Israel's Apartheid Laws

Tashbih Sayyed, Muslim Pakistani scholar, journalist, and author and former Editor in Chief of Our Times, Pakistan Today, and The Muslim World Today

A Muslim In A Jewish Land:

I tried very hard to find any Muslim state that has true democracy and where religious minorities are accorded equal democratic rights, but failed. The map of the Muslim world is too crowded with kings, despots, dictators, sham democrats and theocratic autocrats and the persecution of minorities is an essential part of Islamist social behavior.

Here, protected by Israel's democratic principles, the Muslim Arab citizens of Israel are afforded all the rights and privileges of Israeli citizenship. When the first elections to the Knesset were held in February 1949, Israeli Arabs were given the right to vote and to be elected along with Israeli Jews. Today, Israel's Arab citizens are accorded full civil and political rights entitled to complete participation in Israeli society. They are active in Israeli social, political and civic life and enjoy representation in Israel's Parliament, Foreign Service and judicial system.

Large Arab residences, wide spread construction activity and big cars underlined the prosperity and affluence of Palestinians living under the Star of David. The big houses owned by Arab Israelis and the amount of construction that was going on in the Arab towns exposed the falsity of propaganda that Israel discriminates against Israeli Arabs from buying lands. The Arab Waqf owns land that is for the express use and benefit of Muslim Arabs. Government land can be leased by anyone, regardless of race, religion or sex. All Arab citizens of Israel are eligible to lease government land.

On my way from the city of David to the Royal Prima hotel in Jerusalem, I asked my Palestinian taxi driver how he feels about moving to the territories under Palestinian Authority. He said that he could never think of living outside Israel. His answer blasted the myth spread by anti-Semites that Israel's Arab citizens are not happy there. Another Israeli Arab informed me that Arabs in Israel have equal voting rights. In fact, Israel is one of the few countries in the Middle East where Arab women can vote. In contrast to the non-Israeli Arab world, Arab women in Israel enjoy the same status as men. Muslim women have the right to vote and to be elected to public office. Muslim women, in fact are more liberated in Israel than in any Muslim country. Israeli law prohibits polygamy, child marriage, and the barbarity of female sexual mutilation. Moreover, I found out that there are no incidences of honor killings in Israel. The status of Muslim women in Israel is far above that of any country in the region. Israeli health standards are by far the highest in the Middle East and Israeli health institutions are freely open to all Arabs, on the same basis as they are to Jews.

Israel's Arabic press is the most vibrant and independent of any country in the region. There are more than 20 Arabic periodicals. Today, there are hundreds of Arab schools. Israeli universities are renowned centers of learning in the history and literature of the Arab Middle East.
Aware of the constraints that a non-Wahhabi is faced with while performing religious rituals in Saudi Arabia, Kiran (my wife) could not hide her surprise at the freedoms and ease with which peoples of all religions and faiths were carrying out their religious obligations at the Church of the holy Sepulcher, Garden Tomb, Sea of Galilee, newly discovered Western Wall Tunnels, Western Wall, tomb of King David and all the other holy places we visited.

My first visit to Israel has not only consolidated my belief that Israel is vital for the stability of the region but has also convinced me that the existence of Israel will one day convince the Muslims of the necessity of reformation in their theology as well as sociology. Looking at the development and transformation that the land has gone through because of the Jewish innovative spirit, hard labor and commitment to freedoms for all times to come, I am convinced that it is true that God created this earth but it is also a fact that only an Israel can keep this earth from dying.
Muslim World Today: Front Page 1222005

Zionists like you are not much different than the people who supported the old apartheid South African government.[/size][/i]
Given palistanian propensity for stealing histories of others, we've no doubt palistanians wished once in a while they were black too!
doc, apartheid is funny to you, isn't it?
And seeing palistanians trying get their share of it, too! They're so, like occupationally apartheidal!

Israel is not a democracy. The following laws the Knesset has created show modern day Israel is as fascist as nazi Germany.

Recently passed laws...

(1) the Law to Prevent Infiltration permits imprisoning refugees and asylum seekers. It deters entering Israel to keep it ethnically/religiously pure.

(2) the Preventing Harm to the State of Israel by Means of Boycott allows civil suits against anyone advocating boycotts of settlement products. It sanctions participating NGOs. It strips their tax exempt status.

(3) The Entry into Israel Law limits work permits given migrant workers residing in Israel. It binds them to one employer. Calling the practice illegal, Israel's High Court equated it to modern-day slavery.

(4) The Revoking Citizenship for Persons Convicted of Terrorism and Espionage lets courts strip it for persons convicted without evidence. Denying it eliminates other basic rights.

(5) the Nakba Law lets the Finance Minister reduce or prohibit funding any institution under the following conditions:

refusal to support Israel as a Jewish state;

racist, violent or terrorist incitement;

support for any nation, group or entity Israel calls an enemy or terrorist organization;

mourning Israel's Independence Day; and/or

committing vandalism or physical desecration dishonoring Israel's flag or symbols.

In other words, mourning Palestine's worst ever catastrophe's illegal.​

(6) The Acceptance to Communities Law lets villages and communities deny individuals admittance for "fail(ing) to meet the fundamental views of the community," its social fabric, and other characteristics. In other words, for not being Jewish.

(7) the Funding from Foreign State Entities law requires foreign state NGO supporters submit quarterly financial reports. At issue is delegitimizing and curtailing legitimate activities, not legislating transparency. Human rights and other civil groups are targeted for supporting rights Israel opposes.

(8) The Extending Arrest of Persons Suspected of Security Offenses permits arresting suspects in security related cases for longer periods without judicial oversight. Extending arrests without their presence is also authorized.

(9) the Pardoning Protesters of Gaza Disengagement distinguishes between political and ideological activists. Instead of general principles, the political agenda of Israel's elected majority's promoted.

(10) the Abu Basma Bill on Regional Council Elections lets the Interior Minister postpone democratic regional council elections indefinitely.

In January, Israel's High Court rejected a challenge to Israel'sIsrael's Citizenship and Entry into Israel Law.

It denies citizenship rights to Palestinians with Israeli spouses. Enacted in 2003 as temporary legislation, it was extended twice after its initial expiration date.

The law lets the interior minister grant citizenship only if affected Palestinians identify strongly and cooperate with Israel. They must also contribute to national security. As a result, few qualify.

In addition, potential eligibility's limited to Palestinian husbands 36 or older and Palestinian wives at least 26.

A Qara village attorney called the decision a "declaration of war on Israeli Arabs." A mixed couple said the decision "will lead to the expulsion of thousands of families from the country."

Proposed bills include:

prohibiting the word Nazi and Third Reich symbols;

authorizing libel without proof of damages;

restricting support from foreign state entities;

depriving human rights NGOs getting foreign state funding of their tax exempt status and taxes them at a punitively high rate;

permitting libel suits and criminal prosecutions of anyone slandering Israel and/or its official bodies;

extending preferential civil service treatment for persons with military service;

requiring foreigners seeking Israeli citizenship pledge allegiance to the State of Israel as a Jewish, democratic, Zionist state and serve a term of military or national service;

imprisoning persons publishing a call that denies the existence of Israel as a Jewish, democratic state;

establishing a tribunal for non-Jewish foreigners seeking legal status in Israel;

prohibiting organizations deemed harmful to Israel from operating;

requiring anyone receiving an ID card, passport, driver's license, or other official document declare loyalty to Israel as a Jewish, democratic state;

declaring Israel "the national home of the Jewish people," no longer permitting Arabic as an official language;

prohibiting entry into Israel of anyone involved in boycotts, suing the government or military, or denying the holocaust; and

requiring civil servants and council members swear loyalty to Israel as a Jewish, democratic state, among other proposed measures​
We've come full circle. Israeli's treat arabs like the nazis treated the jews. Arabs in Israel are treated as second class citizens. Just like nazi Germany in the 30's, the Israeli's are practicing their own version of "ethnic cleansing". We need to go no further than this message board to see Israel's counterpart to Josef Goebbles, in the posts of JStone.

With people like this and laws like that, Israel doesn't deserve a country. People this fucked should be in jail, not running governments or treated as though their somehow special to planet earth. They're as special to humanity as Charles Manson was to Sharon Tate.
The laws you mentioned exist in Western countries and Europe. If you are looking for apartheid, perhaps you should look Arab or Muslim societies and governments. They are cesspools of racism, intolerance, oppression, persecution, and hate. Totally hilarious how those that preach of "apartheid" root for the worst human rights violators in the world. Perhaps because they happen to also be enemies of Israel. Some people are so infected with hate they would sell their souls to the devil.

Besides the laws that are left from the times of the British Mandate, i don't get what's the problem with the rest.
Zionists like you are not much different than the people who supported the old apartheid South African government.

They were blind when it came to the evils their government was inflicting on the nations minority and people around them.

It's just the classical colonial mindset of we are a superior race and cultue; so you must obey us and be subservient to our dictates.

Well technically Sunni the South African government was inflicting brutality on the majority Blacks in that country, the South African whites are the minority.

Tashbih Sayyed, Muslim Scholar, Journalist, Author and former Editor in Chief of Our Times, Pakistan Today, and The Muslim World Today

Israel is the only democracy in the region As all of the Muslim states, without any exception, are either autocracies or theocracies or both, they feel threatened by the very existence of a truly democratic state in their midst. This is a common experience of anyone who visits the region that for the oppressed populations of the Muslim countries, the Jewish state serves as a beacon of hope. During my first visit to Israel, I was pleasantly surprised to see that most of the Arabs that I had a chance to talk with preferred to live under the Jewish state.

Israel is a pluralistic society

Israel is the only pluralistic democracy, respectful of human rights, that exists in the Middle East. The evidence of Jewish pluralism is everywhere; the Arab population in Israel was freer than the populations in any Arab state. Israel’s Arab citizens had full freedom of expression and demonstration. They were enjoying full voting rights. They were free to elect their own leaders to the Knesset. They had their own political parties. Newspapers owned and managed by Arabs were thriving. In fact the Israeli Arabs had full rights to citizenship. Having been born and brought up in a Muslim society, I couldn’t believe my eyes as I saw Arab citizens of Israel having more dignity, self respect and rights than any of the Muslims living in any of the Muslim states.

Israel is truly an open society

Israel is the only state in the whole Middle East where women had total freedom of pursuing happiness. I saw Muslim women going to schools, colleges and universities without any restriction or inhibition. I noted with interest that right along with hijab and veil-wearing Arab female students there were many who were wearing jeans. Such an open society is definitely a threat to the traditional Arab society in which women cannot be allowed any kind of freedom – as free and independent women in a traditional Muslim culture is a sign of diminishing male authority and respect.

From a strict Islamist fundamentalist point of view, a society that allows its women to operate freely and independently is a society representing Jahiliya – the era of darkness, of ignorance and shamelessness. Islam, in an Islamist’s view had come to destroy the pillars of shamelessness that supported the era of jahilya. For Global Jihad representing the strictest and manipulated version of Islam the Judeo-Christian culture today is a symbol of all that was Jahilya. And Israel’s Jewish heritage and foundations are a direct threat to the domination and continuance of Islamist obscurantism.

I saw Arab businesses thriving in Israel. To my amazement, most of my Jewish friends were recommending, supporting and promoting them. Such an Israeli tolerance for a people who have never stopped from aiding their enemies was unbelievable. I visited a number of Arab institutions and found them flourishing. This again explains why the Arabs do not want Israel to exist; it is setting an example for a just society that respects human beings irrespective of their color, creed or ethnicity and above all without stopping to think for a moment that they are potentially an enemy.

It is now a common experience in Israel that the Arabs living under Muslim Arab authorities want to be treated in Israeli hospitals, when suffering from life threatening illnesses. And there never have been an instance when any Israeli hospital has ever refused treatment to any Muslim Arab, even in cases when the person who came for treatment was suspected of being a potential terrorist. The world knows that some of the Arabs who received treatments in the Israeli medical facilities did in fact come back as homicide bombers causing death and destruction to the innocent citizens of Israel.

It is a real experience to be in Israel. Just like in the U.S., the Jewish state has citizens who have come from more than hundred countries and represent diverse ethnic, religious, and racial groups. All of the continents, Asia, Africa, Australia, the Americas and Europe are represented there and everyone enjoys equal rights. One cannot find even a shade of discrimination in any form.

It is a model for the region

“Israel's economic, political, scientific and social success have the potential to become a model for the region. The more sensible Arabs in Gaza or the Palestinian Authority, when comparing the miserable life imposed upon them by the bullies of al Fatah, Hamas or Hezbollah with the very superior lifestyle of their Arab-Israeli brothers inevitably conclude that liberty and rationality bring dividends.

Israel, which comprises some 10,000 square miles, compared with Arab countries that total over five million square miles — not including Iran — has shown itself to be a model of democracy and decency. Over one million Arabs live in Israel with full rights of citizenship. They vote and serve in Israel’s parliament. And yet, bereft of oil, Israel’s per capita gross domestic product tops 24,000 dollars (compared with the oil-rich Saudi Arabia whose per capita GDP hovers at 13,000 dollars), and it remains a thriving bastion of democratic liberalism in an ocean of oligarchies and dictatorships.”

Consequently the Jewish state has already become a magnet for the Arabs living in the neighboring Muslim states, explaining the fast growing population of Arabs in the Jewish state; the fast growth is not just because of the birth rate but is also because of the immigration on many pretexts of Arabs from neighboring countries.

The Islamists’ demand to redefine the foundations of Israel is part of the same campaign that has been working not so discreetly in the US to replace the Jeffersonian civic religion by Islamist fascists. It is in the US interest to watch how Israeli Arabs’ move to dismantle the Jewish state is shaping up. Just like the manner in which Islamist organizations in the US are taking advantage of our openness to destroy our Judeo-Christian foundations, Israeli Arabs are also taking advantage of a democratic constitution to subvert an open and pluralistic way of life.

It is an historical fact that fighting an internal enemy is much more difficult than defending against an external threat. Israel and the US both have fought off external enemies with success but now both are facing an enemy that has entrenched itself deep within their democracies. This onslaught on our freedoms from within has to be dealt with forthwith before it gets out of hand. Global Politician - Israel?s Arab Citizens And The Jewish State

Last edited:
Besides the laws that are left from the times of the British Mandate, i don't get what's the problem with the rest.
Zionists like you are not much different than the people who supported the old apartheid South African government.

They were blind when it came to the evils their government was inflicting on the nations minority and people around them.

It's just the classical colonial mindset of we are a superior race and cultue; so you must obey us and be subservient to our dictates.

Well technically Sunni the South African government was inflicting brutality on the majority Blacks in that country, the South African whites are the minority.

In Saudi Arabia wearing a cross or praying or preaching any other religion than Islam is a criminal offense, and in many other Muslim countries non Muslims are legally not entitled to the same rights as Muslims. Not to mention Muslim regularly bomb and murder the in Muslim minorities within their societies. How's that for apartheid and intolerance.

Islam cannot coexist peacefully with other religions.

In Saudi Arabia wearing a cross or praying or preaching any other religion than Islam is a criminal offense, and in many other Muslim countries non Muslims are legally not entitled to the same rights as Muslims. Not to mention Muslim regularly bomb and murder the in Muslim minorities within their societies. How's that for apartheid and intolerance.

Islam cannot coexist peacefully with other religions.

You are right about Saudi, I deployed there in 2001 and only Muslims are allowed to practice their religion openly, and you are correct wearing a cross or celebrating Christmas for example in public is a criminal offense.

Do the people calling Israel an apartheid state even know what apartheid means? Israel gives the same civil rights to Jews, Christians, Muslims, Athiests, Homosexuals, Blacks, women etc. no other country in the region does this, so much for the apartheid.

Quote: Originally Posted by Sunni Man

Sunni Loser, you need psychiatric help badly. :cuckoo:

Tashbih Sayyed, Muslim Pakistani scholar, journalist, and author and former Editor in Chief of Our Times, Pakistan Today, and The Muslim World Today

A Muslim In A Jewish Land
I tried very hard to find any Muslim state that has true democracy and where religious minorities are accorded equal democratic rights, but failed. The map of the Muslim world is too crowded with kings, despots, dictators, sham democrats and theocratic autocrats and the persecution of minorities is an essential part of Islamist social behavior.

Here, protected by Israel's democratic principles, the Muslim Arab citizens of Israel are afforded all the rights and privileges of Israeli citizenship. When the first elections to the Knesset were held in February 1949, Israeli Arabs were given the right to vote and to be elected along with Israeli Jews. Today, Israel's Arab citizens are accorded full civil and political rights entitled to complete participation in Israeli society. They are active in Israeli social, political and civic life and enjoy representation in Israel's Parliament, Foreign Service and judicial system.

Large Arab residences, wide spread construction activity and big cars underlined the prosperity and affluence of Palestinians living under the Star of David. The big houses owned by Arab Israelis and the amount of construction that was going on in the Arab towns exposed the falsity of propaganda that Israel discriminates against Israeli Arabs from buying lands. The Arab Waqf owns land that is for the express use and benefit of Muslim Arabs. Government land can be leased by anyone, regardless of race, religion or sex. All Arab citizens of Israel are eligible to lease government land.

On my way from the city of David to the Royal Prima hotel in Jerusalem, I asked my Palestinian taxi driver how he feels about moving to the territories under Palestinian Authority. He said that he could never think of living outside Israel. His answer blasted the myth spread by anti-Semites that Israel's Arab citizens are not happy there. Another Israeli Arab informed me that Arabs in Israel have equal voting rights. In fact, Israel is one of the few countries in the Middle East where Arab women can vote. In contrast to the non-Israeli Arab world, Arab women in Israel enjoy the same status as men. Muslim women have the right to vote and to be elected to public office. Muslim women, in fact are more liberated in Israel than in any Muslim country. Israeli law prohibits polygamy, child marriage, and the barbarity of female sexual mutilation. Moreover, I found out that there are no incidences of honor killings in Israel. The status of Muslim women in Israel is far above that of any country in the region. Israeli health standards are by far the highest in the Middle East and Israeli health institutions are freely open to all Arabs, on the same basis as they are to Jews.

Israel's Arabic press is the most vibrant and independent of any country in the region. There are more than 20 Arabic periodicals. Today, there are hundreds of Arab schools. Israeli universities are renowned centers of learning in the history and literature of the Arab Middle East.

Aware of the constraints that a non-Wahhabi is faced with while performing religious rituals in Saudi Arabia, Kiran (my wife) could not hide her surprise at the freedoms and ease with which peoples of all religions and faiths were carrying out their religious obligations at the Church of the holy Sepulcher, Garden Tomb, Sea of Galilee, newly discovered Western Wall Tunnels, Western Wall, tomb of King David and all the other holy places we visited.

My first visit to Israel has not only consolidated my belief that Israel is vital for the stability of the region but has also convinced me that the existence of Israel will one day convince the Muslims of the necessity of reformation in their theology as well as sociology. Looking at the development and transformation that the land has gone through because of the Jewish innovative spirit, hard labor and commitment to freedoms for all times to come, I am convinced that it is true that God created this earth but it is also a fact that only an Israel can keep this earth from dying.
Muslim World Today: Front Page 1222005

Israel is not a democracy. The following laws the Knesset has created show modern day Israel is as fascist as nazi Germany.

Recently passed laws...

(1) the Law to Prevent Infiltration permits imprisoning refugees and asylum seekers. It deters entering Israel to keep it ethnically/religiously pure.

(2) the Preventing Harm to the State of Israel by Means of Boycott allows civil suits against anyone advocating boycotts of settlement products. It sanctions participating NGOs. It strips their tax exempt status.

(3) The Entry into Israel Law limits work permits given migrant workers residing in Israel. It binds them to one employer. Calling the practice illegal, Israel's High Court equated it to modern-day slavery.

(4) The Revoking Citizenship for Persons Convicted of Terrorism and Espionage lets courts strip it for persons convicted without evidence. Denying it eliminates other basic rights.

(5) the Nakba Law lets the Finance Minister reduce or prohibit funding any institution under the following conditions:
refusal to support Israel as a Jewish state;

racist, violent or terrorist incitement;

support for any nation, group or entity Israel calls an enemy or terrorist organization;

mourning Israel's Independence Day; and/or

committing vandalism or physical desecration dishonoring Israel's flag or symbols.

In other words, mourning Palestine's worst ever catastrophe's illegal.​
(6) The Acceptance to Communities Law lets villages and communities deny individuals admittance for "fail(ing) to meet the fundamental views of the community," its social fabric, and other characteristics. In other words, for not being Jewish.

(7) the Funding from Foreign State Entities law requires foreign state NGO supporters submit quarterly financial reports. At issue is delegitimizing and curtailing legitimate activities, not legislating transparency. Human rights and other civil groups are targeted for supporting rights Israel opposes.

(8) The Extending Arrest of Persons Suspected of Security Offenses permits arresting suspects in security related cases for longer periods without judicial oversight. Extending arrests without their presence is also authorized.

(9) the Pardoning Protesters of Gaza Disengagement distinguishes between political and ideological activists. Instead of general principles, the political agenda of Israel's elected majority's promoted.

(10) the Abu Basma Bill on Regional Council Elections lets the Interior Minister postpone democratic regional council elections indefinitely.

In January, Israel's High Court rejected a challenge to Israel'sIsrael's Citizenship and Entry into Israel Law.

It denies citizenship rights to Palestinians with Israeli spouses. Enacted in 2003 as temporary legislation, it was extended twice after its initial expiration date.

The law lets the interior minister grant citizenship only if affected Palestinians identify strongly and cooperate with Israel. They must also contribute to national security. As a result, few qualify.

In addition, potential eligibility's limited to Palestinian husbands 36 or older and Palestinian wives at least 26.

A Qara village attorney called the decision a "declaration of war on Israeli Arabs." A mixed couple said the decision "will lead to the expulsion of thousands of families from the country."

Proposed bills include:
prohibiting the word Nazi and Third Reich symbols;

authorizing libel without proof of damages;

restricting support from foreign state entities;

depriving human rights NGOs getting foreign state funding of their tax exempt status and taxes them at a punitively high rate;

permitting libel suits and criminal prosecutions of anyone slandering Israel and/or its official bodies;

extending preferential civil service treatment for persons with military service;

requiring foreigners seeking Israeli citizenship pledge allegiance to the State of Israel as a Jewish, democratic, Zionist state and serve a term of military or national service;

imprisoning persons publishing a call that denies the existence of Israel as a Jewish, democratic state;

establishing a tribunal for non-Jewish foreigners seeking legal status in Israel;

prohibiting organizations deemed harmful to Israel from operating;

requiring anyone receiving an ID card, passport, driver's license, or other official document declare loyalty to Israel as a Jewish, democratic state;

declaring Israel "the national home of the Jewish people," no longer permitting Arabic as an official language;

prohibiting entry into Israel of anyone involved in boycotts, suing the government or military, or denying the holocaust; and

requiring civil servants and council members swear loyalty to Israel as a Jewish, democratic state, among other proposed measures​
We've come full circle. Israeli's treat arabs like the nazis treated the jews. Arabs in Israel are treated as second class citizens. Just like nazi Germany in the 30's, the Israeli's are practicing their own version of "ethnic cleansing". We need to go no further than this message board to see Israel's counterpart to Josef Goebbles, in the posts of JStone.

With people like this and laws like that, Israel doesn't deserve a country. People this fucked should be in jail, not running governments or treated as though their somehow special to planet earth. They're as special to humanity as Charles Manson was to Sharon Tate.

It would seem you clearly don't know what apartheid means.

Apartheid means racial discrimination based in official policy.
The laws you have mentioned have nothing to do with race.
Race never mentioned in them and is not a factor.
Thus those lows has nothing to do with an apartheid regime.

How's this for state sanctioned religious intolerance and apartheid?

muslim_only_sign.jpg

mecca-muslims-only-road-sign.jpg

world_travels.1299403051.013.jpg

Saudi_sign_No_Entry.jpg

How's this for state sanctioned religious intolerance and apartheid?

muslim_only_sign.jpg

mecca-muslims-only-road-sign.jpg

world_travels.1299403051.013.jpg

Saudi_sign_No_Entry.jpg

:disbelief:
Well, what infidel really wants to go to those shitholes mecca and medina, anyway?

The meccans laughed muhammad out of town for being a "Crazed Poet" and a complete fake fucktard, which most ignorant muslimes don't even know, and he slaughtered thousands of innocent people in medina, including female poets who dared criticize him and 100 year old men.

Ignorant muslimes worship a black rock in that stupid kabah believing it was a gift from their allah when it is nothing more than a remnant from a meteorite.

Isliime, the religion of morons :bow3:

Last edited:
That is the hi-way leading to Mecca.

Mecca is not a tourist attraction; but an Islamic religious site.

Ten's of millions of muslims go there every year to worship.

It is so crowded with people that they had to restrict the area to only muslims.

No way could the Mecca mosque complex accomodate an additional several million tourists.

The restriction has nothing to do with racism or apartheid.

Because any muslim regardless of race or nationalism is allow to visit Mecca all year long.

It is so crowded with people that they had to restrict the area to only muslims.

No way could the Mecca mosque complex accomodate an additional several million tourists.

Because any muslim regardless of race or nationalism is allow to visit Mecca all year long.

Sunni Psycho, the meccans tossed your pedophile muhammad's hairy ass out of mecca for being a complete fraud. :clap2:

The final straw was when the pedophile told the meccans he traveled to Jerusalem overnight on his winged donkey al-buraq with a woman's head and peacock's tail. It normally would take months but muhammad's psycho trip happened overnight. The few converts also couldn't help but snicker in disbelief :badgrin:

Now, don't you feel stupid? :badgrin:

Last edited:

Funny isn't it? Muslims erect mosque after mosque in Western countries and the US, and in Saudi Arabia the cradle of Islam it's considered illegal. So what you're telling us is that Muslims can travel freely in places that are considered holy to other religions, but they hold a different standard for non Muslims coming to their holy places? How about non Muslims treat Muslims EXACTLY the "fair" and respectful way Muslims treat non Muslims. I'm sure Muslims would love getting treated as they treat others. Why can't you wear a cross in the open in Saudi Arabia? Why is it illegal if not impossible to erect new Churches and Synagogues in Muslim countries?

And Muslims complain about US and Israel?

Funny isn't it? Muslims erect mosque after mosque in Western countries and the US, and in Saudi Arabia the cradle of Islam it's considered illegal. So what you're telling us is that Muslims can travel freely in places that are considered holy to other religions, but they hold a different standard for non Muslims coming to their holy places? How about non Muslims treat Muslims EXACTLY the "fair" and respectful way Muslims treat non Muslims. I'm sure Muslims would love getting treated as they treat others. Why can't you wear a cross in the open in Saudi Arabia? Why is it illegal if not impossible to erect new Churches and Synagogues in Muslim countries?

And Muslims complain about US and Israel?

Everyone should be aware that this sunni man character knows nothing about his own religion and evidently has never opened a quran. He has much anger but knowledge and intellect not so much.

Quran clearly states that allah is a zionist who has made Israel the Jewish Homeland...
Quran 5:20-21: Remember Moses said to his people: 'O my people! Recall in remembrance the favor of Allah unto you, when He produced prophets among you, made you kings, and gave you what He had not given to any other among the peoples. O my people! Enter the holy land which Allah hath assigned unto you, and turn not back ignominiously, for then will ye be overthrown, to your own ruin.

Quran 17:104 And We said to the Children of Israel after him: "Dwell in the land, then, when the final and the last promise comes near [i.e. the Day of Resurrection or the descent of Christ ['Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary) on the earth]. We shall bring you altogether as mixed crowd

Moreover, Quran sez allah has made Jews his chosen people.

Quran 2:47: Children of Israel! Call to mind the special favor which I bestowed upon you and that I preferred you to all other

Quran 45:16 We did aforetime grant to the Children of Israel the Book of Power of Command and Prophethood; We gave them, for Sustenance, things good and pure, and We favoured them above the nations

This sunni man character is nothing but a bitter man envious of Jews infinitely more successful and educated. He is clearly psychologically imbalanced and embarrassingly clueless about his own religion's teachings.

:bow3:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back