Israeli warden charged with rape assault

Israel: the great first world nation :)

---

The police announced Thursday that there is sufficient evidence to prosecute Shoham Yosef, director of Ayalon Prison in Ramle, on suspicion of sex crimes.

According to the police, the month-long investigation raises a suspicion that on several occasions he raped and committed indecent acts against an Israel Prison Service employee who was his subordinate.

“The findings of the investigation indicate that Yosef allegedly committed rape and indecent acts on several occasions against a female employee who was his subordinate, and sexually harassed another employee while she was under his command in one of his previous positions, but because of the time that has passed the statute of limitations applies to the case,” said the police.

Now, with the conclusion of the investigation, they recommend prosecuting him for crimes of rape, an indecent act against an adult while exploiting her, and abusing the power of his position on several occasions.
After this decision, the investigative file will now be sent to the Central District Prosecutor’s Office for further handling.

read more: Israel Police: Charge prison warden with rape - Israel News

Care to compare the rate of rape between Israel and India Viki? Hmmm? How many gang rapes happen in Mumbai on a daily basis? That is a stone methinks you should not have cast silly boy. It will come right back and land on you...

Yeah because rape never happens in any other country....say how about those Muslim animals raping in Germany and France? Stupid thread
I guess you'll be dismissing any reports of Muslims raping anybody now too?

Everyone who has any mental facilities realizes that rape goes on throughout the world. However, tell us, are all the media stories about those "refugees" groping and raping Europe women untrue and just fairy tales?
The scale of it is certainly untrue and just fairy tales. If the reports from the prominent right wing ideologues are correct, then every Muslim on the planet is a "military aged" male rapist. The truth is that these incidents are scattered and involve a tiny fraction of a percentage of refugees.

Yes, all those stories are so far-fetched in your mind and all the stories are lies. I have a great idea. Go over there yourself and see what is going on. I bet you if you had a young daughter over there right now, you would be hesitant to let her out.
Perhaps you should go over there. Regardless, you cannot deny that it is a tiny fraction of a percentage of these refugees being involved in any kind of groping or rape. And in fact most that you think are in that tiny fraction of a percentage aren't even refugees and have been in the country's legally for years.

Go back and read the thread it had all the details of Israeli crimes against Syrian people. You missed it because you were busy calling me names.

Why, Vikrant, if I were reading the hate sites as you do, I would find lots of stuff about Israeli crimes against Syrian people. Perhaps you could find us some articles from legitimate sources telling us about all the Israel crimes against Syrian people. Be sure to include those articles where Syrian parents are taking their children over the border to get medical help from the Israelis.

Perhaps you could stop being lazy and do your own search online. After all you seem to be doing a good job at finding anti Hindu articles on the internet. This thread is not about Syria but you do not seem to care. You will do anything including intimidate to derail the thread.

I know it is not nice to laugh at mentally ill people, but Vikrant seems to forget is that he is the one who has started off dissing Israel. Only he should be allowed to say derogatory things about Israel, but God forbid anyone comes back and drags in Muslims or Hindus. Why, Vikrant, you are the lazy ojne. See where the term anti-Semite actually came from. You have all the time in the world to diss Israel, so why not take a minute or so to see where the term "anti=Semite: originated .

He's a troll and he's tangled in his own web. He's just too stupid to realize it

I just look upon it as the ramblings of a mentally sick mind.

There is nothing more mentally sick than oppressing discussion but I guess that is what Israel stands for.

Go back and read the thread it had all the details of Israeli crimes against Syrian people. You missed it because you were busy calling me names.

Why, Vikrant, if I were reading the hate sites as you do, I would find lots of stuff about Israeli crimes against Syrian people. Perhaps you could find us some articles from legitimate sources telling us about all the Israel crimes against Syrian people. Be sure to include those articles where Syrian parents are taking their children over the border to get medical help from the Israelis.

Perhaps you could stop being lazy and do your own search online. After all you seem to be doing a good job at finding anti Hindu articles on the internet. This thread is not about Syria but you do not seem to care. You will do anything including intimidate to derail the thread.

I know it is not nice to laugh at mentally ill people, but Vikrant seems to forget is that he is the one who has started off dissing Israel. Only he should be allowed to say derogatory things about Israel, but God forbid anyone comes back and drags in Muslims or Hindus. Why, Vikrant, you are the lazy ojne. See where the term anti-Semite actually came from. You have all the time in the world to diss Israel, so why not take a minute or so to see where the term "anti=Semite: originated .

He's a troll and he's tangled in his own web. He's just too stupid to realize it

Most of us would rather engage in discussion but that objective is defeated by Israeli bots like yourself.

Most of us coming to this forum would like to discuss what is happening in the different Middle East countries, whether it is good or bad. I think it is great the UAE has a space program now, but you8 are interested in coming here to diss Israel and that;s it.

Say, maybe we can all chip in and sent Vikrant to Dubai next New Year's. They have great shows there, and he sounds like a fellow who needs some fun in his life.

Most of us would rather engage in discussion but that objective is defeated by Israeli bots like yourself.

Most of us coming to this forum would like to discuss what is happening in the different Middle East countries, whether it is good or bad. I think it is great the UAE has a space program now, but you8 are interested in coming here to diss Israel and that;s it.

Say, maybe we can all chip in and sent Vikrant to Dubai next New Year's. They have great shows there, and he sounds like a fellow who needs some fun in his life.

I have been to UAE, you idiot. I speak very highly of UAE. That is a very good country.

Yeah because rape never happens in any other country....say how about those Muslim animals raping in Germany and France? Stupid thread

Everyone who has any mental facilities realizes that rape goes on throughout the world. However, tell us, are all the media stories about those "refugees" groping and raping Europe women untrue and just fairy tales?
The scale of it is certainly untrue and just fairy tales. If the reports from the prominent right wing ideologues are correct, then every Muslim on the planet is a "military aged" male rapist. The truth is that these incidents are scattered and involve a tiny fraction of a percentage of refugees.

Yes, all those stories are so far-fetched in your mind and all the stories are lies. I have a great idea. Go over there yourself and see what is going on. I bet you if you had a young daughter over there right now, you would be hesitant to let her out.
Perhaps you should go over there. Regardless, you cannot deny that it is a tiny fraction of a percentage of these refugees being involved in any kind of groping or rape. And in fact most that you think are in that tiny fraction of a percentage aren't even refugees and have been in the country's legally for years.

I will leave it up to the Europeans to know what is going on in their own countries.

Israel: the great first world nation :)

---

The police announced Thursday that there is sufficient evidence to prosecute Shoham Yosef, director of Ayalon Prison in Ramle, on suspicion of sex crimes.

According to the police, the month-long investigation raises a suspicion that on several occasions he raped and committed indecent acts against an Israel Prison Service employee who was his subordinate.

“The findings of the investigation indicate that Yosef allegedly committed rape and indecent acts on several occasions against a female employee who was his subordinate, and sexually harassed another employee while she was under his command in one of his previous positions, but because of the time that has passed the statute of limitations applies to the case,” said the police.

Now, with the conclusion of the investigation, they recommend prosecuting him for crimes of rape, an indecent act against an adult while exploiting her, and abusing the power of his position on several occasions.
After this decision, the investigative file will now be sent to the Central District Prosecutor’s Office for further handling.

read more: Israel Police: Charge prison warden with rape - Israel News

Care to compare the rate of rape between Israel and India Viki? Hmmm? How many gang rapes happen in Mumbai on a daily basis? That is a stone methinks you should not have cast silly boy. It will come right back and land on you...

This thread is not about India. It is you who is being silly.

I have been to UAE, you idiot. I speak very highly of UAE. That is a very good country.

Listen, Jackiass, might have been to the UAE, but you never seem to discuss it on this Middle East forum. All you want to do is diss Israel.

Listen, Jackiass, might have been to the UAE, but you never seem to discuss it on this Middle East forum. All you want to do is diss Israel.

Listen up you bigot, you do not have to attack me every time I start a thread on Israel. My ratio of Israel to non Israel threads speaks for itself.

There is nothing more mentally sick than oppressing discussion but I guess that is what Israel stands for.

There is nothing more mentally sick than coming to a Middle East forum (a forum which covers a lot of countries) and all that the poster wants to do is diss Israel.

I will leave it up to the Europeans to know what is going on in their own countries.
But you will make sure to spread whatever wild accusations you hear all around of course :rolleyes:

Listen up you bigot, you do not have to attack me every time I start a thread on Israel. My ratio of Israel to non Israel threads speaks for itself.

No on this forum it does. You must think the readers are awfully stupid if they are going to fall for that.

There is nothing more mentally sick than coming to a Middle East forum (a forum which covers a lot of countries) and all that the poster wants to do is diss Israel.

You are sick for intimidating people who wish to talk abut Israel. Once again, if you know basic arithmetic, do a calculation and see what my ratio of Israel to non Israel threads is.

But you will make sure to spread whatever wild accusations you hear all around of course :rolleyes:

Speak for yourself about wild accusations. I have seen plenty of yours.

Not really :) There is only one of me here.

On the other hand there are multiple versions of you right here on this thread :)

You are sick for intimidating people who wish to talk abut Israel. Once again, if you know basic arithmetic, do a calculation and see what my ratio of Israel to non Israel threads is.

Gawd just stfu already, you're not debating you're flaming BS

So let's see. So far in this thread here is what seems to have gone on:

The OP is about a warden in Israel committing rape. The rapist's actions have been completely dismissed by USMB conservatives, and anyone who attacks said rapist is an anti-semite. They then go on wild partisan rants about refugees fleeing war.

Anyways if you're just joining, that's all you need to know so far.

Has anyone really seen Vikrant actually make so many more threads on the different Middle East countries on this forum in comparison to those he makes dissing Israel.

Oh you have? Which ones in particular?

Gawd just stfu already, you're not debating you're flaming BS

Once again, you do not know the meaning of the word flaming. If you did, you would have known it is you and your ilk who is flaming.

Forum List

Back