Israel's Deputy PM admits Iran DIDN'T threaten to wipe Israel out

I am fed up with Zionists trying to speak for everyone in the Middle East, Jews in Iran, Christians in Palestine, they try to speak for them and place their own disgusting and despicable racism and hate in these person's mouths and minds and hearts.
So, jews are hated for speaking for everybody.
I have no interest in speaking to racist Jews in Los Angeles or anywhere else in America, I have heard all about them. They walk into Iranian businesses in Westwood and make racist and condescending and arrogant comments about Muslim American Iranians who have immigrated here. I have no use for racists like that, I am not spending time talking with people who choose to live such trashy and racist lives. They disgust and revolt me beyond measure. I will converse with Jews on websites like Mondoweiss, Jews of conscience, who care about human rights of all. Discussions with them one can enjoy and treasure.
Now jews are required to be holier than the pope and to speak for everybody. Funny. And, bth., discussions are a great pastime to waste time.

docmauser1,

The problem is they are misrepresenting other people's positions and trying to censor these people from speaking, even. We see this when they call 25,000 Iranian Jews all brainwashed and we see this when they keep falsely claiming the Palestinian Christians leave Palestine because of Islam extremists and we see this when they tried to even stop a 60 Minutes show on Palestinian Christians from being aired. Palestinian Christians were able to speak out, though, on 60 Minutes, and in their Kairos Palestine document, telling the world they leave Palestine because of the Occupation and Israel's human rights abuses.

Sherri

docmauser1,

The problem is they are misrepresenting other people's positions and trying to censor these people from speaking, even. We see this when they call 25,000 Iranian Jews all brainwashed and we see this when they keep falsely claiming the Palestinian Christians leave Palestine because of Islam extremists and we see this when they tried to even stop a 60 Minutes show on Palestinian Christians from being aired. Palestinian Christians were able to speak out, though, on 60 Minutes, and in their Kairos Palestine document, telling the world they leave Palestine because of the Occupation and Israel's human rights abuses.

Sherri
docmauser1 is nothing but a punk!

In an earlier post, I mentioned that there are good, decent jews in Israel that deserve our respect and support. I mentioned the human rights groups "Rabbi's for Human Rights" and "Jewish Voices for Peace". So here's another one...

...have you heard of these guys?

They are just average jews who reached out to Iranian's
via a Facebook page and this is the response they got back...

It's these kind of decent people who put all the Hollie's
and Roudy's of the world to shame.

'Israel Loves Iran' initiative takes off on Facebook

Online posters sending messages of love and peace draw widespread attention and support; Iranian citizens send messages of thanks and praise.
I actually started a thread here on this topic, but it didn't go very far. It seems the war-mongering, asshole zionists on this website, want nothing to do with peace.

Last edited:
Alas, poor Sherri, she thinks she knows it all about Iran because her husband was born there. Perhaps Sherri should ask the poster Amir why his uncle, the richest Jewish man in Iran, was killed. Since Amir's cousin is living in the States but still has his contacts in Iran, perhaps Sherri can get the scoop as to what the Jews of Iran really think. Meanwhile, I wonder if Sherri can tell us, since people have such a love for their homeland, why her husband didn't just stay there.

jt2
Using your logic...

...there are many jewish Israeli's who love Iranian's, why don't you as well?

Did the palistanian authority promise to confiscate their property and holdings, if they said something non-PC, too? And, bth., the late mayor of Bethleem Elias Freij warned that a transfer of the town to palistanians after Oslo accords would result in Bethleem becoming a town with churches, but no christians. He lobbied the Barak government hard to include Bethleem in the boundaries of Jerusalem. An arab christian knew who to fear, didn't he?

Sherri, you speak for Iranian Jews now as well, you ignorant moron? I suggest you talk to one of the 95% that have fled Iran, many of which live in the US, before you spew your total utter nonsense. You really are an ignorant illiterate nincompoop.
Sherri is a one man MCLU.

Roudy,

I see you as a spokesman for Caterpillar, standing in front of a Caterpillar bulldozer in the West Bank as it is running over an American protester trying to block the bulldozer from demolishing a Palestinian house. And there you stand cheering the bulldozer driver forward, to achieve the goals of the Israeli killing mission.

Sherri
"A mind is a terrible thing....."
~~Popeye

I see you as a spokesman for Caterpillar, standing in front of a Caterpillar bulldozer in the West Bank as it is running over an American protester trying to block the bulldozer from demolishing a Palestinian house. And there you stand cheering the bulldozer driver forward, to achieve the goals of the Israeli killing mission.
All that hate-the-bulldozer paganism. Very funny.

Oh, so unfair.
In an earlier post, I mentioned that there are good, decent jews in Israel that deserve our respect and support. I mentioned the human rights groups "Rabbi's for Human Rights" and "Jewish Voices for Peace". ...
When we see "Mullahs For Human Rights", "Arab Voices For peace", "Salam Now", thousands of palistanians, demonstrating in front of the PA office in Ramallah, in front of the hamas office in Gazabad, then we will talk, maybe.

Oh, so unfair.
In an earlier post, I mentioned that there are good, decent jews in Israel that deserve our respect and support. I mentioned the human rights groups "Rabbi's for Human Rights" and "Jewish Voices for Peace". ...
When we see "Mullahs For Human Rights", "Arab Voices For peace", "Salam Now", thousands of palistanians, demonstrating in front of the PA office in Ramallah, in front of the hamas office in Gazabad, then we will talk, maybe.

They are protesting, Palestinians protesting against proposed acts of the PA, see below, and every week they protest against the unlawful Israeli Occupation in villages throughout the OPT. For a long time, Israel and the US have been trying to force an unfair peace deal through the PA, it will never work, the people will not let the PA sell them out.

PA police crush new Ramallah demo

Published today (updated) 01/07/2012 21:56

Palestinian security forces scuffle with demonstrators in the West Bank city of Ramallah July 1, 2012, during a protest against a meeting between President Mahmoud Abbas and Israeli Vice PremierShaul
Mofaz that had been put off. Abbas has postponed the controversial meeting with Mofaz that had been scheduled for Sunday, Palestinian officials said on Saturday. (Reuters/Mohamad Torokman)

RAMALLAH (Ma’an) -- Palestinian protesters said security forces used brutal force Sunday during the second demonstration in as many days protesting Palestinian Authority policy.

Police attacked protesters with batons, beating and injuring at least seven people. Another seven protesters were taken to a police station along with at least two journalists, a Ma'an correspondent said.

Protesters shouted against police brutality, and the police responded by beating them. Journalists were also attacked for the second day in a row, the correspondent reported.

The reporter said Reuters photographer Saed al-Hawari was attacked and photographer Ahmad Musleh was arrested. A camera belonging to journalist Ahmad Ouda was confiscated.

PA police crush new Ramallah demo | Maan News Agency

Sherri

Last edited:
Oh, so unfair.
You're so full of shit!

You don't want peace under any conditions.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Oh, so unfair.
They are protesting, Palestinians protesting against proposed acts of the PA, see below, and every week they protest against the unlawful Israeli Occupation in villages throughout the OPT. For a long time, Israel and the US have been trying to force an unfair peace deal through the PA, it will never work, the people will not let the PA sell them out.
That was some hysterically entertaining clinical drivel! It's unfortunate honorable P F Tinmore lost the competition.

Oh, so unfair.
You're so full of shit!
So uncivilized!
Oh, why isn't everyone talking about palistanians and other general arabs from the hood getting a life and a job?

Hollie,

You just do not get it, Jews in Iran are happy there, they do not need racist Jews in Los Angeles or anywhere else in the world telling them they are brainwashed or thinking for them or feeling sorry for them. Some people feel bonds to the lands they were born in, that is a very natural human way to think of one's place of birth and home. Jews have lived in Iran for thousands of years, going back to the time of Esther, they have ties to Iran, the language is their language, that is where they call home.

When my husband and I lived in Los Angeles and my father in law came to the US the first time, he had to find other Iranians to be around, he was so home sick, he spent much of his time in the daytime visiting with Iranian Jewish friends with businesses in the Garment district, these Jews were his friends, people who were from the same village as him, that he went to school with, from families he had known all his life. And how Iranian Muslims live side by side in communities with Jews in villages like Broujerd, inside Iran, in friendship and harmony with one another, that is exactly how the 25,000 Jews who live in Iran, all over Iran, live out their lives.

I do not hate Jews, and I do not hate Iranians, and I do not hate Muslims, I do not hate any person or any people. You can keep your hate all for yourself, I have no need of it.

Sherri
Sherri, you speak for Iranian Jews now as well, you ignorant moron? I suggest you talk to one of the 95% that have fled Iran, many of which live in the US, before you spew your total utter nonsense. You really are an ignorant illiterate nincompoop.

Roudy,

I am not trying to speak for them, I am objecting to others doing that. They can speak for themselves, and the fact they are not complaining tells all of us everything we need to know about this matter.

I am fed up with Zionists trying to speak for everyone in the Middle East, Jews in Iran, Christians in Palestine, they try to speak for them and place their own disgusting and despicable racism and hate in these person's mouths and minds and hearts.

I have no interest in speaking to racist Jews in Los Angeles or anywhere else in America, I have heard all about them. They walk into Iranian businesses in Westwood and make racist and condescending and arrogant comments about Muslim American Iranians who have immigrated here. I have no use for racists like that, I am not spending time talking with people who choose to live such trashy and racist lives. They disgust and revolt me beyond measure. I will converse with Jews on websites like Mondoweiss, Jews of conscience, who care about human rights of all. Discussions with them one can enjoy and treasure.

Sherri
Sherri sounds like you are involved with one of those low class Muslim Iranians who speak highly of Jews WHEN IN FRONT OF THEM, but call them all kinds of names like dirty Jews blah blah blah when they're away from them. Mostly out of jealousy of course because most Iranian Jews are extremely successful and the Muslims just aren't used to kissing so much Jewish ass. I guess the anti semetism runs deep. Of Course Iranian Jews and Muslims as a general rule do get along in the US, mainly because they both consider themselves Iranians above all else, and both realize the evil that the Islamic republic of Iran represents. Most of the Muslims are those that have fled the regime themselves. One little factoid you left behind conveniently. That the treatment these barbaric Islamic animals in Iran have given towards minorities like Jews and Bahaiis pales in comparison to the horrors and attrocities they've committed on their own people. Most Iranians about 90% if they had a choice want these animals OUT, but so many have died in protests and the effort to remove this regime, they are afraid to rise up again.

Yet somehow this tramp sherri knows better because some anti semetic piece of shit like her said so.

You are truly a pathetic, ignorant, uneducated WHORE.

Last edited:
Administrative Reminder. Please Check Your Copy and Pastes, Link Them, And Check To Make Sure The Link Is Good. Don't Paste Complete Articles. Thank You.

Did the palistanian authority promise to confiscate their property and holdings, if they said something non-PC, too? And, bth., the late mayor of Bethleem Elias Freij warned that a transfer of the town to palistanians after Oslo accords would result in Bethleem becoming a town with churches, but no christians. He lobbied the Barak government hard to include Bethleem in the boundaries of Jerusalem. An arab christian knew who to fear, didn't he?

docmauser1,

The facts are Bethlehem's problems have everything to do with Isreali acts in her Occupation of Palestine

Here is what the UN has said about Bethlehem.

UN report highlights 'shrinking space' for Palestinians in Bethlehem

Israel's separation wall in Bethlehem May 2009 –

Israeli measures have reduced the amount of land available in Bethlehem for Palestinian use, limited the area’s access to resources and restricted its potential for development, the United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA) says in a new report.

“Shrinking Space: Urban Contraction and Rural Fragmentation in the Bethlehem Governorate,” examines how Israeli measures – such as the Barrier, settlements and closures – have impacted Palestinian livelihoods, development and residential expansion in Bethlehem, which comprises approximately 660 kilometres.

“The space available to the Palestinian population in the Bethlehem governorate has been significantly constricted by Israeli measures such as the continued expansion of Israeli settlements and their outposts,” states the report.

These measures have reduced Bethlehem’s development space, limited its access to resources, severed Bethlehem’s historic links to Jerusalem and restricted the urban area’s potential for residential and industrial expansion, it adds.

Only 13 per cent of land in Bethlehem is available for Palestinian use, and much of it is fragmented, the report shows. In addition, Israel retains security control and jurisdiction over building and planning in 66 per cent of the governorate.

Also, the Barrier route in Bethlehem reaches 10 kilometres into the West Bank. If completed, it will cut off some of the most fertile cultivated land in the governorate as well as 21,000 Palestinian villagers from the urban centre, according to the report.

As of now, the report says, around 175,000 Palestinians live in the Bethlehem governorate. Since 1967, some 86,000 Israelis have also been settled there, and they live in 19 settlements and 16 settlement outposts.

Here is a video from Bethlehem, filmed by Christians there.

Mazin Qumsiyeh film: Christmas 2009 in Bethlehem | Letters from Palestine |Axisoflogic.com

Sherri

Last edited:
Oh, so unfair.

PA police crush new Ramallah demo

Published today (updated) 01/07/2012 21:56

Palestinian security forces scuffle with demonstrators in the West
Bank city of Ramallah July 1, 2012, during a protest against a meeting
between President Mahmoud Abbas and Israeli Vice PremierShaul
Mofaz that had been put off. Abbas has postponed the controversial
meeting with Mofaz that had been scheduled for Sunday, Palestinian
officials said on Saturday. (Reuters/Mohamad Torokman)

RAMALLAH (Ma’an) -- Palestinian protesters said security forces used brutal force Sunday during the second demonstration in as many days protesting Palestinian Authority policy.

Police attacked protesters with batons, beating and injuring at least seven people. Another seven protesters were taken to a police station along with at least two journalists, a Ma'an correspondent said.

Protesters shouted against police brutality, and the police responded by beating them. Journalists were also attacked for the second day in a row, the correspondent reported.

The reporter said Reuters photographer Saed al-Hawari was attacked and photographer Ahmad Musleh was arrested. A camera belonging to journalist Ahmad Ouda was confiscated.

PA police crush new Ramallah demo | Maan News Agency

Sherri

The "Palestinian" message is clear: Peaceful solutions contradict their principles.
No wonder you so love them.
"Initiatives, and so-called peaceful solutions and international conferences, are in contradiction to the principles of the Islamic Resistance Movement...
There is no solution for the Palestinian question except through Jihad." - Hamas Covenant

Oh, so unfair.
You're so full of shit!

And you, of course, are confusing Doc with Hamas:
"Initiatives, and so-called peaceful solutions and international conferences, are in contradiction to the principles of the Islamic Resistance Movement...
There is no solution for the Palestinian question except through Jihad." - Hamas Covenant

docmauser1,

The facts are Bethlehem's problems have everything to do with Isreali acts in her Occupation of Palestine

Israeli measures have reduced the amount of land available in Bethlehem for Palestinian use, limited the area’s access to resources and restricted its potential for development, the United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA) says in a new report.

“Shrinking Space: Urban Contraction and Rural Fragmentation in the Bethlehem Governorate,” examines how Israeli measures – such as the Barrier, settlements and closures – have impacted Palestinian livelihoods, development and residential expansion in Bethlehem, which comprises approximately 660 kilometres.

“The space available to the Palestinian population in the Bethlehem governorate has been significantly constricted by Israeli measures such as the continued expansion of Israeli settlements and their outposts,” states the report.

These measures have reduced Bethlehem’s development space, limited its access to resources, severed Bethlehem’s historic links to Jerusalem and restricted the urban area’s potential for residential and industrial expansion, it adds.

Only 13 per cent of land in Bethlehem is available for Palestinian use, and much of it is fragmented, the report shows. In addition, Israel retains security control and jurisdiction over building and planning in 66 per cent of the governorate.

Also, the Barrier route in Bethlehem reaches 10 kilometres into the West Bank. If completed, it will cut off some of the most fertile cultivated land in the governorate as well as 21,000 Palestinian villagers from the urban centre, according to the report.

As of now, the report says, around 175,000 Palestinians live in the Bethlehem governorate. Since 1967, some 86,000 Israelis have also been settled there, and they live in 19 settlements and 16 settlement outposts.

Mazin Qumsiyeh film: Christmas 2009 in Bethlehem | Letters from Palestine |Axisoflogic.com

Sherri
And now another viewpoint written around the same time -- The Beleaguered Christians in Bethlehem :: Gatestone Institute

jt2

docmauser1,

Sherri
And now another viewpoint written around the same time -- The Beleaguered Christians in Bethlehem :: Gatestone Institute

jt2

Why are all the articles claiming that the Muslims are persecuting Christians on Israeli propaganda sites?

Just curious.

docmauser1,

Sherri

jt2

Why are all the articles claiming that the Muslims are persecuting Christians on Israeli propaganda sites?

Just curious.
They're not all from Israeli sites, some are and some aren't. An Islamist Hamas animal site wouldn't be posting articles about how they themselves are persecuting Christians and conducting ethnic cleansing on them, as are other Muslims.. What makes you think that Hamas terrorist animals are any different than other Islamist terrorist animals? They're not, they are from the same filthy cloth, after all.

Forum List

Back