Israeli warden charged with rape assault

One thing about rape statistics in countries like India, regions like Africa, Middle East is that what is reported is only the tip of the iceberg. Women are "ruined" by (and blamed for) rape in many instances - reporting it ensures that. This is particularly so in the rural villages, and in India - where the cast system, and the sense of male privaledge empowers men - lower cast women are particularly susceptable to attack and least likely to report it.

Last edited:
Everyone who has any mental facilities realizes that rape goes on throughout the world. However, tell us, are all the media stories about those "refugees" groping and raping Europe women untrue and just fairy tales?
The scale of it is certainly untrue and just fairy tales. If the reports from the prominent right wing ideologues are correct, then every Muslim on the planet is a "military aged" male rapist. The truth is that these incidents are scattered and involve a tiny fraction of a percentage of refugees.

Yes, all those stories are so far-fetched in your mind and all the stories are lies. I have a great idea. Go over there yourself and see what is going on. I bet you if you had a young daughter over there right now, you would be hesitant to let her out.
Perhaps you should go over there. Regardless, you cannot deny that it is a tiny fraction of a percentage of these refugees being involved in any kind of groping or rape. And in fact most that you think are in that tiny fraction of a percentage aren't even refugees and have been in the country's legally for years.

Tell that to the 600 German women that got attacked and raped by Muslim animals on New Year's Eve.
Yeah, a tiny fraction of a percentage of Muslims. On the drunkest day of the year. And not all of them were Muslims. But I agree throw them all in jail. They deserve it.

If they did the crime, they should do the time. But it's individuals who do it, not entire groups.

So let's see. So far in this thread here is what seems to have gone on:

The OP is about a warden in Israel committing rape. The rapist's actions have been completely dismissed by USMB conservatives, and anyone who attacks said rapist is an anti-semite. They then go on wild partisan rants about refugees fleeing war.

Anyways if you're just joining, that's all you need to know so far.

Following is a list of standard intimidation tactics deployed by Israeli bots:

a. Attack the poster by calling him names
b. Call the poster anti Jewish
c. Post irrelevant posts to derail the thread
I wouldn't go so far as to call them Israeli bots, just hypocrites.

They attack you like hornets all at once :) Starting a thread on Israel is akin to stirring a hornet's nest :)
No problem with starting a thread, we just want to know what your point is. As far as "rape" Israel is not even in the top 100 countries that most rapes occur. So again, what are you trying to say here? Other than you're a Jew hating shmuck. LOL

They attack you like hornets all at once :) Starting a thread on Israel is akin to stirring a hornet's nest :)

That I'll agree with. I try to never let myself post a reply in the I/P forum. It's complete futility, no matter which side you argue for.

well, to be fair, the anti-semite terrorist supporters hate when they get shown for what they are.
In the I/P forum? Every thread ends with one side saying the other fabricated all the evidence and that the other side are murderers and monsters. I doubt there's ever been any reasonable, open-minded dialogue in that forum.

well, if any other group had the garbage written about them that the terrorist supporters say about jews, it wouldn't be viewed as "both sides"
Ugh. That's the attitude I'm talking about. "The other side can't possibly have a point so fuck 'em."
Still trying to understand the point of the OP. Help us out here? That somebody in Israel raped and got prosecuted for it? Wow, holy Shiite batman! Ya don't say!

Yeah because rape never happens in any other country....say how about those Muslim animals raping in Germany and France? Stupid thread

Ya...because no one else rapes.

That was my point to begin with. Ignorant reply

You called Muslims animals. Do you really think your position is even comparable to that of Coyote?

I'm weary of your ignorance and you're very close to ignore. You can't sit and bawl about an incident in Israel and neglect it happens all over the world
It's a phenomenon exclusive to Jew haters. They really don't care about it as long as there isn't a Jew involved.

How come you don't make that point in the countless anti-Muslim rape threads?

Because unlike you I don't stand up for the animals, in fact I'm quite weary of them, their demands and their antics. If they want to migrate to a country they should be prepared to assimilate if they can't then stay in their third world shit holes

Ok. So your "point" wasn't that point - or it's selectively applied. So...does that mean you stand up for Israeli rapists then?

I never stand up for rapists.

I never stood up for any rapist. Cease trying to build your usual straw man because it won't work. The OP wanted to make a point an ISRAELI is charged with rape, the intent was clear and he (and you) should be prepared to expect having it pointed out to you there is a far larger rape problem in another faction of people. That's just a fact.

You are defending Israeli rapists by intimidating those who are trying to discuss this topic.
Huh? Who's defending Israeli rapists? Rapists should be hung by their balls regardless of Israeli or not.

Yeah because rape never happens in any other country....say how about those Muslim animals raping in Germany and France? Stupid thread
In India, rape is a national pastime.
South Africa is number one rape country in the world.

It has some of the worst statistics but it's also impossible to really compare rape across countries - the way rape is defined as a crime varies as does the willingness and ability of women to report it. When you look at http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Crime/Rape-rate - countries like Sudan, are way down in the list of rapes and I seriously doubt they have that low a rate, but it is probably not reported.

Last edited:
The scale of it is certainly untrue and just fairy tales. If the reports from the prominent right wing ideologues are correct, then every Muslim on the planet is a "military aged" male rapist. The truth is that these incidents are scattered and involve a tiny fraction of a percentage of refugees.

Yes, all those stories are so far-fetched in your mind and all the stories are lies. I have a great idea. Go over there yourself and see what is going on. I bet you if you had a young daughter over there right now, you would be hesitant to let her out.
Perhaps you should go over there. Regardless, you cannot deny that it is a tiny fraction of a percentage of these refugees being involved in any kind of groping or rape. And in fact most that you think are in that tiny fraction of a percentage aren't even refugees and have been in the country's legally for years.

Tell that to the 600 German women that got attacked and raped by Muslim animals on New Year's Eve.
Yeah, a tiny fraction of a percentage of Muslims. On the drunkest day of the year. And not all of them were Muslims. But I agree throw them all in jail. They deserve it.

If they did the crime, they should do the time. But it's individuals who do it, not entire groups.

The O.P indicted the whole country of Israel. are you outraged?

Israel: the great first world nation :)

---

The police announced Thursday that there is sufficient evidence to prosecute Shoham Yosef, director of Ayalon Prison in Ramle, on suspicion of sex crimes.

According to the police, the month-long investigation raises a suspicion that on several occasions he raped and committed indecent acts against an Israel Prison Service employee who was his subordinate.

“The findings of the investigation indicate that Yosef allegedly committed rape and indecent acts on several occasions against a female employee who was his subordinate, and sexually harassed another employee while she was under his command in one of his previous positions, but because of the time that has passed the statute of limitations applies to the case,” said the police.

Now, with the conclusion of the investigation, they recommend prosecuting him for crimes of rape, an indecent act against an adult while exploiting her, and abusing the power of his position on several occasions.
After this decision, the investigative file will now be sent to the Central District Prosecutor’s Office for further handling.

read more: Israel Police: Charge prison warden with rape - Israel News

India's Struggle To Stop A Gang Rape Epidemic

Most of the rape in India is being perpetrated by Muslims.

Coincidence?

Not entirely true. Rape in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - there's not a lot of difference between 8 and 11%.

By religion, Buddhist and Jain women reported the lowest prevalence of sexual violence in their lifetime (3 and 4 percent), while 5% of Sikh women, 6% of Christian women and 8% of Hindu women reported experiencing sexual violence. The highest prevalence rate (11%) of lifetime sexual violence was reported by Muslim women.[71]

A 2014 study in The Lancet states, "Whereas an 8·5% prevalence of sexual violence in the country [India] is among the lowest in the world, it is estimated to affect 27·5 million women in India [given India's large population]".[73] Further, the 2006 survey found that 85% of women who suffered sexual violence, in or outside of marriage, never sought help, and only 1% report it to the police.[73][74]

"The highest prevalence rate (11%) of lifetime sexual violence was reported by Muslim women."

---

The police announced Thursday that there is sufficient evidence to prosecute Shoham Yosef, director of Ayalon Prison in Ramle, on suspicion of sex crimes.

According to the police, the month-long investigation raises a suspicion that on several occasions he raped and committed indecent acts against an Israel Prison Service employee who was his subordinate.

“The findings of the investigation indicate that Yosef allegedly committed rape and indecent acts on several occasions against a female employee who was his subordinate, and sexually harassed another employee while she was under his command in one of his previous positions, but because of the time that has passed the statute of limitations applies to the case,” said the police.

Now, with the conclusion of the investigation, they recommend prosecuting him for crimes of rape, an indecent act against an adult while exploiting her, and abusing the power of his position on several occasions.
After this decision, the investigative file will now be sent to the Central District Prosecutor’s Office for further handling.

Coincidence?

Not entirely true. Rape in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - there's not a lot of difference between 8 and 11%.

By religion, Buddhist and Jain women reported the lowest prevalence of sexual violence in their lifetime (3 and 4 percent), while 5% of Sikh women, 6% of Christian women and 8% of Hindu women reported experiencing sexual violence. The highest prevalence rate (11%) of lifetime sexual violence was reported by Muslim women.[71]

A 2014 study in The Lancet states, "Whereas an 8·5% prevalence of sexual violence in the country [India] is among the lowest in the world, it is estimated to affect 27·5 million women in India [given India's large population]".[73] Further, the 2006 survey found that 85% of women who suffered sexual violence, in or outside of marriage, never sought help, and only 1% report it to the police.[73][74]

"The highest prevalence rate (11%) of lifetime sexual violence was reported by Muslim women."

True...but there isn't much difference between 8 and 11% imo.

---

Coincidence?

True...but there isn't much difference between 8 and 11% imo.

I agree. But remember you also mentioned there are many don't report, because it backfires against the accusers.

---

Coincidence?

They're practicing.

I will leave it up to the Europeans to know what is going on in their own countries.
But you will make sure to spread whatever wild accusations you hear all around of course :rolleyes:

Speak for yourself about wild accusations. I have seen plenty of yours.

Not really :) There is only one of me here.

On the other hand there are multiple versions of you right here on this thread :)

Oh lookie here. We have Jerry Mahoney sitting on the lap of Paul Mitchell. Now that this psychotic duo is still posting because they have nothing else in their pathetic lives, I wonder which one will be good enough to finally tell us how the Israelis steal the organs of Syrians in refugee camps. Do they first let of some gas to make the refugees sleepy and then tip toe through the the camps like tip toeing through the tulips. Of course as they go along they must be singing softly Rockabye Baby in Arabic. It would really be interesting to finally learn how the hate sites have depicted this.

I will leave it up to the Europeans to know what is going on in their own countries.
But you will make sure to spread whatever wild accusations you hear all around of course :rolleyes:

Not really :) There is only one of me here.

On the other hand there are multiple versions of you right here on this thread :)

Oh lookie here. We have Jerry Mahoney sitting on the lap of Paul Mitchell. Now that this psychotic duo is still posting because they have nothing else in their pathetic lives, I wonder which one will be good enough to finally tell us how the Israelis steal the organs of Syrians in refugee camps. Do they first let of some gas to make the refugees sleepy and then tip toe through the the camps like tip toeing through the tulips. Of course as they go along they must be singing softly Rockabye Baby in Arabic. It would really be interesting to finally learn how the hate sites have depicted this.

You were told not to tell!

Oh you have? Which ones in particular?

I just let your nonsense float right past me. Nothing you say is very important anyway to bother to remember except that it was nonsense.

Ya...because no one else rapes.

You called Muslims animals. Do you really think your position is even comparable to that of Coyote?

I'm weary of your ignorance and you're very close to ignore. You can't sit and bawl about an incident in Israel and neglect it happens all over the world

Does this thread entitle you to call Muslims animals? Answer that you bigot.

BTW, I do not give a rat's ass whether you ignore me or not.

Other than an insignificant forum, does she really have a following in the real world? It's the same as a Muslim woman poster from a southern state in India who used to constantly say that she wanted 850 million Hindus eradicated so that Islam could once again take over India. She used to call the Hindus rats. Would the readers act on what she said about Hindus? Now there are probably lots of people who listen to this guy with bated breath and take in every word he says.

Moderate Muslim Imam in Denmark call Jews and Christians 'the offspring of apes and pigs'

---

When will we see a report of a muslim warden getting arrested for rape, or will sharia law come into force and the raped person get stoned to death.

That is the difference between a civilised first world nation and your third world muslim nations, we dish out punishment to the criminals not the victims.

Israel is world (in)famous for its human rights violations so it becomes especially touchy. Israeli folks like yourself should do better to raise awareness instead of shutting up the sane voices.

That you have never proven to be true as you refuse to produce any evidence other than islamonazi propaganda and blood libels. What the islamonazi's bring to the UN is not evidence of such actions but lies, which is why they don't go to the ICC/ICJ and have the case heard in open court.

---

are you jew?

Are you a muslim, if you are then it shows in your RACISM and Jew hatred

Forum List

Back