Israeli youth killed in West Bank ax attack

Gunny

Gold Member
Dec 27, 2004
The Republic of Texas
By MATTI FRIEDMAN, Associated Press Writer Matti Friedman, Associated Press Writer – 9 mins ago

JERUSALEM – An ax-wielding Palestinian militant entered a Jewish settlement in the West Bank on Thursday and went on a rampage, killing an Israeli teenager and wounding a young boy before fleeing the area.

Authorities said a manhunt was under way for the assailant, who was believed to have been wounded by security guards.

Police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld said the militant used the ax and a knife in the attack in Bat Ayin, a settlement south of Jerusalem. "No shots were fired," he said.

I'm sure the little Jewboy deserved it.:cuckoo:

By MATTI FRIEDMAN, Associated Press Writer Matti Friedman, Associated Press Writer – 9 mins ago

JERUSALEM – An ax-wielding Palestinian militant entered a Jewish settlement in the West Bank on Thursday and went on a rampage, killing an Israeli teenager and wounding a young boy before fleeing the area.

Authorities said a manhunt was under way for the assailant, who was believed to have been wounded by security guards.

Police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld said the militant used the ax and a knife in the attack in Bat Ayin, a settlement south of Jerusalem. "No shots were fired," he said.

Yeah but this was probably an isolated incident and had nothing to do with the hatred of Jews by the arabs. Sad thing is aome fuckers in the arab world will actually applaud this.

Poor boys... I hope the younger one will recover asap.

Gunny, you know, this is a sad and shocking incident and I really don't understand why do you feel the need to exploit it to further your own little retarded 'agenda' and to indirectly attack some of the posters of this board (I think we all know very well who we're talking about) ... why the hell do you have to do that?

And no, the Jewish boy didn't deserve that and no Jewish or Palestinian child ever deserved it either, ok?

Poor boys... I hope the younger one will recover asap.

Gunny, you know, this is a sad and shocking incident and I really don't understand why do you feel the need to exploit it to further your own little retarded 'agenda' and to indirectly attack some of the posters of this board (I think we all know very well who we're talking about) ... why the hell do you have to do that?

And no, the Jewish boy didn't deserve that and no Jewish or Palestinian child ever deserved it either, ok?

When was the last time an Israeli entered a Palestinian area with an ax to kill Palestinian youths?

just like rachel corrie deserved it... if it was a pal...you would wonder why he was standing in front of that axe...

How unfortunate.

By extension of the logic of Israel-supporters, the attack was "justified" and "necessary for self-defense," as it involved a Palestinian "defending" his homeland, the West Bank, against illegal settlers.

annie they dont have to use axes..we have given them white phos...and other weapons to test out....

You are a moron.

Perhaps white phos (whatever that is) is a stretch, but there is plenty of film of bulldozers, fighter planes and tiny coffins draped in green flags.

-Joe

Ya, remind me how the Israelis just randomly target and kill Arabs. Perhaps you are going to make the ignorant claim that they are practicing Genocide like several others have claimed.

Dead Arabs are CAUSED by the terrorists that use civilians to launch their attacks and hide amongst. Those civilians, according to you appoligists want nothing to do with these terrorists. of course they ELECTED them as their Government and do absolutely nothing about them causing the deaths of their friends family and children.

You are a moron.

Perhaps white phos (whatever that is) is a stretch, but there is plenty of film of bulldozers, fighter planes and tiny coffins draped in green flags.

-Joe

Ya, remind me how the Israelis just randomly target and kill Arabs. Perhaps you are going to make the ignorant claim that they are practicing Genocide like several others have claimed.

Dead Arabs are CAUSED by the terrorists that use civilians to launch their attacks and hide amongst. Those civilians, according to you appoligists want nothing to do with these terrorists. of course they ELECTED them as their Government and do absolutely nothing about them causing the deaths of their friends family and children.
Half of the population of the Gaza Strip is under 15 years old. Of the remaining half, God knows how many actually voted, and how many of those voted for Hamas.

A murder! Fuck that's bad. I hope the police catch the killer. In other news:

A murder! Fuck that's bad. I hope the police catch the killer. In other news:

and so? are you really saying that no Jewish people should live on the West Bank? so, should muslims live in london?? or Nigerians in America??? now don't be a hypocrite or nuttin!

You are a moron.

-Joe

I never said 'random'. I said the Israelis were responsible for the deaths of 'youths' too.

And of course, everyone knows that there is absolutely no way for an elected government to foist policies that are disagreeable to many of the people they 'serve'... ask any republican on this board and they'll tell you - "everything is perfect".

-Joe

Murdereous acts are obviously not acceptable by any decent standards regardless of the boys religion or nationality.

Our friend Bunny has a hatred of the factual record and actual argument logic, so you'll find that he often has to set up a few strawmen to take potshots at.

Forum List

Back