Israeli warden charged with rape assault

Israel: the great first world nation :)

---

The police announced Thursday that there is sufficient evidence to prosecute Shoham Yosef, director of Ayalon Prison in Ramle, on suspicion of sex crimes.

According to the police, the month-long investigation raises a suspicion that on several occasions he raped and committed indecent acts against an Israel Prison Service employee who was his subordinate.

“The findings of the investigation indicate that Yosef allegedly committed rape and indecent acts on several occasions against a female employee who was his subordinate, and sexually harassed another employee while she was under his command in one of his previous positions, but because of the time that has passed the statute of limitations applies to the case,” said the police.

Now, with the conclusion of the investigation, they recommend prosecuting him for crimes of rape, an indecent act against an adult while exploiting her, and abusing the power of his position on several occasions.
After this decision, the investigative file will now be sent to the Central District Prosecutor’s Office for further handling.

read more: Israel Police: Charge prison warden with rape - Israel News

India's Struggle To Stop A Gang Rape Epidemic

You are a racist bigot. You will never become as successful as Ben Stiler because you spend all your free time spreading hate against Indians.

I love Indians although, Indian women should be protected from those sex crazed men over there

So far on this thread, the blatant racism has only come from Israel supporters.
So far in this thread you haven't been able to tell us any reason why you posted the article other than you're a Jew hating pig.

One thing for sure, Roudy, is that a jackass like Vikrant will never go as far as this man. Can you see this Indian man get on forums and constantly diss Israel?

Satya Nadella, head of Microsoft.

I hope he isn't Vikrant's boss because he would be so ashamed at the way Vikrant spends his free time.

I think those of us who are not jackasses like Vikrant realizes that no country is perfect. There are good and bad in every country in the world. Meanwhile, has anyone seen the jackass Vikrant finally tell us how the Israelis sneak into refugee camps, harvest the organs of Syrians and then sneak out again. Do they carry these organs in an old fashioned suitcase or do they have these more moder rollaways? I am sure one of the hate sites has explained to Vikrant how the Israelis do this. If Vikrant ever needs an organ donation, I suggest that he find some Hindu smuggler to help him out.

There you go with your Hindu hating. I guess Muslim hating was not enough. Why are you filled with so much hate?

I wonder how many times a week the mentally ill Vikrant sees his psychiatrist. I am sure all Hindus are proud of the Indian head of Microsoft, but if you mention him here, the jackass Vikrant thinks you are Hindu hating. So when is Vikrant finally going to come clean and tell us how Israelis steal Syrian organs? Is he keeping it as one big secret?

Go back and read the thread it had all the details of Israeli crimes against Syrian people. You missed it because you were busy calling me names.

As you can see, even though this is the Middle East forum, and Muslims of both sects have beenj murdering each other as well as Christians and others, this jackass is not at all concerned with this. The only thing he is interested in is posting something derogatory about the Israelis. The blood could be running down the streets of all these innocents killed by Muslims, and he really doesn't care if he can't blame the Israels for it.

---

The police announced Thursday that there is sufficient evidence to prosecute Shoham Yosef, director of Ayalon Prison in Ramle, on suspicion of sex crimes.

According to the police, the month-long investigation raises a suspicion that on several occasions he raped and committed indecent acts against an Israel Prison Service employee who was his subordinate.

“The findings of the investigation indicate that Yosef allegedly committed rape and indecent acts on several occasions against a female employee who was his subordinate, and sexually harassed another employee while she was under his command in one of his previous positions, but because of the time that has passed the statute of limitations applies to the case,” said the police.

Now, with the conclusion of the investigation, they recommend prosecuting him for crimes of rape, an indecent act against an adult while exploiting her, and abusing the power of his position on several occasions.
After this decision, the investigative file will now be sent to the Central District Prosecutor’s Office for further handling.

You are a racist bigot. You will never become as successful as Ben Stiler because you spend all your free time spreading hate against Indians.

I love Indians although, Indian women should be protect form those sex crazed men over there

I love Israelis although Palestinian men and women should protect themselves from rapists and murdering Israelis.

So far on this thread, the blatant racism has only come from Israel supporters.
So far in this thread you haven't been able to tell us any reason why you posted the article other than you're a Jew hating pig.

One thing for sure, Roudy, is that a jackass like Vikrant will never go as far as this man. Can you see this Indian man get on forums and constantly diss Israel?

I hope he isn't Vikrant's boss because he would be so ashamed at the way Vikrant spends his free time.

I think those of us who are not jackasses like Vikrant realizes that no country is perfect. There are good and bad in every country in the world. Meanwhile, has anyone seen the jackass Vikrant finally tell us how the Israelis sneak into refugee camps, harvest the organs of Syrians and then sneak out again. Do they carry these organs in an old fashioned suitcase or do they have these more moder rollaways? I am sure one of the hate sites has explained to Vikrant how the Israelis do this. If Vikrant ever needs an organ donation, I suggest that he find some Hindu smuggler to help him out.

There you go with your Hindu hating. I guess Muslim hating was not enough. Why are you filled with so much hate?

I wonder how many times a week the mentally ill Vikrant sees his psychiatrist. I am sure all Hindus are proud of the Indian head of Microsoft, but if you mention him here, the jackass Vikrant thinks you are Hindu hating. So when is Vikrant finally going to come clean and tell us how Israelis steal Syrian organs? Is he keeping it as one big secret?

Go back and read the thread it had all the details of Israeli crimes against Syrian people. You missed it because you were busy calling me names.

Why, Vikrant, if I were reading the hate sites as you do, I would find lots of stuff about Israeli crimes against Syrian people. Perhaps you could find us some articles from legitimate sources telling us about all the Israel crimes against Syrian people. Be sure to include those articles where Syrian parents are taking their children over the border to get medical help from the Israelis.

---

I love Indians although, Indian women should be protect form those sex crazed men over there

I love Israelis although Palestinian men and women should protect themselves from rapists and murdering Israelis.

Arabs are more the problem actually..They keep killing each other... Barbarians

Yeah because rape never happens in any other country....say how about those Muslim animals raping in Germany and France? Stupid thread
I guess you'll be dismissing any reports of Muslims raping anybody now too?

Everyone who has any mental facilities realizes that rape goes on throughout the world. However, tell us, are all the media stories about those "refugees" groping and raping Europe women untrue and just fairy tales?

Why, Vikrant, if I were reading the hate sites as you do, I would find lots of stuff about Israeli crimes against Syrian people. Perhaps you could find us some articles from legitimate sources telling us about all the Israel crimes against Syrian people. Be sure to include those articles where Syrian parents are taking their children over the border to get medical help from the Israelis.

Perhaps you could stop being lazy and do your own search online. After all you seem to be doing a good job at finding anti Hindu articles on the internet. This thread is not about Syria but you do not seem to care. You will do anything including intimidate to derail the thread.

---

Israelis are guilty of everything they accuse Arabs of including rape, murder, genocide, name it.

Israelis are guilty of everything they accuse Arabs of including rape, murder, genocide, name it.

As are all nationalities and races. You're an idiot

Learn to write first before embarking on calling others idiots.

Learn to write first before embarking on calling others idiots.

GFY asshole

Yeah because rape never happens in any other country....say how about those Muslim animals raping in Germany and France? Stupid thread

Everyone who has any mental facilities realizes that rape goes on throughout the world. However, tell us, are all the media stories about those "refugees" groping and raping Europe women untrue and just fairy tales?
The scale of it is certainly untrue and just fairy tales. If the reports from the prominent right wing ideologues are correct, then every Muslim on the planet is a "military aged" male rapist. The truth is that these incidents are scattered and involve a tiny fraction of a percentage of refugees.

Perhaps you could stop being lazy and do your own search online. After all you seem to be doing a good job at finding anti Hindu articles on the internet. This thread is not about Syria but you do not seem to care. You will do anything including intimidate to derail the thread.

I know it is not nice to laugh at mentally ill people, but Vikrant seems to forget is that he is the one who has started off dissing Israel. Only he should be allowed to say derogatory things about Israel, but God forbid anyone comes back and drags in Muslims or Hindus. Why, Vikrant, you are the lazy ojne. See where the term anti-Semite actually came from. You have all the time in the world to diss Israel, so why not take a minute or so to see where the term "anti=Semite: originated .

It is amazing; minutes after the thread was created, so many Israeli bots came in like hornets :)

I know it is not nice to laugh at mentally ill people, but Vikrant seems to forget is that he is the one who has started off dissing Israel. Only he should be allowed to say derogatory things about Israel, but God forbid anyone comes back and drags in Muslims or Hindus. Why, Vikrant, you are the lazy ojne. See where the term anti-Semite actually came from. You have all the time in the world to diss Israel, so why not take a minute or so to see where the term "anti=Semite: originated .

He's a troll and he's tangled in his own web. He's just too stupid to realize it

The scale of it is certainly untrue and just fairy tales. If the reports from the prominent right wing ideologues are correct, then every Muslim on the planet is a "military aged" male rapist. The truth is that these incidents are scattered and involve a tiny fraction of a percentage of refugees.

Yes, all those stories are so far-fetched in your mind and all the stories are lies. I have a great idea. Go over there yourself and see what is going on. I bet you if you had a young daughter over there right now, you would be hesitant to let her out.

He's a troll and he's tangled in his own web. He's just too stupid to realize it

Most of us would rather engage in discussion but that objective is defeated by Israeli bots like yourself.

I just look upon it as the ramblings of a mentally sick mind.

Most of us would rather engage in discussion but that objective is defeated by Israeli bots like yourself.

Yawn......

Forum List

Back