Moshe Matsri Israel Mafia Mobster Sentenced For 32 Years

Freeman

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2009
Moshe Matsri "The Religious" Was the Kingpin of L.A.'s Israeli Mob, but He Always Honored the Sabbath!
Kingpin of L.A.'s Israeli Mafia Sentenced to 32 Years
Big crap who let other craps fellows with him.

feature1-1_1-22-15.jpg

"I have done a lot of soul searching and wanted to inform your honor that I except [sic] full responsibility for my action and feel deeply regretful for letting down my family, my community, fellow Jews, society at large, and myself," he wrote. "Please show mercy and leniency and permit me to return to my family."

In a court filing, defense consultant John Brown maintained that Matsri is a good family man with a wife and five children, ranging in age from 6 to 18. He also went into detail about Matsri’s impoverished childhood in the slums of Tel Aviv.

Boo Hoo, another Jew sob story.

"I have done a lot of soul searching and wanted to inform your honor that I except [sic] full responsibility for my action and feel deeply regretful for letting down my family, my community, fellow Jews, society at large, and myself," he wrote. "Please show mercy and leniency and permit me to return to my family."

In a court filing, defense consultant John Brown maintained that Matsri is a good family man with a wife and five children, ranging in age from 6 to 18. He also went into detail about Matsri’s impoverished childhood in the slums of Tel Aviv.

Whats wrong cant you handle seeing Jews arrested and sentenced for criminal acts. Does it show that your claims of the Jews ruling the world are false. Now when will we see Abbas arrested and sent down for fraud and tax evasion ?

Whats wrong cant you handle seeing Jews arrested and sentenced for criminal acts. Does it show that your claims of the Jews ruling the world are false. Now when will we see Abbas arrested and sent down for fraud and tax evasion ?

It would be interesting, Phoenall, to know if Fraulein Penelope was marching with her fellow Nazis in Skokie, Illinois because it is so obvious from her posts that she can't control herself when it comes to her hatred against the Jews. . If Freeman could have wormed his way into this country at that time from God only know what Sunni country at that time, he would have been marching right alongside her. It's a shame that while there are Muslims who are tolerant of others who have different beliefs, those like Freeman who has no tolerance for those of other religions or even other Muslim sects was allowed into the civilized world.

I can just picture Penelope working as a guard at a concentration camp. She and her good friend Ilse Koch, the Bitch of Buchenwald, would be cracking their whips yelling "Mach Schnell" to the Jewish prisoners all day long. By the way, Phoenall, speaking of criminals, one of Fraulein Penelope's boyfriends is on the lam.

Orange County jail escapee fled the law before, fleeing to Iran

Does my heart good to see some get caught and put in prison.

It would be interesting, Phoenall, to know if Fraulein Penelope was marching with her fellow Nazis in Skokie, Illinois because it is so obvious from her posts that she can't control herself when it comes to her hatred against the Jews. . If Freeman could have wormed his way into this country at that time from God only know what Sunni country at that time, he would have been marching right alongside her. It's a shame that while there are Muslims who are tolerant of others who have different beliefs, those like Freeman who has no tolerance for those of other religions or even other Muslim sects was allowed into the civilized world.

I can just picture Penelope working as a guard at a concentration camp. She and her good friend Ilse Koch, the Bitch of Buchenwald, would be cracking their whips yelling "Mach Schnell" to the Jewish prisoners all day long. By the way, Phoenall, speaking of criminals, one of Fraulein Penelope's boyfriends is on the lam.

Sally---have some compassion for Penelope------She is the product of perverted
child rearing. In fact her upbringing is something like that of Adolf Hitler.

Typical zionazi victimization speech.
It would be good if your fellows lift concentration camp in Gaza.

Has Hamas created concentration camps in Gaza?. It was inevitable

How is that a Jew sob story? Jews remain to be the most successful businessmen, doctors, lawyers, real estate investors and builders, financial advisors, accountants in LA and else where around the country.

How is that a Jew sob story? Jews remain to be the most successful businessmen, doctors, lawyers, real estate investors and builders, financial advisors, accountants in LA and else where around the country.

Just another sob story. His attorney probably belongs in the can as well. No not many dentist or doctors, all attorneys and into money, or poor and don't work, have to study the torah all day.

Does my heart good to see some get caught and put in prison.

So when will the islamonazi criminals get caught and put in prison ? Will you report it when they do, or will you claim that it is racism by the Zionists to blacken the name of islam.

To do that they would need to invade again and release all the Palestinian prisoners. Like they did in 1967 if you remember..

The only concentration camps are those ran by islamonazi scum in gaza, Syria, Iraq, Iran and Jordan

Just another sob story. His attorney probably belongs in the can as well. No not many dentist or doctors, all attorneys and into money, or poor and don't work, have to study the torah all day.

Can someone translate this into English as it reads like the ramblings of a crack whore high as a kite

\
Evidently this stupid Sunni has no idea what a real concentration camp was like. Too bad we couldn't put him in some time machine to go back to Acuschwitz to see how it was. I would suggest to him to read a few books written by people who actually were in the camps as well as those who liberated the camps and saw the condition of the prisoners, but extremist Sunnis like Freeman wouldn't care at all. Has anyone seen pictures of any Gazan being skin and bones like a real concentration camp victim?

Ms. Skinhead's fellow Neo Nazis don't bother getting an education. They just land up in prison. Hmm, I wonder if Ms. Skinhead has an 88 tattooed someplace on her body like the other Neo Nazis.

Google

I think anyone with brains (which leaves out skinheads) realizes that Israel is noted for its medical innovations. I hope that if one of these skinheads needs something coming out of Israel, they turn it down because they don't want to be shown as hypocrites. The same goes for technological innovations...........

World-Changing Israeli Technologies Wow at Global Investor Summit - Israel News

I don't give a shit about him or you, he's a mobster and thief who steals people hard earned money as a career who will spend the rest of his life in jail, and you're a dirtbag terrorist supporting antisemite who recently escaped from a lunatic asylum.

Why shouldn't LA have Israeli mobsters when it has mobsters from most of the world, idiot?

I don't give a shit about him or you, he's a mobster and thief who steals people hard earned money as a career who will spend the rest of his life in jail, and you're a dirtbag terrorist supporting antisemite who recently escaped from a lunatic asylum.

Why shouldn't LA have Israeli mobsters when it has mobsters from most of the world, idiot?
\
I have to laugh when Ms. Skinhead says there are few Jewish doctors and dentists. She must live in the sticks.

\
I have to laugh when Ms. Skinhead says there are few Jewish doctors and dentists. She must live in the sticks.

PEE-LOOPIE said that? nope-----even in the sticks-----there are jewish
doctors and dentists-------maybe she lives in Saudi arabia--------there are jewish
doctors in Saudi arabia-------but they keep it secret

Can someone translate this into English as it reads like the ramblings of a crack whore high as a kite

I will help------peeloopie says that there are not many jewish doctors or dentists----
most jews are either attorneys or torah scholars

Forum List

Back