Israeli youth killed in West Bank ax attack

Is it fine and dandy when the IDF massacres civilians as long as doing so, according to them, isn't their intent?

Its not fine, but its acceptable. Purposely targeting civilians is NOT acceptable however, which is why i side with Israel and not the terrorist Palestinian government.

Are there situations where some Israelis break the law and purposely hurt or kill Palestinians? ...of course it happens, but its not policy, unlike with Hamas.

yea dude.. targeting civilians was SO FROWNED UPON IN CAST LEAD!

:rofl:

:thup:

"ACCEPTABLE", right?

Murdereous acts are obviously not acceptable by any decent standards regardless of the boys religion or nationality.

that is exactly true. and I hope the INDIVIDUAL perp is brought to justice without this translating into hebrew as "Go Kiill More Arab toddlers"

First thing you have every said that I agree with! :razz:

But you still are an :ahole-1:

thats fine with me, jewhook. You see, unlike godboy I tend to form my own opinions without hoping to god that my comments makes a jew get action in the pants.

When was the last time an Israeli entered a Palestinian area with an ax to kill Palestinian youths?

May, 2008 a a matter of fact. Any more questions?

VIDEO: Settlers tie Palestinian man to phone pole and beat him - Haaretz - Israel News

And guess what! What that animal did was a crime and he deserves to be in jail! The difference is this is against the Israeli law and the man was prosecuted and sent to jail. Other Israelis didn't cheer this act of barbarism and Jews worldwide don't support this! HUGE Different Grand Wizard!

HA!

yea, dude! there is ALWAYS a DIFFERENCE when it comes to chosen jews and dirty fucking goyim, isn't there?

After all.. nothing says "against israeli law" quite like Rabin's conjugal treatment to (unofficial) heroes. Just as the King David Hotel.

How unfortunate.

By extension of the logic of Israel-supporters, the attack was "justified" and "necessary for self-defense," as it involved a Palestinian "defending" his homeland, the West Bank, against illegal settlers.

BULLSHIT! This was direct homicide! Not a person trying to defend themselves in anyway!
I completely agree. Bombing civilian areas in Gaza is not self-defense, either.

This animal targeted children. Believe what you want to believe, by the IDF doesn't target children or CIVILIANS!
That doesn't matter a bit if they're killing them by the hundreds anyway.

And guess what! What that animal did was a crime and he deserves to be in jail! The difference is this is against the Israeli law and the man was prosecuted and sent to jail. Other Israelis didn't cheer this act of barbarism and Jews worldwide don't support this! HUGE Different Grand Wizard!

HA!

yea, dude! there is ALWAYS a DIFFERENCE when it comes to chosen jews and dirty fucking goyim, isn't there?

After all.. nothing says "against israeli law" quite like Rabin's conjugal treatment to (unofficial) heroes. Just as the King David Hotel.

Hmm,
Hebron police opened an investigation into the incident after Abu-Kirash submitted a complaint, claiming that he had been beaten all over his body.
How Israel deals with.

How unfortunate.

By extension of the logic of Israel-supporters, the attack was "justified" and "necessary for self-defense," as it involved a Palestinian "defending" his homeland, the West Bank, against illegal settlers.

so the proper response is to attack kids with an ax......thanks for clearing that up....

Hamas targets women and children. Hamas and Hezbulloh fire rockets into towns and cities with the INTENT of killing women and children. Or didn/t you know that? Your freedom fighters are cowards and murderers.

Yes, that's precisely why I'm opposed to those groups as well as to the current Israeli regime. When it comes to killing innocents, I don't apply double standards. How about you? Is it fine and dandy when the IDF massacres civilians as long as doing so, according to them, isn't their intent?

Sure you don't! :eusa_eh: As long as the dying side are Jewish! :evil:

Quote any statement of mine suggesting that I harbor any enmity towards Jews. Crying anti-Semite seems to be a very popular act of recourse among supporters of Israel here.

How unfortunate.

so the proper response is to attack kids with an ax......thanks for clearing that up....
I have no clue how you got that from what I said.

How unfortunate.

maybe i missunderstood.....please clarify.....

do people other than palestinians have a right to live in the west bank.....if yes then i stand corrected..... if not is attacking them with an ax the correct response....

do people other than palestinians have a right to live in the west bank.....if yes then i stand corrected..... if not is attacking them with an ax the correct response....

Yes, anybody has a right to live there as far as I'm concerned. People do not have a right to form illegal settlements there in an attempt to steal Palestinian land, however.

What I think you may have misunderstood was my expression of support for the murder. I was being sarcastic and applying the same "logic" to this situation that others apply in defense of Israel's actions in Gaza. I'm opposed to both things.

Yes, anybody has a right to live there as far as I'm concerned. People do not have a right to form illegal settlements there in an attempt to steal Palestinian land, however.

What I think you may have misunderstood was my expression of support for the murder. I was being sarcastic and applying the same "logic" to this situation that others apply in defense of Israel's actions in Gaza. I'm opposed to both things.

thanks for the clarification.....

Its not fine, but its acceptable.
Causing unnecessary and avoidable civilian deaths is neither fine nor acceptable. Nearly all of the civilian deaths caused by Israel in Cast Lead were unnecessary and avoidable.

Purposely targeting civilians is NOT acceptable however, which is why i side with Israel and not the terrorist Palestinian government.
Like I said, it doesn't matter whether you're trying to kill civilians if you kill them in huge amounts either way. Intent doesn't matter at all in this situation. Ends do.

Are there situations where some Israelis break the law and purposely hurt or kill Palestinians? ...of course it happens, but its not policy, unlike with Hamas.
Hamas are terrorists, but unlike Israel, they practice what they preach.

Causing unnecessary and avoidable civilian deaths is neither fine nor acceptable. Nearly all of the civilian deaths caused by Israel in Cast Lead were unnecessary and avoidable.

Sure, they were unavoidable, so long as Israel did absolutely nothing to stop Palestinians from firing rockets into populated areas. You seem to be laying the case that Israel is only allowed to defend itself, so long as no Palestinian civilians get hurt.

They dropped fliers before they bombed those areas. What else do you want? Should they send in an inspector in beforehand to make sure no living soul is in the area they plan to bomb? Your expectations for Israel are extremely high, simply because they arent muslims.

Like I said, it doesn't matter whether you're trying to kill civilians if you kill them in huge amounts either way. Intent doesn't matter at all in this situation. Ends do.

We dont see up to 300 rockets per day being fired into Israel anymore. It used to be that the Palestinians celebrated in the streets on a daily basis after the rocket attacks on Israel, and Israel did nothing about it. There were no counter attacks on Israels part, but of course it was only a matter of time before they had to put a stop to it. The palis pushed too far and they were trounced because of it. Now they will think twice about pushing Israel too far, therefore i think the ends DO justify the means.

Hamas targets women and children. Hamas and Hezbulloh fire rockets into towns and cities with the INTENT of killing women and children. Or didn/t you know that? Your freedom fighters are cowards and murderers.

Yes, that's precisely why I'm opposed to those groups as well as to the current Israeli regime. When it comes to killing innocents, I don't apply double standards. How about you? Is it fine and dandy when the IDF massacres civilians as long as doing so, according to them, isn't their intent?

Got it wrong YET again. Israel targets terrorists. Anyone else killed is killed because the terrorists chose to hide among civilians. Chose to launch attacks from civilian structures and in civilian towns and cities. The terrorists cause those deaths. But hey, thanks for playing.

Is it fine and dandy when the IDF massacres civilians as long as doing so, according to them, isn't their intent?

Its not fine, but its acceptable. Purposely targeting civilians is NOT acceptable however, which is why i side with Israel and not the terrorist Palestinian government.

Acceptable to whom?

Not me, that's for damn sure.

-Joe

Forum List

Back