Israel's Apartheid Laws

loinboy, just for your information, I did a quick search for "Ameer Makhoul" from your "Israel arrest its own citizens " story.

My search revealed that your "human rights activist" Mr. M was accused and confessed to being a spy for the Hezbollah during a time of war.
After being water boarded and tortured; I have no doubt that he "confessed" to anything they told him. :doubt:

loinboy, just for your information, I did a quick search for "Ameer Makhoul" from your "Israel arrest its own citizens " story.

My search revealed that your "human rights activist" Mr. M was accused and confessed to being a spy for the Hezbollah during a time of war.
After being water boarded and tortured; I have no doubt that he "confessed" to anything they told him. :doubt:

You watch too many movies, Israel is not Hamas.

I agree with that.

Israel is more like Nazi Germany in the late 1930's and early 40's

But keep complaining about Israel.

I take my guess that you have never even BEEN in Israel to start with.

apartheid. LOL
I hope to visit the area someday after it is renamed Palestine and the Zionists leadership is put in prison for "crimes against humanity" by the World Court.

And the Jews in the sea? Sorry to disappoint you, not gonna happen.

I do hope that you'll be able to visit once there is a Palestine besides Israel, living in peace, when all Islamic and Jewish terrorist ( I addes Jewish for the fairness of arguement, of course) are behind bars.

There are Israelis and Palestinians who suffer because of bigots.

Insteado wishing bad to the Jews, try to be little mature.

Not only the Palestinians suffer.

do you know the condition in which southern Israelis live in?

It's about time Islam leaves behind the violent idea of killing all the Jews!:mad:

You can point out the evilness and fascism in their government system and ideology till you turn blue in the face.

Their indoctrination is too deeply rooted to ever change or see the other side of the issue.

That's exactly the point, you cannot point out the evilness and the fascism because none exist.
But you do the next best thing, you say it does exist and by saying you can't rationally speak with a Zionist no matter what you remove from yourself the burden of proof.

Very good tactic for brainwashing dim witted children.This very tactic was employed by Nazi Germany,with their propaganda against the Jews. Good to see you are not so far behind.

You are being very disingenuous because the number of Muslims that come to Mecca during the week of Hajj alone; is far greater than the numbers of people who come to visit all the Holy sites in Jerusalem in one year.

Well what do you know? It seems Jerusalem is not so important to Muslims after all.

I agree with that.

Israel is more like Nazi Germany in the late 1930's and early 40's

And Hamas are mama theresa. lol.

it's more then pissing me off that you compare Israel to the Nazis. Todays' begoted Muslims are the True Nazis! Remember the Fogels!!!!!

Just out of curiousity. You're a Muslim, so you proably know the story of Muhammad Abu Mustafa.

Do you?

If you don't I'll be gladly sharying the story with you.

As usual you are all hat and no cattle, you have evidence of foul play?
Did you even read his case? or the files associated with it?

All you do is talk without any sort of proof, the irony is you are saying it is impossible to talk to Jews rationally.

That is the hi-way leading to Mecca.

Mecca is not a tourist attraction; but an Islamic religious site.

Ten's of millions of muslims go there every year to worship.

It is so crowded with people that they had to restrict the area to only muslims.

No way could the Mecca mosque complex accomodate an additional several million tourists.

The restriction has nothing to do with racism or apartheid.

Because any muslim regardless of race or nationalism is allow to visit Mecca all year long.

So it's because it's so "crowded"...:doubt:

I bet that Millions over millions come to Jerusalem every year too. Yet when Muslims cannot always pray there because of SECURITY issues, they start bullying and throwing stones.

And if it someplace is a worship place, much more it is needed that all people of the world will be able to come and see, especially when Islam says it's "truth" while others are "infidels" and all that.

It is not an apartheid because it's MUSLIMS who are doing it. don't twist words around. it's ok to admit it.

The meaning of the world apartheid is "separation". The meaning of apartheid regime is separation by official policy.

That's exactly what we see here on the road to Mecca.There is clear separation, and it is supported by a official policy.

Although I do somewhat understand the need for this separation, my point is simply this :If this was happening in Israel 'Sunni man' would be screaming over the top of his lungs about how it's not fair, and that it is Israeli apartheid.
However when Muslims do it my good friend 'Sunni man' doesn't even raise an eyebrow,and in fact goes to the defense of this apartheid policy,and that's hypocritical.

That is the hi-way leading to Mecca.

Mecca is not a tourist attraction; but an Islamic religious site.

Ten's of millions of muslims go there every year to worship.

It is so crowded with people that they had to restrict the area to only muslims.

No way could the Mecca mosque complex accomodate an additional several million tourists.

The restriction has nothing to do with racism or apartheid.

Because any muslim regardless of race or nationalism is allow to visit Mecca all year long.

So it's because it's so "crowded"...:doubt:

I bet that Millions over millions come to Jerusalem every year too. Yet when Muslims cannot always pray there because of SECURITY issues, they start bullying and throwing stones.

And if it someplace is a worship place, much more it is needed that all people of the world will be able to come and see, especially when Islam says it's "truth" while others are "infidels" and all that.

It is not an apartheid because it's MUSLIMS who are doing it. don't twist words around. it's ok to admit it.

The meaning of the world apartheid is "separation". The meaning of apartheid regime is separation by official policy.

That's exactly what we see here on the road to Mecca.There is clear separation, and it is supported by a official policy.

Although I do somewhat understand the need for this separation, my point is simply this :If this was happening in Israel 'Sunni man' would be screaming over the top of his lungs about how it's not fair, and that it is Israeli apartheid.
However when Muslims do it my good friend 'Sunni man' doesn't even raise an eyebrow,and in fact goes to the defense of this apartheid policy,and that's hypocritical.

My point, exactly. Thanks.

Well what do you know? It seems Jerusalem is not so important to Muslims after all.
Mecca is the Most important of the 3 Islamic sites and is mandatory to visit during a muslims life time if possible.

Madinah and Jerusalem are recommend places for muslims to visit.

But yes, all 3 are reverenced by muslims.

I have been looking and looking and couldn't find Jerusalem being mentioned anywhere in the Qur'an.

so why is Jerusalem a sacred place to you?

I never said anything about driving the Jews into the sea?

That is a Zionist talking point they use as a excuse to cover up their agression and crimes.

Jews will be more that welcome to live peacefully in the New Palestine.

As long as they renounce terrorism and pay the jizya tax for living in an Islamic state.

I have been looking and looking and couldn't find Jerusalem being mentioned anywhere in the Qur'an.

Obviously you haven't spent much time in your search.

While it's true the word Jerusalem is not used in the Quran.

The "Farthest Mosque" (Al-Masjid-ul-Aqs-a) which is located in Jerusalem is mentioned when talking about Prophet Muhammad's "Night Journey".

And thus, is considered the 3rd Holy site after Mecca and Madinah in Islam.

As usual you are all hat and no cattle, you have evidence of foul play?
Did you even read his case? or the files associated with it?

All you do is talk without any sort of proof, the irony is you are saying it is impossible to talk to Jews rationally.

Well Sunni , do you have any proof or not? Or did you just run your mouth off about something you don't know the first thing about, as you usually do?

I never said anything about driving the Jews into the sea?

That is a Zionist talking point they use as a excuse to cover up their agression and crimes.

Jews will be more that welcome to live peacefully in the New Palestine.

As long as they renounce terrorism and pay the jizya tax for living in an Islamic state.

The Jews of Israel will never live under Shriah law! so you might as well give up that idea.

Sharia law is barbarism. After your prophet killed the Jews of Khaibar and Banu Quraiza, you still think you could make Jews embrace your Islamic laws?....Pfft how's THAT for the joke of the year!:lol:

This is our playground, Sunni:badgrin:. Israel is to the Jews. if you want, have your own Pasestine, and kill each other in THAT state.

The Jews will not fall down with you.:eusa_snooty:

The "Farthest Mosque" (Al-Masjid-ul-Aqs-a) which is located in Jerusalem is mentioned when talking about Prophet Muhammad's "Night Journey".

The same mosque that was built on the ruins of the Jewish temple.

Nice going, dude.:clap2:

You're sheikhs call the western wall "the wall of tears", right? very creative. Some lie and say that the holy Jewish temple was never there, this is a lie, i don't understand why they say it, just like they say that the Jewish prayers fill that place with "dirt":eusa_boohoo:

You call it "Al Quds", the sacred place. For all we know, it could ve anywhere in the world. Is it because Muhammad died in that land? How many Israelities died in that land?

The Jews of Israel will never live under sharai law! so you might as well give up that idea.
The Jews lived peacefully under Shari 'ah Law for centuries in Andalusia (Spain) and other places.

During this time Judaism flourished and many of the great Judaic scholars wrote their best works that are still studied today.

So I have no doubt that Jews would be able to adapt to living under Shari'ah Law as "Diimmah" subjects again. :eusa_angel:

Last edited:
The Jews of Israel will never live under sharai law! so you might as well give up that idea.
The Jews lived peacefully under Shari 'ah Law for centuries in Andalusia (Spain) and other places.

During this time Judaism flourished and many of the great Judaic scholars wrote their best works that are still studied today.

So I have no doubt that Jews would be able to adapt to living under Shari'ah Law as "Dimmah" subjects again. :eusa_angel:

You know nothing about your own religion, Stupid Man.

Dhimmis were forced to live lives stripped of basic rights. They could not practice their religion openly. They could not build new houses of worship. They were forced to pay a jizya tax in order to not be killed.

Dhimmis were forced to wear insignia as in nazi Germany, which is where the nazis derived their own insignia for the Jews.

You really embarrass yourself as being totally ignorant of your own cult and its history

Modern archaeologists have found Zero evidence that the so called "Wailing Wall" is the foundation of the Temple. Or that this was the site of the original Temple. :doubt:

Modern archaeologists have found Zero evidence that the so called "Wailing Wall" is the foundation of the Temple. Or that this was the site of the original Temple. :doubt:

There you go again, talking and talking and talking without providing even one shred of evidence. This makes your words hollow is your argument.

Forum List

Back