Israel's contributions to peace

As always you are forced to lie to make your bones because the truth just doesn't support your claims.
And as always, you make statements you can't prove.

Really? Well, here's your lie:
"Granted, that doesn't condone the murder of 67 jewish lives, it also doesn't justify driving out over 700,000 local area arab residents either."

As all honest posters know, 700,000 were not "driven out."

Funny you would mention that, MJ. When Hamas ripped Fatah a new bunghole in Gaza some years ago, a few Fatah guys - some wounded - made their way to a crossing into Israel. They put down their guns, were admitted to Israel, had their wounds tended and were delivered safely to Abbas's boys in the WB. Now consider what happens when an Israeli finds himself in hostile territory:

http://www.debbieschlussel.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/azizsalha.jpg
And there was a time when Israel treated Fateh the same way they do Hamas now. Only difference is, Fateh sold out the Pals to Israel and Hamas refuses to do that. That's why they were elected.

You mean Fatah, like many "Palestinians," wearied of getting their asses kicked while Hamas promises nothing but violence (which is why keyboard "warroirs" like you love them):
"Initiatives, and so-called peaceful solutions ... are in contradiction to the principles of the Islamic Resistance Movement."
"There is no solution for the Palestinian question except through Jihad."
Source: Hamas Covenant

Incidentally, I don't give much credence to moonbat conspiranutter 'forums' where people post claims that 'the Vatican owns the US Government' and other rancid decaying fecal material......
Which ones are those?

Timewarner is proud to present,
in affiliation with the UFC and Zuma Enterprizes
on December 25,
a date that will live in infamy,
The Vatican vs Aipac
(The boutin' in the mountin')

These two will meet and decide
once and for all,

Who Controls America!

Tickets go on sale this Tuesday,
pay per view at all Ticketmaster locations
AIPAC wins hands down. But they don't control America. That would be ZOG.

You did it for me, Princess.
You're just like that other bitch, you both say things you can't prove. You both make claims, you can't explain. That's the difference between you and me, I can explain my position and the reason behind it, you cannot.

The only position you have, is doggy!

You did it for me, Princess.
You're just like that other bitch, you both say things you can't prove. You both make claims, you can't explain. That's the difference between you and me, I can explain my position and the reason behind it, you cannot.

The only position you have, is doggy!

You mean like the flaming asshole who claimed that 700,000 local Arabs were driven from their homes by Israelis in 1948? You seem obsessed with bungholes, Princess. Perhaps you should seek professional help.

Events like that are why I am so pissed with Zionists & their treatment of Palestinians. Truly the Zionists in Israel are responsible for this endless ongoing conflict with their damn peace offerings to Palestinians, security fence & land concessions to provoke them into violence & killing by keeping them captives in Israel instead of working to free the Palestinians from Israel's bondage. No surrounding Arab country, who know the Palestinians best, ever treated them like Israel does. Shame on Israel.

Shall we also consider all the lives Israel has saved hospitalising injured Palestinian terrorists so they could get well to kill even more Israeli's? Truth is there has never been a time Muslim Palestinians were ever a peacful people. If you don't believe that, just ask some Arabs in surrounding Arab countries to Israel. Wnat peace? History has proven king Hussein was right. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

A massacre zionists started by declaring the wailing wall theirs.

Granted, that doesn't condone he murder of 67 jewish lives, it also doesn't justify driving out over 700,000 local area arab residents either.

BTW, as further proof (found in your link) that arabs and jews got along prior to the arrival of narcissistic zionists, is the 19 arab families that saved 435 jewish lives during that very massacre.

Don't talk much about that, do ya, smug-boy?

Funny you would mention that, MJ. When Hamas ripped Fatah a new bunghole in Gaza some years ago, a few Fatah guys - some wounded - made their way to a crossing into Israel. They put down their guns, were admitted to Israel, had their wounds tended and were delivered safely to Abbas's boys in the WB. Now consider what happens when an Israeli finds himself in hostile territory:

"Granted, that doesn't condone the murder of 67 jewish lives, it also doesn't justify driving out over 700,000 local area arab residents either."

You're just saying that, not proving it. Maybe that's why your user name is SAYIT, because that's all you do!

For myself, on the otherhand, I can back up what I say...
Israel implemented a policy of ethnic cleansing. 700,000 Arab Palestinians were either forced from their homes or fled out of fear of further massacres, such as had occurred in the village of Deir Yassin shortly before the Zionist declaration.
And from a UN report...
The terror that spread among the Palestinian population was a crucial factor affecting developments in Palestine. It led to a mass exodus of refugees into neighbouring countries. The number of Palestinian refugees resulting from these hostilities were estimated to number 726,000 by the end of 1949 - half the indigenous population of Palestine. Charges that their flight had been incited by Arab leaders is refuted by a United Nations report noting that the refugees either fled from the war or were expelled:

"As a result of the conflict in Palestine, almost the whole of the Arab population fled or was expelled from the area under Jewish occupation".
There, I backed up my claim, so shut your fuckin' mouth!

You're nothing but a lying skumbag.

Now now Princess, you don't have to let everyone know that SAYIT has leveled you so bad with the truth as to get all unglued & have to call him derrogatory names.

You're just saying that, not proving it. Maybe that's why your user name is SAYIT, because that's all you do!

Israel implemented a policy of ethnic cleansing. 700,000 Arab Palestinians were either forced from their homes or fled out of fear of further massacres, such as had occurred in the village of Deir Yassin shortly before the Zionist declaration.
And from a UN report...
The terror that spread among the Palestinian population was a crucial factor affecting developments in Palestine. It led to a mass exodus of refugees into neighbouring countries. The number of Palestinian refugees resulting from these hostilities were estimated to number 726,000 by the end of 1949 - half the indigenous population of Palestine. Charges that their flight had been incited by Arab leaders is refuted by a United Nations report noting that the refugees either fled from the war or were expelled:

"As a result of the conflict in Palestine, almost the whole of the Arab population fled or was expelled from the area under Jewish occupation".

The people who claim to represent the Jews aren't followers of Judaism. There is no justification for spreading lies, thieving lands, oppressing the weak, and warmongering. True Torah Jews do not agree with those who do not follow G-d's laws as revealed in the Torah.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Now now Princess, you don't have to let everyone know that SAYIT has leveled you so bad with the truth as to get all unglued & have to call him derrogatory names.
How can she do that, when all she does is shoot her fuckin' mouth off, with no evidence to back it up?

You BS word game is self evident, considering the fact that I provided a UN report, she provided nothing but her big mouth, yet you claim it was I, who was "leveled".

All you do is talk shit, which contributes to nothing.

How can she do that, when all she does is shoot her fuckin' mouth off, with no evidence to back it up?

You BS word game is self evident, considering the fact that I provided a UN report, she provided nothing but her big mouth, yet you claim it was I, who was "leveled".

I read the UM (not UN) report. Biased.

Shall we also consider all the lives Israel has saved hospitalising injured Palestinian terrorists so they could get well to kill even more Israeli's? Truth is there has never been a time Muslim Palestinians were ever a peacful people. If you don't believe that, just ask some Arabs in surrounding Arab countries to Israel. Wnat peace? History has proven king Hussein was right. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

A massacre zionists started by declaring the wailing wall theirs.

Granted, that doesn't condone he murder of 67 jewish lives, it also doesn't justify driving out over 700,000 local area arab residents either.

BTW, as further proof (found in your link) that arabs and jews got along prior to the arrival of narcissistic zionists, is the 19 arab families that saved 435 jewish lives during that very massacre.

Don't talk much about that, do ya, smug-boy?

Of course Israel took care of them. They worked for Israel.

I tell ya Tinmore, those Zionists just don't get it. The Palestinians are freedom fighters. All they want is freedom from Israel. And Israel keeps them in Israel with their damn peace offerings, security fence & land concessions. If that ain't brutal treatment of the Palestinians, I sure as hell don't know what is.

Of course Israel took care of them. They worked for Israel.

And from a UN report...

In fact, your own source states that the Arab pop "fled or was expelled." Do you understand the diff, Princess? Your support does not "back up your claim" that 700,000 were expelled. Try again asshole.

The people who claim to represent the Jews aren't followers of Judaism. There is no justification for spreading lies, thieving lands, oppressing the weak, and warmongering. True Torah Jews do not agree with those who do not follow G-d's laws as revealed in the Torah.

Those who call themselves "true Torah Jews" are simply supremacists who believe their their crap don't stink. Those who promote them are simply Nazi slimeballs. Which are you?

Thig is, your UN report doesn't support your position. You gotta do better, Princess.

Forum List

Back