Israeli youth killed in West Bank ax attack

A murder! Fuck that's bad. I hope the police catch the killer. In other news:

JERUSALEM – An ax-wielding Palestinian militant entered a Jewish settlement in the West Bank on Thursday and went on a rampage, killing an Israeli teenager and wounding a young boy before fleeing the area.

and so? are you really saying that no Jewish people should live on the West Bank? so, should muslims live in london?? or Nigerians in America??? now don't be a hypocrite or nuttin!

Well, since a lot of Palestinians were driven off their land where later on the state of Israel was established and have never been allowed to come back (while a lot of Jews were encouraged to move in) ... yeah, the fact that there ARE Israeli settlements on the West Bank, which is supposed to be Palestinian land (as established by the UN, just as the Eretz Israel was) is pretty damn fucked up. Also, these ILLEGAL Israeli settlements are surrounded by buffer or security zones AND are patrolled by Israeli soldiers. These settlements are unjustifiable, wrong, illegal, and only exacerbate the Isr-Pal 'conflict'. As a matter of fact, they are one of the main reasons why the shit's still going down. There is simply NO EXCUSE for the settlements. None.

On the other hand... this still doesn't excuse or justify or even explain the murder.

Poor boys... I hope the younger one will recover asap.

Gunny, you know, this is a sad and shocking incident and I really don't understand why do you feel the need to exploit it to further your own little retarded 'agenda' and to indirectly attack some of the posters of this board (I think we all know very well who we're talking about) ... why the hell do you have to do that?

And no, the Jewish boy didn't deserve that and no Jewish or Palestinian child ever deserved it either, ok?

When was the last time an Israeli entered a Palestinian area with an ax to kill Palestinian youths?

May, 2008 a a matter of fact. Any more questions?

VIDEO: Settlers tie Palestinian man to phone pole and beat him - Haaretz - Israel News

By MATTI FRIEDMAN, Associated Press Writer Matti Friedman, Associated Press Writer – 9 mins ago

JERUSALEM – An ax-wielding Palestinian militant entered a Jewish settlement in the West Bank on Thursday and went on a rampage, killing an Israeli teenager and wounding a young boy before fleeing the area.

Authorities said a manhunt was under way for the assailant, who was believed to have been wounded by security guards.

Police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld said the militant used the ax and a knife in the attack in Bat Ayin, a settlement south of Jerusalem. "No shots were fired," he said.

I'm sure the little Jewboy deserved it.:cuckoo:
Murdereous acts are obviously not acceptable by any decent standards regardless of the boys religion or nationality.

that is exactly true. and I hope the INDIVIDUAL perp is brought to justice without this translating into hebrew as "Go Kiill More Arab toddlers"

Gunny, you know, this is a sad and shocking incident and I really don't understand why do you feel the need to exploit it to further your own little retarded 'agenda' and to indirectly attack some of the posters of this board (I think we all know very well who we're talking about) ... why the hell do you have to do that?

And no, the Jewish boy didn't deserve that and no Jewish or Palestinian child ever deserved it either, ok?

Using it for his own agenda?

I guess it's only not an agenda when you, shogie and the other pro terrorist trolls start posting articles about poor hamas and hezbollah losers.

A murder! Fuck that's bad. I hope the police catch the killer. In other news:

and so? are you really saying that no Jewish people should live on the West Bank? so, should muslims live in london?? or Nigerians in America??? now don't be a hypocrite or nuttin!

Well, since a lot of Palestinians were driven off their land where later on the state of Israel was established and have never been allowed to come back (while a lot of Jews were encouraged to move in) ... yeah, the fact that there ARE Israeli settlements on the West Bank, which is supposed to be Palestinian land (as established by the UN, just as the Eretz Israel was) is pretty damn fucked up. Also, these ILLEGAL Israeli settlements are surrounded by buffer or security zones AND are patrolled by Israeli soldiers. These settlements are unjustifiable, wrong, illegal, and only exacerbate the Isr-Pal 'conflict'. As a matter of fact, they are one of the main reasons why the shit's still going down. There is simply NO EXCUSE for the settlements. None.

On the other hand... this still doesn't excuse or justify or even explain the murder.

Sharon bulldozed those settlements.

Sharon bulldozed those settlements.

He has dismantled some.

I found an interesting article about illegal settlements in West Bank published by Israel's own Haaretz.

Here's a little out-take:

According to the 2008 data from the Central Bureau of Statistics, approximately 290,000 Jews live in the 120 official settlements and dozens of outposts established throughout the West Bank over the past 41 years.

Full article: Secret Israeli database reveals full extent of illegal settlement - Haaretz - Israel News

But I notice you don't mind when Terrorists target women and children at all.
What?

Hamas targets women and children. Hamas and Hezbulloh fire rockets into towns and cities with the INTENT of killing women and children. Or didn/t you know that? Your freedom fighters are cowards and murderers.

Yes, that's precisely why I'm opposed to those groups as well as to the current Israeli regime. When it comes to killing innocents, I don't apply double standards. How about you? Is it fine and dandy when the IDF massacres civilians as long as doing so, according to them, isn't their intent?

By MATTI FRIEDMAN, Associated Press Writer Matti Friedman, Associated Press Writer – 9 mins ago

Authorities said a manhunt was under way for the assailant, who was believed to have been wounded by security guards.

Police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld said the militant used the ax and a knife in the attack in Bat Ayin, a settlement south of Jerusalem. "No shots were fired," he said.

just like rachel corrie deserved it... if it was a pal...you would wonder why he was standing in front of that axe...

The Case Against Rachel Corrie - Opinion - Israel National News

just like rachel corrie deserved it... if it was a pal...you would wonder why he was standing in front of that axe...

Don't compare the 2 you fucking piece of shit! A ax swinging man cuts down 2 innocent children who had bigoted homicide on his mind. Vs a very unfortunate accident of a misguided little girl who stood in front of a bulldozer that didn't see her.

I am starting another thread about her, you want to further discuss it. I would be happen to do it in that thread!

How unfortunate.

By extension of the logic of Israel-supporters, the attack was "justified" and "necessary for self-defense," as it involved a Palestinian "defending" his homeland, the West Bank, against illegal settlers.

BULLSHIT! This was direct homicide! Not a person trying to defend themselves in anyway! This animal targeted children. Believe what you want to believe, by the IDF doesn't target children or CIVILIANS! And the Israeli government prosecutes Israelis that do!

Is it fine and dandy when the IDF massacres civilians as long as doing so, according to them, isn't their intent?

Its not fine, but its acceptable. Purposely targeting civilians is NOT acceptable however, which is why i side with Israel and not the terrorist Palestinian government.

Are there situations where some Israelis break the law and purposely hurt or kill Palestinians? ...of course it happens, but its not policy, unlike with Hamas.

Murdereous acts are obviously not acceptable by any decent standards regardless of the boys religion or nationality.

that is exactly true. and I hope the INDIVIDUAL perp is brought to justice without this translating into hebrew as "Go Kiill More Arab toddlers"

First thing you have every said that I agree with! :razz:

But you still are an :ahole-1:

When was the last time an Israeli entered a Palestinian area with an ax to kill Palestinian youths?

May, 2008 a a matter of fact. Any more questions?

VIDEO: Settlers tie Palestinian man to phone pole and beat him - Haaretz - Israel News

And guess what! What that animal did was a crime and he deserves to be in jail! The difference is this is against the Israeli law and the man was prosecuted and sent to jail. Other Israelis didn't cheer this act of barbarism and Jews worldwide don't support this! HUGE Different Grand Wizard!

Hamas targets women and children. Hamas and Hezbulloh fire rockets into towns and cities with the INTENT of killing women and children. Or didn/t you know that? Your freedom fighters are cowards and murderers.

Yes, that's precisely why I'm opposed to those groups as well as to the current Israeli regime. When it comes to killing innocents, I don't apply double standards. How about you? Is it fine and dandy when the IDF massacres civilians as long as doing so, according to them, isn't their intent?

Sure you don't! :eusa_eh: As long as the dying side are Jewish! :evil:

says the disingeuous creep who likes dead jews.

Quote me, ya stinky ****, where i've suggesting anything of the sort. Remember the last time you tried this shit and had your hand smacked by your lack of evidence to prove your assertion? I do.

:lol:

I bet the idea of catching this pali criminal makes your pussy wet, doesnt it?

says the disingeuous creep who likes dead jews.

If this is not 'trolling' then I don't know what is...

hey.... it's Princess. She's used to her double standard. It's what being chosen is all about.

Funny thing too... She's bitching at me via PMs that I should not be responding to you about her. Check your UI and you'll see that she visited your page. But THIS is the kind of shit she'll post here in the threads along with neg repping you. Classic, really.

Forum List

Back