Israel's Deputy PM admits Iran DIDN'T threaten to wipe Israel out

docmauser1,

The facts are Bethlehem's problems have everything to do with Isreali acts in her Occupation of Palestine

Here is what the UN has said about Bethlehem.

UN report highlights 'shrinking space' for Palestinians in Bethlehem

Israel's separation wall in Bethlehem May 2009 –

Israeli measures have reduced the amount of land available in Bethlehem for Palestinian use, limited the area’s access to resources and restricted its potential for development, the United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA) says in a new report.

“Shrinking Space: Urban Contraction and Rural Fragmentation in the Bethlehem Governorate,” examines how Israeli measures – such as the Barrier, settlements and closures – have impacted Palestinian livelihoods, development and residential expansion in Bethlehem, which comprises approximately 660 kilometres.

“The space available to the Palestinian population in the Bethlehem governorate has been significantly constricted by Israeli measures such as the continued expansion of Israeli settlements and their outposts,” states the report.

These measures have reduced Bethlehem’s development space, limited its access to resources, severed Bethlehem’s historic links to Jerusalem and restricted the urban area’s potential for residential and industrial expansion, it adds.

Only 13 per cent of land in Bethlehem is available for Palestinian use, and much of it is fragmented, the report shows. In addition, Israel retains security control and jurisdiction over building and planning in 66 per cent of the governorate.

Also, the Barrier route in Bethlehem reaches 10 kilometres into the West Bank. If completed, it will cut off some of the most fertile cultivated land in the governorate as well as 21,000 Palestinian villagers from the urban centre, according to the report.

As of now, the report says, around 175,000 Palestinians live in the Bethlehem governorate. Since 1967, some 86,000 Israelis have also been settled there, and they live in 19 settlements and 16 settlement outposts.

Here is a video from Bethlehem, filmed by Christians there.

Mazin Qumsiyeh film: Christmas 2009 in Bethlehem | Letters from Palestine |Axisoflogic.com

Sherri
And now another viewpoint written around the same time -- The Beleaguered Christians in Bethlehem :: Gatestone Institute

jt2

Why are all the articles claiming that the Muslims are persecuting Christians on Israeli propaganda sites?

Just curious.

And the UN, like you, isn't a mouthpiece for all things anti-Israel and anti-Jew?

Former US Ambassador to the UN Jeane Kirkpatrick on serving at the international body, "I felt for the first time in my life that I could understand how the Holocaust happened" and that "The United Nations hasn't really improved much in the years since I was there, and it hasn't really improved much at all with respect to Israel." She also said that when she first began attending Security Council and General Assembly sessions as America's ambassador,
"I was very deeply shocked by the simple anti-Semitism that pervaded the place." The anti-Semitism and anti-Israel sentiment she was exposed to at the world body was "mysterious," and "very, very strange," she said.

This is your precious United Nations at work:
A UN sponsored conference was held in 2001 in Durban, South Africa. The conference was meant to combat racism, but ended up being a forum for world leaders to make various anti-Semitic statements.[37][38] Among the anti-Semitic literature freely handed out at the conference were cartoons equating the Nazi swastika with the Jewish Star of David, flyers expressing the wish that Adolf Hitler had completely killed every last Jew on Earth, and copies of The Protocols of the Elders of Zion.[39][40]

Criticism of the United Nations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

docmauser1,

The facts are Bethlehem's problems have everything to do with Isreali acts in her Occupation of Palestine

Here is what the UN has said about Bethlehem.

Israel's separation wall in Bethlehem May 2009 –

Israeli measures have reduced the amount of land available in Bethlehem for Palestinian use, limited the area’s access to resources and restricted its potential for development, the United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA) says in a new report.

“Shrinking Space: Urban Contraction and Rural Fragmentation in the Bethlehem Governorate,” examines how Israeli measures – such as the Barrier, settlements and closures – have impacted Palestinian livelihoods, development and residential expansion in Bethlehem, which comprises approximately 660 kilometres.

“The space available to the Palestinian population in the Bethlehem governorate has been significantly constricted by Israeli measures such as the continued expansion of Israeli settlements and their outposts,” states the report.

These measures have reduced Bethlehem’s development space, limited its access to resources, severed Bethlehem’s historic links to Jerusalem and restricted the urban area’s potential for residential and industrial expansion, it adds.

Only 13 per cent of land in Bethlehem is available for Palestinian use, and much of it is fragmented, the report shows. In addition, Israel retains security control and jurisdiction over building and planning in 66 per cent of the governorate.

Also, the Barrier route in Bethlehem reaches 10 kilometres into the West Bank. If completed, it will cut off some of the most fertile cultivated land in the governorate as well as 21,000 Palestinian villagers from the urban centre, according to the report.

As of now, the report says, around 175,000 Palestinians live in the Bethlehem governorate. Since 1967, some 86,000 Israelis have also been settled there, and they live in 19 settlements and 16 settlement outposts.

Here is a video from Bethlehem, filmed by Christians there.

Mazin Qumsiyeh film: Christmas 2009 in Bethlehem | Letters from Palestine |Axisoflogic.com

Sherri
And now another viewpoint written around the same time -- The Beleaguered Christians in Bethlehem :: Gatestone Institute

jt2

Why are all the articles claiming that the Muslims are persecuting Christians on Israeli propaganda sites?

Just curious.
In your little mind, of course you would never consider that a site to be telling the truth. It just has to be an Israel propaganda site, right? Meanwhile, you don't seem to be adverse to actually using Arab propaganda sites, now do you? I know you are not too swift, but there are Christian organizations in Israel as well as in many parts of the Muslim world that keep up with what is going on there with regard to their fellow Christians. I would imagine you have no idea of what is happening to Christians in the Muslim world, nor do I think you would care if you found out. If you can't blame it on the Jews/Israeis, you have no interest.

jt2

Yet somehow this tramp sherri knows better because some anti semetic piece of shit like her said so.

You are truly a pathetic, ignorant, uneducated WHORE.
Last edited by Roudy; Today at 01:00 AM.
-------------------------------------------
If you have questions, comments, suggestions, gripes whines or moans about the moderation here, please contact one of the friendly and helpful staff via PM.

Thank you in advance.

~Oddball

Hollie the prevaricator:
Sherri, you speak for Iranian Jews now as well, you ignorant moron? I suggest you talk to one of the 95% that have fled Iran, many of which live in the US, before you spew your total utter nonsense. You really are an ignorant illiterate nincompoop.
---------------------------

Hollie, you DO NOT speak for Iranian Jewry.
Otherwise, I'd ask why they came to the US instead of going to The Homeland of the Jews.

Hollie the prevaricator:
Sherri, you speak for Iranian Jews now as well, you ignorant moron? I suggest you talk to one of the 95% that have fled Iran, many of which live in the US, before you spew your total utter nonsense. You really are an ignorant illiterate nincompoop.

Otherwise, I'd ask why they came to the US instead of going to The Homeland of the Jews.
That wasn't Hollie you piece of shit I said that. Does it matter where they went? The point is they fled because of Islamic persecution. And they weren't the only minority that fled. Among those that fled the Muslim animals were Armenian Christian Iranians and Bahaiis as well. Some Jews went to Israel, while others came to the US, UK, Canada and other countries. Those that came to the US did so because they thought the opportunities were better or they had relatives here already. The same with Armenians, most of them came to the US. You wanna ask why they didn't go to Armenia instead, you Jew hating dirtbag?

Eat shit.

Yet somehow this tramp sherri knows better because some anti semetic piece of shit like her said so.

Wow- XXXXX-Meister

Where is Free Speech allowed- especially where Zionist Supremacists aren't given "special consideration" and allowed to treat the Goys like they do?

Well, now you've gone and done it, Enema. According to the Board's REP rating you've been caught "sucking off goats." I warned you to change your ways but nooooo, you just had to get down with the goats. You better stock up on mints ... goats eat just about anything.

Hollie the prevaricator:

Probably for the same variety of reasons that people from anywhere go where they go. Why do you suppose all those Arabs are moving from the Arab World to Western nations?

Wow- XXXXXX_meister

Where is Free Speech allowed- especially where Zionist Supremacists aren't given "special consideration" and allowed to treat the Goys like they do?

Well, now you've gone and done it, Enema. According to the Board's REP rating you've been caught "sucking off goats." I warned you to change your ways but nooooo, you just had to get down with the goats. You better stock up on mints ... goats eat just about anything.
I think they may have sedated the goats. Even animals have higher standards than this enema creature.

Roudy,

I am not trying to speak for them, I am objecting to others doing that. They can speak for themselves, and the fact they are not complaining tells all of us everything we need to know about this matter.

I am fed up with Zionists trying to speak for everyone in the Middle East, Jews in Iran, Christians in Palestine, they try to speak for them and place their own disgusting and despicable racism and hate in these person's mouths and minds and hearts.

I have no interest in speaking to racist Jews in Los Angeles or anywhere else in America, I have heard all about them. They walk into Iranian businesses in Westwood and make racist and condescending and arrogant comments about Muslim American Iranians who have immigrated here. I have no use for racists like that, I am not spending time talking with people who choose to live such trashy and racist lives. They disgust and revolt me beyond measure. I will converse with Jews on websites like Mondoweiss, Jews of conscience, who care about human rights of all. Discussions with them one can enjoy and treasure.

Sherri
Sherri sounds like you are involved with one of those low class Muslim Iranians who speak highly of Jews WHEN IN FRONT OF THEM, but call them all kinds of names like dirty Jews blah blah blah when they're away from them. Mostly out of jealousy of course because most Iranian Jews are extremely successful and the Muslims just aren't used to kissing so much Jewish ass. I guess the anti semetism runs deep. Of Course Iranian Jews and Muslims as a general rule do get along in the US, mainly because they both consider themselves Iranians above all else, and both realize the evil that the Islamic republic of Iran represents. Most of the Muslims are those that have fled the regime themselves. One little factoid you left behind conveniently. That the treatment these barbaric Islamic animals in Iran have given towards minorities like Jews and Bahaiis pales in comparison to the horrors and attrocities they've committed on their own people. Most Iranians about 90% if they had a choice want these animals OUT, but so many have died in protests and the effort to remove this regime, they are afraid to rise up again.

Why do you insult whores?

If you have questions, comments, suggestions, gripes whines or moans about the moderation here, please contact one of the friendly and helpful staff via PM.

Thank you in advance.

~Oddball
Ha ha ha. More Enema whining! Why are all you filthy anti Semites also the biggest whiners on this planet? What a fucking embarrassment!

Thank you in advance.

~Oddball

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Forum List

Back