It's just not possible

SAYIT

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2012
I haven't been here long but it's obvious there are more pro-Israel posters than anti-Israel posters. That said, it doesn't seem possible that any poster of any stripe could spend more than 2 years here posting over 14,000 messages and still have a ZERO respect rating. ZERO. I mean, even a blind squirrel finds the occasional berry. So perhaps Tinhorn can explain to this board how all that time and all that effort adds up to ZERO.

Don't you know the Zionists control the Internet? Except, Allah invented it :bow3: :clap2:

Last edited:
I haven't been here long but it's obvious there are more pro-Israel posters than anti-Israel posters. That said, it doesn't seem possible that any poster of any stripe could spend more than 2 years here posting over 14,000 messages and still have a ZERO respect rating. ZERO. I mean, even a blind squirrel finds the occasional berry. So perhaps Tinhorn can explain to this board how all that time and all that effort adds up to ZERO.

It's all the work of the Jewish lobby.

Maybe, if Tinhead converted to islime, hamas would throw the dumb bastard a rep point :bow3:

Either reality overwhelmed poor Tinhorn or the earth opened and swallowed him. Perhaps it occurred to him that more than 14,000 posts over 2+ years should yield at least some respect from someone. It's just not possible that NO ONE believes a word he says and yet you can't argue with the facts: NO ONE HERE BUYS HIS CAMEL CRAP ... NO ONE.

I did notice that too. Not that I care about the vanity reputation.

Either reality overwhelmed poor Tinhorn or the earth opened and swallowed him. Perhaps it occurred to him that more than 14,000 posts over 2+ years should yield at least some respect from someone. It's just not possible that NO ONE believes a word he says and yet you can't argue with the facts: NO ONE HERE BUYS HIS CAMEL CRAP ... NO ONE.

I have a great respect for Him, Reputation points really mean little if anything, The fact that you refer to that poster as "Tinhorn" confirms the partisan side of what is just your attempt at a personal attack, Because you cant refute his posts:cuckoo:

do you also judge a person by how much money they have too?
Living Without Money

I have a great respect for Him,
Indeed, putting on overtime, breaking sweat shoveling uphill fresh smelly palistaninfo garbage is a heroic Sisyphus effort!

I dunno about buying camel crap, I'll leave that to you...
But Tinman makes a lot of sense, you can tell by his neg rating actually, it shows that the Jewish lobby is bothered by what he says. So rather than think of his neg rep as bad, it's a good sign his points are valid, otherwise, why would anyone bother with him?

I dunno about buying camel crap, ...
Sellers of it here are interested in selling it only, of course.

Tinhead has been summoned by Hamas to attend remedial propaganda training for infidels. Even Hamas laughs at his absurd posts.:badgrin:

I dunno about buying camel crap, ...
Sellers of it here are interested in selling it only, of course.

doc, I think you must have the longest streak of posts that make no sense and aren't relevant to the discussion. Keep it up!

Tinhead has been summoned by Hamas to attend remedial propaganda training for infidels. Even Hamas laughs at his absurd posts.:badgrin:
Tinmore has informed me he will answer all charges against him when he returns from the minor emergency clinic. He's having his foot removed from his mouth.

Only 67 posts and already calling someone out in an OP. Bold.

Anyway, I'm chiming in here to point out that there are more than a few of us here that are neither pro or anti-Israel...anymore than we are pro or anti-Bolivia. Point is, some of us wish the best for all Israelis and Palestinians and we sincerely hope they're able to work their long, long conflict out but most importantly, we really don't think its our business nor our financial or military obligation to intercede on behalf of either side. Just wanted to make that point.

Flame Zone in 3...2...1

Anyway, I'm chiming in here to point out that there are more than a few of us here that are neither pro or anti-Israel...anymore than we are pro or anti-Bolivia. Point is, some of us wish the best for all Israelis and Palestinians and we sincerely hope they're able to work their long, long conflict out but most importantly, we really don't think its our business nor our financial or military obligation to intercede on behalf of either side. Just wanted to make that point.

Flame Zone in 3...2...1
We are in the Twilight Zone. Flame Zone is too tame.

Flame Zone in 3...2...1

Those who believe in democracy side with democratic Israel and not the fascist wife beating, child honor killing, jihadist pedophile worshippers

It was an arab who assassinated Robert Kennedy.

Those who believe in democracy side with democratic Israel and not the fascist wife beating, child honor killing, jihadist pedophile worshippers

Perfectly reasonable and from a PERSONAL point of view, I agree with you. However, that does not change my stance with regard to what I believe should be my country's involvement. There, I am neither pro or anti-Israel.

If YOU want to send money to Israel, feel free. I have no problem with that. Forcing other citizens to fund either side? I cannot agree with that.

If you are pro Israel, I happen to believe the best thing America could do is take off the handcuffs. Allow Israel to deal with her own problems without our meddling. She is quite capable without us, especially have 40 years of massive foreign aid. Time to kick the chick out of the nest. She's ready to fly on her own.

Perfectly reasonable and from a PERSONAL point of view, I agree with you. However, that does not change my stance with regard to what I believe should be my country's involvement. There, I am neither pro or anti-Israel.

If YOU want to send money to Israel, feel free. I have no problem with that. Forcing other citizens to fund either side? I cannot agree with that.

If you are pro Israel, I happen to believe the best thing America could do is take off the handcuffs. Allow Israel to deal with her own problems without our meddling. She is quite capable without us, especially have 40 years of massive foreign aid. Time to kick the chick out of the nest. She's ready to fly on her own.

Reasonable to side with Israel from an American point of view. And, Israelis purchase upwards of $15 billion/year in American products making Israel one of the largest US export markets.

Meanwhile, ignorant shits like you buy from China.

Barack Obama...
The bond between the United States and Israel is unbreakable. It encompasses our national security interests, our strategic interests, but most importantly, the bond of two democracies who share a common set of values."
Remarks by President Obama and Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu

United States Senator Daniel Inouye, President Pro Tempore of the US Senate, Awarded Medal of Honor, Purple Heart, Distinguished Service Cross, Bronze Star...
If one looks at most of this world, especially the Middle East, one country stands out as a foundation of stability and as a pillar of democracy. And at a time like this, when you have revolution in Yemen, Bahrain, Syria, Egypt, Tunisia and Jordan, thank God we have Israel.
Top senator: An attack on Israel is an a... JPost - International

US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton...
On behalf of President Obama and the people of the United States, I am delighted to send best wishes to the people of Israel on your 63rd National Day this May 10 – a young nation, but a rich history that holds deep meaning for so many. Your achievements are a testament to your hardworking citizens, innovative economy, and commitment to democratic institutions. Israel has been a beacon of hope and freedom for so many around the world.

Sixty-three years ago the United States was the first country to recognize Israel's independence, and that spirit of kinship continues to guide us today. Our two countries are united by a deep, unshakable friendship and bond. We are bound together by our shared values and history pursuing freedom, equality and democracy. And this relationship is deepening every day. Whether it’s our security partnerships or the expanding economic and trade collaborations – our work together is securing a brighter future for all our people.

As you celebrate your independence, the Middle East is experiencing rapid change. This is a moment of uncertainty, but also of opportunity. The security of Israel is - and will remain - a cornerstone of U.S. foreign policy, and we will continue to strive for a comprehensive peace between Israel and all of its neighbors.
Israel's National Day

Reasonable to side with Israel from an American point of view. And, Israelis purchase upwards of $15 billion/year in American products making Israel one of the largest US export markets.

I disagree. Foreign aid, despite its good intentions, always comes back to bite us in the ass, in my opinion. I certainly agree Israel is a great trading partner but I do not believe that would change outside of foreign taxpayer aid. In fact, I could argue just the opposite would occur...MORE trade.

Meanwhile, ignorant shits like you buy from China.

Wow, I was nothing but polite and courteous with you. Angry little guy, aren't you? Anyway, I choose to NOT buy products from China whenever possible. It's a personal choice, you are free to demur.

Forum List

Back