the heads off anyone who doesn't believe in their cause............As they cut the heads off little children and play soccer with the head.........

Death is raining from the sky as we speak and they caused it. Too damned bad for them.

Diesel boat.

The Arab Spring was caused by Food Riots and the rising price of Food............The riots happened in 2008 and 2010 leading to massive uprisings that terrorist orgs used to grow their ranks and spur Revolution....................

Currently, those that want the Israel to die are losing...............and I see no change their except those that die to promote the death of the nation of Israel.

There are two sides to a conflict. You choose the ones wanting the death of Israel and I don't................

Which is the equation of War in the final outcome........as it has been throughout the history of the planet.

No one wants Israel to die, but it would be nice if they could live among their neighbors , not reign over them and try to take what is theirs.

Many ISLAMONAZI nations do as shown by these announcemnets

May 19, 1967: "This is our chance Arabs, to deal Israel a mortal blow of annihilation, to blot out its entire presence in our holy land"
May 22, 1967: "The Arab people is firmly resolved to wipe Israel off the map"
May 25, 1967: "The Gulf of Aqaba, by the dictum of history and the protection of our soldiers, is Arab, Arab, Arab."
May 25, 1967: "Millions of Arabs are ... preparing to blow up all of America's interests, all of America's installations, and your entire existence, America."
May 27, 1967: "We challenge you, Eshkol, to try all your weapons. Put them to the test; they will spell Israel's death and annihilation."
May 30, 1967: "With the closing of the Gulf of Akaba, Israel is faced with two alternatives either of which will destroy it; it will either be strangled to death by the Arab military and economic boycott, or it will perish by the fire of the Arab forces encompassing it from the South from the North and from the East."
May 30, 1967: "The world will know that the Arabs are girded for battle as the fateful hour approaches."

Forum List

Back