Israeli warden charged with rape assault

Yeah because rape never happens in any other country....say how about those Muslim animals raping in Germany and France? Stupid thread

Ya...because no one else rapes.

That was my point to begin with. Ignorant reply

How come you don't make that point in the countless anti-Muslim rape threads?

Because unlike you I don't stand up for the animals, in fact I'm quite weary of them, their demands and their antics. If they want to migrate to a country they should be prepared to assimilate if they can't then stay in their third world shit holes

Ok. So your "point" wasn't that point - or it's selectively applied. So...does that mean you stand up for Israeli rapists then?

I never stand up for rapists.

Yeah because rape never happens in any other country....say how about those Muslim animals raping in Germany and France? Stupid thread

Because unlike you I don't stand up for the animals, in fact I'm quite weary of them, their demands and their antics. If they want to migrate to a country they should be prepared to assimilate if they can't then stay in their third world shit holes

Ok. So your "point" wasn't that point - or it's selectively applied. So...does that mean you stand up for Israeli rapists then?

I never stood up for any rapist. Cease trying to build your usual straw man because it won't work. The OP wanted to make a point an ISRAELI is charged with rape, the intent was clear and he (and you) should be prepared to expect having it pointed out to you there is a far larger rape problem in another faction of people. That's just a fact.

I never stood up for any rapist. Cease trying to build your usual straw man because it won't work. The OP wanted to make a point an ISRAELI is charged with rape, the intent was clear and he (and you) should be prepared to expect having it pointed out to you there is a far larger rape problem in another faction of people. That's just a fact.

You are defending Israeli rapists by intimidating those who are trying to discuss this topic.

Israel is world (in)famous for its human rights violations so it becomes especially touchy.

Bleh anti Semites are useless, full of hate and uninformed

i remember thread. he was op too.and thread was about famous jewish soldier

Their accusations are baseless. I recall admonishing you for insulting General Jacob (a Jewish war hero). That in itself proves that I have nothing against Jewish people or any group of humans. I take people case by case.

How is that different from those who make a point that Muslims are charged with rape :dunno: It's the same intent. That's just a fact.

Israel: the great first world nation :)

---

The police announced Thursday that there is sufficient evidence to prosecute Shoham Yosef, director of Ayalon Prison in Ramle, on suspicion of sex crimes.

According to the police, the month-long investigation raises a suspicion that on several occasions he raped and committed indecent acts against an Israel Prison Service employee who was his subordinate.

“The findings of the investigation indicate that Yosef allegedly committed rape and indecent acts on several occasions against a female employee who was his subordinate, and sexually harassed another employee while she was under his command in one of his previous positions, but because of the time that has passed the statute of limitations applies to the case,” said the police.

Now, with the conclusion of the investigation, they recommend prosecuting him for crimes of rape, an indecent act against an adult while exploiting her, and abusing the power of his position on several occasions.
After this decision, the investigative file will now be sent to the Central District Prosecutor’s Office for further handling.

read more: Israel Police: Charge prison warden with rape - Israel News

Care to compare the rate of rape between Israel and India Viki? Hmmm? How many gang rapes happen in Mumbai on a daily basis? That is a stone methinks you should not have cast silly boy. It will come right back and land on you...

This thread is not about India. It is you who is being silly.

Pointing out the blinders you are wearing DOES apply to the thread. Fix your own house before you start worrying about others is the message.

So let's see. So far in this thread here is what seems to have gone on:

The OP is about a warden in Israel committing rape. The rapist's actions have been completely dismissed by USMB conservatives, and anyone who attacks said rapist is an anti-semite. They then go on wild partisan rants about refugees fleeing war.

Anyways if you're just joining, that's all you need to know so far.

Breaking News!! The Jew did it!!:slap:

So let's see. So far in this thread here is what seems to have gone on:

The OP is about a warden in Israel committing rape. The rapist's actions have been completely dismissed by USMB conservatives, and anyone who attacks said rapist is an anti-semite. They then go on wild partisan rants about refugees fleeing war.

Anyways if you're just joining, that's all you need to know so far.

Breaking News!! The Jew did it!!:slap:
In this case, yes.

"Israel: the great first world nation"

With that statement, all of Israel is condemned. So the thread is about Israel generally, not just a rape commented by one person.

You stand with genocidal, Jew haters though CAIR girl. Tell everybody why this girl didn't really mean what she said:eusa_think:

You are doing a fine job of showcasing your racism.

Islam isn't a race, dumb ass

You missed the "Middle East" part in your rage :) Calm down and go back and read it again :)

It's still not a race. You've lost before you began. You're fucking stupid
What the moron forgets is at least in Israel and the West women are treated with respect, and rapists are prosecuted, unlike your typical Muslim shithole where according to Islamic law FOUR MEN MUST TESTIFY AGAINST THE RAPIST IN ORDER TO GET A CONVICTION. Why is why women never step forward.

You're excused.

What the bigot forgets that in Palestine and the West rapists get prosecuted too.

They are?! Sure sure...

THE PERSECUTION OF PALESTINIAN CHRISTIANS | Virtueonline – The Voice for Global Orthodox Anglicanism

Professor Weiner commences his monograph with a brief look at the wider issue of "Christians living in a Muslim world". He notes, "Despite the liberal and secular trends that gained strength from the middle of the nineteenth century, this statute [Islam] continues, to this day, to influence cultural, social, and legal practices. Moreover, the recent resurgence of Islamic fundamentalism entails a reversion to historical, cultural, and religious traditions that do not reflect modern social standards."

Pros. Weiner then narrows his focus to examine the plight of Christians under Palestinian Authority (PA) rule. He notes that the Palestinian Authority's Draft Constitution declares that "...in the State of Palestine... the religion of Islam will be the official religion", and "the Sharia will be the primary source of legislation".

As Weiner explains, the PA's promotion of Sharia (Islamic Law) immediately placed Christians in a precarious position, as Sharia does not afford them equality before the law. Escalating hardship and lawlessness, combined with the inequity of Sharia, makes Palestinian Christians exceedingly vulnerable, and their life increasingly unbearable. According to Prof. Weiner, while the intifada and the economy are significant factors forcing Christians to flee the Palestinian Territories, religious persecution at the hands of increasingly intolerant Muslims is the primary catalyst.

Prof. Weiner's research indicates that the present high rate of Christian emigration out of the Palestinian Territories is not normative, but a response to a phenomenon. He believes that the phenomenon that is driving Palestinian Christians from their homeland is the escalating hostility and persecution they are experiencing due to the dramatic escalation of Islamic extremism in the PA-administered territories. He says this is a direct result of the systematic and pervasive radicalisation of Palestinian Muslim society.

School curriculum in PA-run schools is infamous for its glorification of suicide bombers, its radical Islamic fundamentalism, its denial of Israel's right to exist, and its denigration of non-Muslims. As a pre-election Hamas video boasts, "We succeeded, with Allah's grace, to raise an ideological generation that loves death like our enemies love life." (Link 1)

For more information on the what Palestinian children and youths have been fed through PA-run schools and media, see links below.

Weirner describes the persecution of Christians as "diverse and widespread", adding that "institutionalised discrimination pervades virtually all realms of life and has become an inexorable part of Palestinian Christian existence".

In his monograph Prof. Weirner details the various forms this diverse, widespread, institutionalised discrimination and persecution takes. In summary, Christian communities and individuals suffer the following:

MARGINALISATION

The deliberate and strategic marginalisation of Christians in the Palestinian Territories is achieved by means of gerrymanders combined with Muslim immigration that alter the demographics of a formerly majority Christian area. This of course has drastic implications for local elections.

Bethlehem is a classic case. In 1990 Bethlehem was 60 percent Christian. After the PA acquired control of Bethlehem in 1994, Chairman Arafat extended the city's municipal borders to include the 30,000 Muslims living in nearby refugee camps. He also encouraged Muslims in Hebron to immigrate to Bethlehem. After nine Christians members of the Bethlehem City Council were driven to resign their posts in protest of Islamisationist policies, Arafat appointed a Muslim from Hebron as Governor of the Bethlehem District. The entire political structure of Bethlehem was then gradually cleansed of Christians. Christians are leaving. By 2001, Bethlehem was only 20 percent Christian.

BOYCOTTS AND EXTORTION

Christians suffer economic hardship as Muslims boycott their businesses. Islamic militants have also forced some Christians to close their businesses. The practice of extortion of Christian businesses is so widespread that one Christian businessman interviewed told Prof. Weiner, "There isn't a Christian businessman exempt." He said that around 90 percent of Christian businesses in Bethlehem have been forced to close. Those that remain in business are paying protection money to militants.

Christians in business in the Palestinian Territories are also harassed, beaten and robbed by PA police (Weiner cites examples).

They are targeted simply because they are Christian. Refusal or inability to pay bribes can lead to torture and even death. These atrocities are committed with impunity.

NO PROPERTY RIGHTS

Prof. Weiner also explains that, in violation of international human rights norms, Palestinian Land Law prescribes the death penalty to anyone selling land to Jews. According to Weiner, Jerusalem's Arafat-appointed mufti, Sheikh Ekrima Sabri has issued a fatwa to the effect that death will be the penalty to anyone selling land to any non-Muslim. This law extends to Christians, so that they cannot sell land to each other.

RAPE OF CHRISTIAN WOMEN

Christian women testify that before 1993, security was such that they could walk the streets in safety. However, after the PA took control, Christian women could be attacked with impunity. Weiner gives several reasons for the sharp rise in sexual violence against Christian women since the PA took control of the Palestinian Territories: the rise is Islamist attitudes (such as Muslim superiority and contempt of infidels); the denigration and relegation of Christians to dhimmi (second class citizen) status with limited rights and no equality before the law; combined with the PA's inaction, regardless of whether that is due to lack of authority or lack of will. Once again, Muslim criminals know they can rape Christian women without fear of retaliation or legal consequence.

Weiner reports that many Christian girls are being advised to dress as Muslims to avoid problems. "The abuse of Palestinian Christian women," writes Weiner, "extends well beyond verbal harassment and intimidation. The widespread occurrence of rape by Muslim men against Christian women exemplifies perhaps the most blatant denial of basic human rights as a result of religious identity."

One Palestinian Christian girl (aged 23) told Prof. Weiner that Muslim men often rape Christian women purely to render them undesirable to Christian men. "She can't get married, at all, after that," she said.

According to Weiner, Christian girls are also being forced into marriages with Muslim men. He retells the story of a wealthy Christian family man who had to resort to force to protect his daughter. A Muslim family came to his home, their son dressed for a wedding and accompanied by a sheikh and 15 Muslim men. They demanded that he hand his daughter over for marriage. After opening fire on the Muslim entourage, the Christian family had to immediately flee the Palestinian Territories. Other girls are less fortunate. There are even reports of PA officials leveling death threats at Christian families to force them to hand over their daughters for marriage to a Muslim.

---

The police announced Thursday that there is sufficient evidence to prosecute Shoham Yosef, director of Ayalon Prison in Ramle, on suspicion of sex crimes.

According to the police, the month-long investigation raises a suspicion that on several occasions he raped and committed indecent acts against an Israel Prison Service employee who was his subordinate.

“The findings of the investigation indicate that Yosef allegedly committed rape and indecent acts on several occasions against a female employee who was his subordinate, and sexually harassed another employee while she was under his command in one of his previous positions, but because of the time that has passed the statute of limitations applies to the case,” said the police.

Now, with the conclusion of the investigation, they recommend prosecuting him for crimes of rape, an indecent act against an adult while exploiting her, and abusing the power of his position on several occasions.
After this decision, the investigative file will now be sent to the Central District Prosecutor’s Office for further handling.

India's Struggle To Stop A Gang Rape Epidemic

Most of the rape in India is being perpetrated by Muslims.

Coincidence?

---

You are a racist bigot. You will never become as successful as Ben Stiler because you spend all your free time spreading hate against Indians.

I love Indians although, Indian women should be protect form those sex crazed men over there

I love Israelis although Palestinian men and women should protect themselves from rapists and murdering Israelis.

So what's the reason you created this thread? You love Israel except you think Muslims have a right to kill Jews. Heh heh heh.

It is amazing; minutes after the thread was created, so many Israeli bots came in like hornets :)
An irrelvant pointless thread created by an IslamoNazi loving terrorist ass kissing bot?

---

Most of the rape in India is being perpetrated by Muslims.

Coincidence?

Not entirely true. Rape in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - there's not a lot of difference between 8 and 11%.

By religion, Buddhist and Jain women reported the lowest prevalence of sexual violence in their lifetime (3 and 4 percent), while 5% of Sikh women, 6% of Christian women and 8% of Hindu women reported experiencing sexual violence. The highest prevalence rate (11%) of lifetime sexual violence was reported by Muslim women.[71]

A 2014 study in The Lancet states, "Whereas an 8·5% prevalence of sexual violence in the country [India] is among the lowest in the world, it is estimated to affect 27·5 million women in India [given India's large population]".[73] Further, the 2006 survey found that 85% of women who suffered sexual violence, in or outside of marriage, never sought help, and only 1% report it to the police.[73][74]

I guess you'll be dismissing any reports of Muslims raping anybody now too?

Everyone who has any mental facilities realizes that rape goes on throughout the world. However, tell us, are all the media stories about those "refugees" groping and raping Europe women untrue and just fairy tales?
The scale of it is certainly untrue and just fairy tales. If the reports from the prominent right wing ideologues are correct, then every Muslim on the planet is a "military aged" male rapist. The truth is that these incidents are scattered and involve a tiny fraction of a percentage of refugees.

Yes, all those stories are so far-fetched in your mind and all the stories are lies. I have a great idea. Go over there yourself and see what is going on. I bet you if you had a young daughter over there right now, you would be hesitant to let her out.
Perhaps you should go over there. Regardless, you cannot deny that it is a tiny fraction of a percentage of these refugees being involved in any kind of groping or rape. And in fact most that you think are in that tiny fraction of a percentage aren't even refugees and have been in the country's legally for years.

Tell that to the 600 German women that got attacked and raped by Muslim animals on New Year's Eve.

I guess you'll be dismissing any reports of Muslims raping anybody now too?

Everyone who has any mental facilities realizes that rape goes on throughout the world. However, tell us, are all the media stories about those "refugees" groping and raping Europe women untrue and just fairy tales?
The scale of it is certainly untrue and just fairy tales. If the reports from the prominent right wing ideologues are correct, then every Muslim on the planet is a "military aged" male rapist. The truth is that these incidents are scattered and involve a tiny fraction of a percentage of refugees.

Yes, all those stories are so far-fetched in your mind and all the stories are lies. I have a great idea. Go over there yourself and see what is going on. I bet you if you had a young daughter over there right now, you would be hesitant to let her out.
Perhaps you should go over there. Regardless, you cannot deny that it is a tiny fraction of a percentage of these refugees being involved in any kind of groping or rape. And in fact most that you think are in that tiny fraction of a percentage aren't even refugees and have been in the country's legally for years.

Tell that to the 600 German women that got attacked and raped by Muslim animals on New Year's Eve.
Yeah, a tiny fraction of a percentage of Muslims. On the drunkest day of the year. And not all of them were Muslims. But I agree throw them all in jail. They deserve it.

Forum List

Back