Israel's Fighting Spirit And Determination To Defend The Homeland

Oh my god.........You've got to be kidding me................A whole 5 submarines.................

Run, Duck ..........find cover...........

The IDF is coming for you with this MASSIVE NAVY.............HIDE UNDER YOUR RUGS BEDS AND BLANKETS NOW............

OR YOU WILL DIE..................

MY FUCKING GOD...........5 SUBMARINES ARE GOING TO DESTROY THE EARTH AND SEND THE INHABITANTS OF EARTH TO HELL...................

PRAY TO ALLAH NOW THAT THE EVIL SUBMARINES ARE COMING.

A new tactic...........THESE SUBMARINES OPERATE UNDER THE DESERT AS WELL..........Keep an EYE OUT FOR PERISCOPES IN THE DESERT..................

HIDE YOUR CAMELS............

OH MY GOD!

With the "fighting spirit" one sub is all that is needed.

Oh my god.........You've got to be kidding me................A whole 5 submarines.................

The IDF is coming for you with this MASSIVE NAVY.............HIDE UNDER YOUR RUGS BEDS AND BLANKETS NOW............

MY FUCKING GOD...........5 SUBMARINES ARE GOING TO DESTROY THE EARTH AND SEND THE INHABITANTS OF EARTH TO HELL...................

A new tactic...........THESE SUBMARINES OPERATE UNDER THE DESERT AS WELL..........Keep an EYE OUT FOR PERISCOPES IN THE DESERT..................

OH MY GOD!

Is it a Fast Attack or Ballistic Submarine since you are the expert.........Which is it?

Iran better get some nukes then.

Make it a fair fight, I agree . Why sit and wait to be taken out, I'm surprised they have been this patient.
Israel, like all the Western Invaders since the Christian Crusades will build an impregnable fortress that will withstand all enemies, for a very long time...The ME is underdeveloped politically, and the present revolutions will oust the dictators, kings and sheiks in time. Once developed, armament parity by a billion people will overwhelm the fortress Israel like the Crusaders before her...

Time is Israel's greatest enemy...Peace and acceptance might save her if she accepts the Arab peace plan, but it might just be too little too late with Jihadis popping up everywhere!

Their actions have polarized radicalism.

The problem with your post is that there was never an invasion . That's Palestinian propaganda.
Tell that to 1.4 Billion(1,400,000,000) Muslims who want to slit Israel's collective throat.

Iran better get some nukes then.

Make it a fair fight, I agree . Why sit and wait to be taken out, I'm surprised they have been this patient.
Israel, like all the Western Invaders since the Christian Crusades will build an impregnable fortress that will withstand all enemies, for a very long time...The ME is underdeveloped politically, and the present revolutions will oust the dictators, kings and sheiks in time. Once developed, armament parity by a billion people will overwhelm the fortress Israel like the Crusaders before her...

Time is Israel's greatest enemy...Peace and acceptance might save her if she accepts the Arab peace plan, but it might just be too little too late with Jihadis popping up everywhere!

Their actions have polarized radicalism.

The problem with your post is that there was never an invasion . That's Palestinian propaganda.
Tell that to 1.4 Billion(1,400,000,000) Muslims who want to slit Israel's collective throat.

Israel gov, PM and Defense Minister are both either very paranoid or just want to fight and kill. I wonder if they realize the year is 2014. Apparently everyone is suppose to treat everyone else with respect, except Israel, they can't live with anyone else , or among anyone else it seems. Always have to make enemies, everyone is their enemy in their own minds.

OH MY GOD!

Is it a Fast Attack or Ballistic Submarine since you are the expert.........Which is it?

Look it up.

Dolphin-class submarine - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Diesel boat.

16 torpedoes and or SLCM'S. Capable of cruise missile Deployment which may or may not be capable of Nuclear tipped Warheads.................

So, it appears to be capable of Nuclear strikes...........

The MAD principle prevails unless the OP is stating that the IDF is prepping to Nuke the middle east. Typical pravda of the anti-semites of this board.

OH MY GOD!

Look it up.

I did before you even posted this. So what...........You purpose to Hate Israel is still the OP>

OH MY GOD!

Look it up.

I did before you even posted this. So what...........You purpose to Hate Israel is still the OP>

Oh now starts the Hate Israel routine, good one. Cute. If Israel isn't being monitored for their nuclear arsenal , then Iran is none of their business.

Diesel boat.

16 torpedoes and or SLCM'S. Capable of cruise missile Deployment which may or may not be capable of Nuclear tipped Warheads.................

The MAD principle prevails unless the OP is stating that the IDF is prepping to Nuke the middle east. Typical pravda of the anti-semites of this board.
No amount of armaments will save an aggressive Israel in this War of Attrition which may last for hundreds of years... MAD will not protect her...Wars of attrition are mostly Economic ability...The ME can not be held down forever...That's why the Arab Spring was born and Jihadists thrive.

Diesel boat.

anti Semitism is not going to work with me or many people anymore. everyone who isn't pro Israel is an anti Semite, terrorist or terrorist supporter.

Diesel boat.

No amount of armaments will save an aggressive Israel in this War of Attrition which may last for hundreds of years... MAD will not protect her...Wars of attrition are mostly Economic ability...The ME can not be held down forever...That's why the Arab Spring was born and Jihadists thrive.

The Arab Spring was caused by Food Riots and the rising price of Food............The riots happened in 2008 and 2010 leading to massive uprisings that terrorist orgs used to grow their ranks and spur Revolution....................

Currently, those that want the Israel to die are losing...............and I see no change their except those that die to promote the death of the nation of Israel.

There are two sides to a conflict. You choose the ones wanting the death of Israel and I don't................

Which is the equation of War in the final outcome........as it has been throughout the history of the planet.

Israel is a terrorist state that is ruled by psychopaths with a death wish. ... :cool:

Those with the death wish are those chopping the heads off anyone who doesn't believe in their cause............As they cut the heads off little children and play soccer with the head.........

Death is raining from the sky as we speak and they caused it. Too damned bad for them.

When the US got the Shaw in they started working with him to build nuclear power, that is when it begun, then the 79 revolution and from then on , Iran is classified as a terrorist country by Israel and the Jonathon Institute.

One can't control other countries, when one leader dies or gets voted out then a new one gets in, then what , start all over again. On and on, I have no problem with a country protecting their boarders, but entering other countries like the US has been good at doing , Iraq, and now Syria and interfering and supporting overthrow the regime groups (FSA).

No one should be over global monitoring of this nuclear stuff, and Israel needs to be monitored as well.

Let me ask, if Syria is attacking Israel , why isn't Israel fighting them, why is the US there??? Why are they making statements about how weak the US is when it comes to Iran, well if the US is too weak, then we will take on Iran.

Well go for it Israel.

Diesel boat.

The Arab Spring was caused by Food Riots and the rising price of Food............The riots happened in 2008 and 2010 leading to massive uprisings that terrorist orgs used to grow their ranks and spur Revolution....................

Currently, those that want the Israel to die are losing...............and I see no change their except those that die to promote the death of the nation of Israel.

There are two sides to a conflict. You choose the ones wanting the death of Israel and I don't................

Which is the equation of War in the final outcome........as it has been throughout the history of the planet.
Can you tell us where they are losing? Revolutions change the course of History and there are many setbacks to progress...The USA and Israel can payoff the Dictators and Sheiks for a while but a quarter of humanity will not be stifled forever...

Look at the Historical record of the ME...Every Western invader has been defeated by constant pressure in time. History is a masterful teacher of the future because it is based on fact and human behavior.

Israel is a terrorist state that is ruled by psychopaths with a death wish. ... :cool:

Those with the death wish are those chopping the heads off anyone who doesn't believe in their cause............As they cut the heads off little children and play soccer with the head.........

Death is raining from the sky as we speak and they caused it. Too damned bad for them.

Diesel boat.

No one wants Israel to die, but it would be nice if they could live among their neighbors , not reign over them and try to take what is theirs.

Diesel boat.

No one wants Israel to die, but it would be nice if they could live among their neighbors , not reign over them and try to take what is theirs.

LOL

Look at the Charters of those firing rockets and get back to me.

You fire at Israel you'll pay a price.............

Such is War.........

You have chosen the side that fires at Israel, and I've chosen Israel............

That is War, and it will not end...........It has gone on since 48 and will never stop. Such is the quicksand of the middle east where they chop each others heads off in the My Religion is better than yours BS.......Slaughtering all who disagree with their ISLAM. That is 7th Century Mindset causing death and destruction across the whole dang region.

That is all......They dying and killing will continue until these jerks destroy the whole dang region.

Diesel boat.

No, I'm not on a side here , so what this comes to survival of the ones who have the most weapons and power and resources, is that the world we want to live in,
I will attack you before you have a chance to attack me. Your always going to be at war.

We are all going to die, but how do we want to live, in fear due to war and never feeling at peace.

(Perhaps if Israel would treats the Pals like humans , everything would be difference, but Israel doesn't want to share the land)

I Guess having the fear element (nuke, drones, subs,jets, Intel) is probably a good reason why were still alive, don't you think loonies?

Diesel boat.

No, I'm not on a side here , so what this comes to survival of the ones who have the most weapons and power and resources, is that the world we want to live in,
I will attack you before you have a chance to attack me. Your always going to be at war.

We are all going to die, but how do we want to live, in fear due to war and never feeling at peace.

There has been no relative Peace in the Middle East for a thousand years. What has really changed? Nothing.

Diesel boat.

There has been no relative Peace in the Middle East for a thousand years. What has really changed? Nothing.

The year, this is 2014, the internet, a much smaller world with travel, communication and one would hopefully think we'd be realizing how painful war is, isn't it time to change, someone has to make the first move.

Forum List

Back