Israel's Deputy PM admits Iran DIDN'T threaten to wipe Israel out

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZmffEQmKr8]Israel's Deputy PM admits Iran DIDN'T threaten to wipe Israel out - YouTube[/ame]

Bullshit, he's threatened to wipe Israel off the map not once, but many times. More Islamist lies. You are a sick shameless propogandist for IslamoNazism. The leader and his followers are constantly yelling "Death to Israel" but somehow he's this benevolent peaceful person to dirtbags like Tinmore. What a fucking moron!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9zcElqetqk&bpctr=1341008685&skipcontrinter=1]Ahmadinejad wants to wipe Israel off the map - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hLDjGdJC0Q]Ahmadinejad: Israel Will Disappear From Map - YouTube[/ame]

Bullshit, he's threatened to wipe Israel off the map not once, but many times. More Islamist lies. You are a sick shameless propogandist for IslamoNazism. The leader and his followers are constantly yelling "Death to Israel" but somehow he's this benevolent peaceful person to dirtbags like Tinmore. What a fucking moron!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9zcElqetqk&bpctr=1341008685&skipcontrinter=1]Ahmadinejad wants to wipe Israel off the map - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hLDjGdJC0Q]Ahmadinejad: Israel Will Disappear From Map - YouTube[/ame]
It's sad that people try to make excuses for A-jad. Even translators don't catch the dialect and nuances of speech and translate the true meaning of words. If someone said "I put out his lights" or "He got fried for the crimes he committed", that wouldn't sound as if someone was killed or one was executed but it is the fact. Maybe A-jad actually said he wanted to "snuff" Israel. Whatever.

It's sad that people try to make excuses for A-jad. Even translators don't catch the dialect and nuances of speech and translate the true meaning of words. If someone said "I put out his lights" or "He got fried for the crimes he committed", that wouldn't sound as if someone was killed or one was executed but it is the fact. Maybe A-jad actually said he wanted to "snuff" Israel. Whatever.
First you act like you knew what he said, then admit that you didn't!

Classic!

I would think the Israeli Deputy PM, knows more about this subject than you do.

Wrong, Bubba. Roudy speaks Farsi. As does Nejad.

First you act like you knew what he said, then admit that you didn't!

Classic!
If you're trying to confuse me, you did.

He speaks Farsi? In that case, tell him to "Tu goh khordie!"

BTW, Roudy has shown himself to be a pathological liar.

What does Roudy speaking Farsi, have anything to do with what the Israeli Deputy PM said? Are you saying Roudy's a more credible source?

What does Roudy speaking Farsi, have anything to do with what the Israeli Deputy PM said? Are you saying Roudy's a more credible source?
I think he would tell you he wasn't hungry for shit. Nowhere near being a liar and he heard what A-jad said.

Only a lunatic and a moron would agree with your logic.

Did you see him and the crowd yelling "death to Israel! Death to Israel!" several times or not, you FUCKING IDIOT?! Did it look like it was a misinterpretation or perhaps he meant to see Israel collapsed democratically or peacefully?! Or was it more reminnescent of Hitler before his invasions or Egypt's Nasser before the 67 war?

It's amazing how stupid and delusional you are. And if the Arab asshole let the PM finish, he would have explained that Ahamdinejad meant IN THAT INSTANCE he wanted to destroy Israel through its proxy terrorist organizations. You seriously can't expect someone like Ahmadinejad who kills and oppresses his own people much like his buddy Abbas is doing in Syria to actually be a proponent for democracy now do you. He's an Islamist.

The lack of knowledge and education by some like Groin Boy on this board is astounding.

Did you see him and the crowd yelling "death to Israel! Death to Israel!" several times or not, you FUCKING IDIOT?! Did it look like it was a misinterpretation or perhaps he meant to see Israel collapsed democratically or peacefully?! Or was it more reminnescent of Hitler before his invasions or Egypt's Nasser before the 67 war?

It's amazing how stupid and delusional you are. And if the Arab asshole let the PM finish, he would have explained that Ahamdinejad meant IN THAT INSTANCE he wanted to destroy Israel through its proxy terrorist organizations. You seriously can't expect someone like Ahmadinejad who kills and oppresses his own people much like his buddy Abbas is doing in Syria to actually be a proponent for democracy now do you. He's an Islamist.

The lack of knowledge and education by some like Groin Boy on this board is astounding.

...much like his buddy Abbas is doing in Syria...

Uhhh, Abbas is in Palestine not Syria.

Talk about the lack of knowledge and education.

Did you watch the video's he posted???? My God....

Israel is openly talking about bombing Iran for no reason, so why wouldn't they think that?

It's amazing how stupid and delusional you are.
What's stupid and delusional?

And if the Arab asshole let the PM finish, he would have explained that Ahamdinejad meant IN THAT INSTANCE he wanted to destroy Israel through its proxy terrorist organizations.
Israel is no one to talk about "proxy terrorists" after everything the Mossad has done in other country's.

You seriously can't expect someone like Ahmadinejad who kills and oppresses his own people much like his buddy Abbas is doing in Syria to actually be a proponent for democracy now do you. He's an Islamist.
You mean Assad. Assad is the one in Syria.

What knowledge am I lacking and what do you know about my education?

...much like his buddy Abbas is doing in Syria...

Uhhh, Abbas is in Palestine not Syria.

Talk about the lack of knowledge and education.
My bad, I meant to say Assad of Syria, got the two names mixed up.

Israel is openly talking about bombing Iran for no reason, so why wouldn't they think that?

It's amazing how stupid and delusional you are.
What's stupid and delusional?

Israel is no one to talk about "proxy terrorists" after everything the Mossad has done in other country's.

You seriously can't expect someone like Ahmadinejad who kills and oppresses his own people much like his buddy Abbas is doing in Syria to actually be a proponent for democracy now do you. He's an Islamist.
You mean Assad. Assad is the one in Syria.

What knowledge am I lacking and what do you know about my education?
You idiot, ever since the Islamic Govt of Iran came to power in 1979 they have been dreaming and screaming and plotting for the destruction of Israel. This is way before the Iranians started building the bomb. Claiming Iran wants Israel destroyed through peaceful means is like claiming Hitler wanted to defeat Great Britain through peaceful means. Just one of the many areas you exhibit your ignorance in.

It appears those who hate Israel or the Jews are willing to side with their enemies no matter how disgusting or evil they are. And you are just one of them.

Forum List

Back