Israel's contributions to peace

Shall we also consider all the lives Israel has saved hospitalising injured Palestinian terrorists so they could get well to kill even more Israeli's? Truth is there has never been a time Muslim Palestinians were ever a peacful people. If you don't believe that, just ask some Arabs in surrounding Arab countries to Israel. Wnat peace? History has proven king Hussein was right. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Funny you would mention that, MJ. When Hamas ripped Fatah a new bunghole in Gaza some years ago, a few Fatah guys - some wounded - made their way to a crossing into Israel. They put down their guns, were admitted to Israel, had their wounds tended and were delivered safely to Abbas's boys in the WB. Now consider what happens when an Israeli finds himself in hostile territory:

http://www.debbieschlussel.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/azizsalha.jpg

Of course Israel took care of them. They worked for Israel.

Or perhaps the humanity that eludes you and your "peaceful" Arab comrades still exists among the Israelis.

Now now Princess, you don't have to let everyone know that SAYIT has leveled you so bad with the truth as to get all unglued & have to call him derrogatory names.
How can she do that, when all she does is shoot her fuckin' mouth off, with no evidence to back it up?

You BS word game is self evident, considering the fact that I provided a UN report, she provided nothing but her big mouth, yet you claim it was I, who was "leveled".

All you do is talk shit, which contributes to nothing.
Whereas all YOU do is eat shit, and sometimes it's your own.

The people who claim to represent the Jews aren't followers of Judaism. There is no justification for spreading lies, thieving lands, oppressing the weak, and warmongering. True Torah Jews do not agree with those who do not follow G-d's laws as revealed in the Torah.
Yes, and I am Robinson Crusoe.

Really? Well, here's your lie:
"Granted, that doesn't condone the murder of 67 jewish lives, it also doesn't justify driving out over 700,000 local area arab residents either."

As all honest posters know, 700,000 were not "driven out."
You're just saying that, not proving it. Maybe that's why your user name is SAYIT, because that's all you do!

For myself, on the otherhand, I can back up what I say...

And when, exactly, will you do that?

The people who claim to represent the Jews aren't followers of Judaism. There is no justification for spreading lies, thieving lands, oppressing the weak, and warmongering. True Torah Jews do not agree with those who do not follow G-d's laws as revealed in the Torah.

Robinson Crusoe didn't have an intelligent comeback to MrA's comment either.

Israel has the fourth largest military in the world.

Not a day goes by that it does not use it on civilians.

The size of the Israeli military is dictated in large part by a history of wars launched by Arab/Moslem neighbors. A sovereign nation has a right to self defense.

The size of the Israeli military is dictated in large part by a history of wars launched by Arab/Moslem neighbors. A sovereign nation has a right to self defense.

What is Israel defending? It has no land or borders.

It has both. This is same lame comment you posted in another thread where I addressed it.

Israel also has a population to protect from the islamist nations that have attacked it.

the size of the israeli military is dictated in large part by a history of wars launched by arab/moslem neighbors. A sovereign nation has a right to self defense.

what is israel defending? It has no land or borders.

it has both. This is same lame comment you posted in another thread where i addressed it.

Israel also has a population to protect from the islamist nations that have attacked it.

ok???

HUH??? You are the guy who told me tha land I call Israel & you call Palestine is one & the same. Therefore whatever borders Palestine has, Israel has.

HUH??? You are the guy who told me tha land I call Israel & you call Palestine is one & the same. Therefore whatever borders Palestine has, Israel has.

It is. It is all inside Palestine's borders.

Palestine and the occupation are on the same land.

Robinson Crusoe didn't have an intelligent comeback to MrA's comment either.
No such thing as a "True Torah Jew", that's a made up term, okay, True Koran Muslim? ha ha ha!

Last edited:

For those who think Israel has no borders, I invite their sorry ignorant asses to try to penetrate Israel, and you will very quickly find out whether or not Israel has borders.

For those who think Israel has no borders, I invite their sorry ignorant asses to try to penetrate Israel, and you will very quickly find out whether or not Israel has borders.

A string of goons around an area do not make a border.

FACT: Land captured in wars belongs to the victors. Always has been a fact. How many times has European countries changed borders due to wars? And if this were not a fact, there would be no Muslim countries at all. Shall we join together to pray the Arab countries again unite to annihilate Israel off the face of the earth?

It is. It is all inside Palestine's borders.

Palestine and the occupation are on the same land.

Forum List

Back